Share youre athletic dreams here!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JacopeX
You can share youre dreams of becoming a pro one day and what sport. Also if u want to become a legend one day and all that. what team you want to play in one day. What number do u want to be, What position do u want to play, What have you been doing to make that dream come true, and How do u want to be rememberd

I want to become one of the best soccer players next to PELE, Balderamas, Maradona, Muller, and more. I want to be number 10,9, or 8. I want to start off my professional career playing For LA Galaxy or Crystal (PERU). I want to be a foward or midfield. I have been training extremely hard to get to were i want to be and going to practices and academies daily and practicing myself, i stay fit and work out to get to beomce the legend i want to be. I want to be rememberd for making the most Hat Trix in a world cup. When I get to internationals, I want play for USA. I would like to play for PERU but unfortunantly i wasnt born in Peru sad

JacopeX
damn no dreams? That sux

Dexx
big boys don't have dreams ...just expectations stick out tongue

JacopeX
Same thing

darth_dracus
mi dream is to be a pro skater i hope 1 day it will happen im very commited to.iwould like to skate for element but there is so many good skaters out there its gonna be tough.

Myth
Fade away at the buzzer for the championship in game 7. yes

DanZeke25
Originally posted by Myth
Fade away at the buzzer for the championship in game 7. yes

That and Walk-off homer in game seven of the World Series, against the Yankees.

Myth
Oh yeah, and the shot would be a swish and it would be against the Knicks. I'd choose against the Lakers but I would be on the Blazers so that is impossible.

JacopeX
Originally posted by darth_dracus
mi dream is to be a pro skater i hope 1 day it will happen im very commited to.iwould like to skate for element but there is so many good skaters out there its gonna be tough.

Yea thats the bad part of it. Theres pro already out there kickin ass. Im bustin my ass tryin to play for Crystal. ANd Peru or USA

jammasterjo
my dream is to become the biggest basketball gangster ever like allen iverson and kobe bryant.

JacopeX
Ok im jus glad hes been banned. That was a dumass comment. Any more dreams?

FreedomBalla
Final Four NCAA point guard and cross up and a step back swish on some sucker to go to the championships, sweet..

hottie_blond19
i'd like to be an wnba player i'm sry if this isn't what i am suppose to do but i am new at this. please reply

hottie_blond19
hi everyone my name is kayla and i am 15 good looking to

JacopeX
Originally posted by hottie_blond19
i'd like to be an wnba player i'm sry if this isn't what i am suppose to do but i am new at this. please reply

thats alright but if can please explain what postion you wanna be in basket ball or any sport and what team and what you want to accomplish in youre sport.

JacopeX
Originally posted by hottie_blond19
hi everyone my name is kayla and i am 15 good looking to

wat up

JacopeX
Oh Yea I want to play for Crystal because my dad played for them and i want to become a legend like him.

Bicnarok
the 1500 final at the olympics against, gebrailsalasi (or whowever you spell it) and I go off at the 200 m mark, he follows me takes over me, I get a suddon burst of energy from the force and shoot past him and win. woo hoooooooooooooo

El_NINO
my dream might actually come true, when I start playing professional soccer in Toronto.

JacopeX
iight thats cool but toronto is to cold homie. I cant wait till i get to crystal one day or USA or PERU

JacopeX
I also wanna become a legend too!

Bicnarok

JacopeX
What does he play?

El_NINO

JacopeX
When I have kids, they shall start at 5 years old. I went through alot to get to were i am so they will to and i never give up on nothin...im 14 btw

ryan92
i would love 2 play pro basketball, i love the game and i practice,practice and practice day in and day out.but i just don't have the athletic ability and in serious games i just **** up and play shit.i kick ass 1 on 1 and in pick up games at school.if it's just an easy playgorund game i will own ur ass,if i have the right mindset i am sure i can play with the best but my nerves always get the better of me.its all in youre head and it don't matter if u have all the skills,u gotta b in the right frame of mind 4 a game and use those skills in a game otherwise it means nothin.

RecSpecs110
that sorta reminds me of myself. I used to play really well in casual games, but in actual ones, I get so nervous, and I miss layups. But now, I just do Cross Country and Track. I had an injury, and even after the surgery, it still bothers me, so I had to throw in the towel for basketball playing wise. I'm still a huge fan, and I'll never give up basketball in my heart.

BloodyHell222
being a pro basketball player would be sweet. i was going to play D3 college ball but Unfortunately for me, i messed up my ankle with 3 games left in my senior season in high school. i was pretty good too.. second team all conference my junior season and first team my senior season. Led the conference in assists my senior season despite not playing my last 3 games. my team lost in the sectional semi-finals because i came back too early and messed up late in the fourth quarter when we were up by 2... switched on a pick and pop when i should've stayed with my guy and gave up the game winning three... i felt so bad. And my ankle never healed right so instead of playing D3 basketball, I ended up choosing a better academic college and haven't really played much BBall since.. depressing for me because i love the game so much, but i still make it to the local YMCA to ball every once and awhile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.