Walts Comic Book(hint)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Vicious
Thank God for the Season 1 dvds, Ive missed this series when it came out but im all caught up thanks to the dvds, Its a pretty good series and Kate is freaking hot. Now to my topic throughout the first few episodes we caught a glimpse of Walt's Green Lantern comic book and they only showed the first pages or so and it showed a polar bear, like the one they found and a space ship coming down(crashing). Ive noticed it the first time but after seeing more and more of the hatch im left thinking about the comic book, Could it be a hint? i mean how many polar bears are in a tropical island and in LOST we have seen 2 so far, Could the hatch be a space ship????? Has anyone else noticed this?

Morning_Glory
we do know that when Walt was looking at the comic book... 2 different times.. a polar bear appears.. 2 different times...

I think the hatch could be a million things... in the sneak peak of LOST season 2 -- when Kate was going down the hatch she heard voices/ whispers...erm soo...??? who knows...it's a good guess though

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.