Release Of The Amityville Horror(2005)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Comes out October 4th. Correct me if Im wrong, it may be the third (bad memory of mine) but Im 90% sure its the 4th. Anyway, is anyone going to pick it up or rent it? Im sure as hell gettin Mum to buy it cause it was awesome in theater. Ever since I saw it in theater Ive been anxious to know when its coming out, now finally I do smile

Wolfie
The 4th is a Tuesday so you should be right about that.

This is one of the biggest theater disappointments I've had all year. I won't be picking this up.

Cinemaddiction
Eh, I will. Beats the hell out of the original, IMO. To be perfectly honest, if you went in expecting anything out of a mainstream Horror, of course you'll be disappointed. stick out tongue

Wolfie
I really wasn't expecting anything from it, I guess I shouldn't have said "disappointment".

Mandorallen
I might get it.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Wolfie
The 4th is a Tuesday so you should be right about that.

This is one of the biggest theater disappointments I've had all year. I won't be picking this up.
Alright.
Well tell me about why you thought it was crap?Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Eh, I will. Beats the hell out of the original, IMO. To be perfectly honest, if you went in expecting anything out of a mainstream Horror, of course you'll be disappointed. stick out tongue
Yeah it does beat the original, in my thought.

Wolfie
It just seemed like a few popular horror movies put together in one, cliched haunted house movie. Nice big house, extremely inexpensive, the realitor even looked scared to death being inside the house. It was all too predictable.

Around the end, I was waiting for Ryan Reynolds to say, "Here's Johnny!"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.