HulkvsJuggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sore
I know hulk will smash,destroy,kill and over throne juggy because hulk is incredible

Magic_attack
Been done.

Tha C-Master
Had to post here first....

Hulk wins if its current juggs though, otherwise...

armandovalles
dude, please tell me ur not serious. There is already a thread in this forum with this, it's been going on for like a year man use the search.

yahman
Originally posted by sore
I know hulk will smash,destroy,kill and over throne juggy because hulk is incredible

Apparently this has been done before but im not sure roll eyes (sarcastic)

roughrider
Holy f**k, that other thread was OVER TWO YEARS OLD. Stop the insanity - get out before it's too late!!! evil face

JirK
juggs can take anything hulk throws at him. hulk can eventually break and does not have infinate indurance. juggernaut can survive indefinately without food, water air, sleep, or anything. he could fight forever. hulk has to sleep at one point and can tire. i know he dont tire easily but he can.

masterbruce
theoretically Hulk CAN win

Hulk's power is LIMITLESS

Juggernaut's invincibility, while extremely extremely high, has a limit...since it is granted by Cytorrak, its limit is whatever the durability of Cytorrak is

so hypothetically, if Hulk gets angry enough, he can punch past Juggernaut's invincibility, but that level of anger would be hard to get to (perhaps even beyond the Onslaught busting punch)

JirK
Originally posted by masterbruce
theoretically Hulk CAN win

Hulk's power is LIMITLESS

Juggernaut's invincibility, while extremely extremely high, has a limit...since it is granted by Cytorrak, its limit is whatever the durability of Cytorrak is

so hypothetically, if Hulk gets angry enough, he can punch past Juggernaut's invincibility, but that level of anger would be hard to get to (perhaps even beyond the Onslaught busting punch)

ok, the hulk has never came close to being powerful enough to do anything close to that. he does have his limits, there is only so much anger a person could have. juggernaut is for all intents and purposes invulnerable and cannot be harmed. i think the hulk is a tough bastard and all, but he does have his limits. he has never became so mad he could be as strong as juggernaut.

masterbruce
Hulk destroyed Onslaught's physical incarnation

Onslaught destroyed Juggernaut with one punch that sent him into a coma (I realize alot of people don't take the onslaught saga as canon, but that's all we have to go on)

therefore by simple rules of logic, Hulk is capable of inflicting damage to the Juggernaut

JirK

Onslaught destroyed Juggernaut with one punch that sent him into a coma (I realize alot of people don't take the onslaught saga as canon, but that's all we have to go on)

therefore by simple rules of logic, Hulk is capable of inflicting damage to the Juggernaut

that is stupid, i hate it when people use logic like that. people have strengths and weaknesses. juggs cant take a being like onslaught cause hes weakminded and xavier with magnetos power had the ability to trap him in the crystal. hulk is not as weak in that area. but juggs is completely immune to physical damage. you forget what invulnerable means. i remember hulk needing the x-mens help with juggs. the only time he got to rise up to juggs level was when apocalypse made him war.

JirK

that is stupid, i hate it when people use logic like that. people have strengths and weaknesses. and he did not destroy him, he sent him flying very far and his phychic powers made him go unconscience juggs cant take a being like onslaught cause hes weakminded and xavier with magnetos power had the ability to trap him in the crystal. hulk is not as weak in that area. but juggs is completely immune to physical damage. you forget what invulnerable means. i remember hulk needing the x-mens help with juggs. the only time he got to rise up to juggs level was when apocalypse made him war.

try reading the comics masterbruce.

TOUGHUS GUYSUS
hulk is just as limitless in his strength as juggie is in his durability

Chaholdrudan
no matter how angry Hulk gets and no matter what unimaginable strength level he's reached he'll never go past Juggs invulnerability..

Hulk's strength , however great is bing by the laws of PHYSICS and Juggernaut's invulnerability and strength and the whole unstoppable thing are magical in nature and beyond physics...Juggs can only be damaged if some magic user( equal or greater to Cyttorak himself) remove his enchantment...and Hulk will never do anything like that...

Hulk VS Juggernaut = Hulk eventually loses

TOAA
Originally posted by Chaholdrudan
no matter how angry Hulk gets and no matter what unimaginable strength level he's reached he'll never go past Juggs invulnerability..

Hulk's strength , however great is bing by the laws of PHYSICS and Juggernaut's invulnerability and strength and the whole unstoppable thing are magical in nature and beyond physics...Juggs can only be damaged if some magic user( equal or greater to Cyttorak himself) remove his enchantment...and Hulk will never do anything like that...

Hulk VS Juggernaut = Hulk eventually loses

and grabbing an energy bubble.and holding back the matter anti matter attraction, are things which go according to physical laws?....hulk draws power from the universe it self beyonder stated that.he is a vessel of infinite rage

Metalmanx
Originally posted by TOAA
and grabbing an energy bubble.and holding back the matter anti matter attraction, are things which go according to physical laws?....hulk draws power from the universe it self beyonder stated that.he is a vessel of infinite rage

No no.

Colossus is the one made of rage, remember?

guy smiley
Originally posted by sore

Hulk may be 'incredible' but Juggernaut is 'unstoppable'. wink

TOUGHUS GUYSUS
very true toaa, ive et to wokrk out how limitless strength/rage is within the bounds of physics. or mysteriously gaining 900lbs of tissue. hulks strength and mass are not your usual science . hulk too when written at his top end is nigh indestructable. and his strength has no limits

DigiMark007
We have an epic thread on this that gets bumped to page 1 every now and then. A search should turn it up. Closing this one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.