Darth Maul vs Darth Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
the battle of the darth's...whos more powerful with the dark side??

this ooughtta be good smokin'

Darth_Veav
The thread has already been done. Vader won.

braz
o ok my bad...btw does darth maul have force choke?? cuz i dont see how vader could take maul if he did cuz maul had that duel lightsaber and was skilled enough to take 2 jedi knights at once

snoopdogg
Obi-Wan Kenobi can take them both.

Probably at the same time.

King KAM
Originally posted by snoopdogg

Probably at the same time.
idiot....

snoopdogg
Originally posted by King KAM
idiot.... He beat them both one on one.

In ANH he let Vader win and Kenobi was a old man.

Idiot................... laughing

spiderboy5
Originally posted by snoopdogg

Probably at the same time. there is only one strong obiwan and thats in ROTS he totally sucked in the other movies.i was still kinda pissed when they made obiwan kill maul but maul woulda killed obiwan.obiwan could only kill anakin if hes in TPM and ATOTC.otherwise vader totally owns kenobi........
anyway back on the subject, if vader wasnt that skilled in the force then maul takes this but too bad he is........all vader needs to do is choke maul to death..........

Orestes
Vader's overrated.

Then again, so was Maul.

Hm.

While they're dueling, Boba Fett tosses a thermal detonator in between them and they both die.

Well, I can dream, right? big grin

Xplosive
Anakin potential was far beyond any Jedi or Sith, Yoda and Sidious would be joke to his true power. Lucas said that in Episode III Anakin was undoubtelly more powerful than Obi-Wan, but lost to Kenobi, due to lack of experience. And he went on Dark Side, and he was totally unexperienced and didn't control his anger, and when you are not controlling your anger, you are much weaker, it blinds your mind, that was with him, that is why he lost. And at the end when he jumped, altough Obi-Wan had higher ground and with that great advantage, he was blind cause of anger and jumped, he would never do that before, he lost due to his inexperience. But look what he did to Dooku when he was good and not blind, didn't even had so much trouble, while Obi-Wan was kicked easily by Dooku, again.

jplatinum
Vader will beat him like he stole something.

Orestes
I don't even care; he still sucked. I don't care what Lucas said either; the guy's an aging hack who gives people free license to write in his universe, then doesn't bother to read what they wrote, and THEN goes on to contradict it, leaving his fans confused and frustrated. He has no respect for his own so-called art. Therefore, I have no respect for him or his opinions about his so-called art. He can't even make movies that are as good or as interesting as the EU works other writers have come up with anymore -- frankly, he should have quit while he was ahead.

Maul sucks. Vader sucks. I vote for ... oh hell. I vote for R2-D2. Neither Maul nor Vader are worthy of votes.

Edit: But you know ... I say "he should have quit while he was ahead," but of course since he obviously doesn't care about his own creations, it can only be about the money. So I guess he got just what he wanted, and to hell with the fans. So, again, to hell with Lucas. wink

newjak86
VAdder is basically a Master Jedi like Dooku. Maul was an apprentice with vst potential but it was never realized do to his short life span. Vader wins basically because he's better with the force and is more exprienced much like Obi with Ani.

Tangible God
Originally posted by newjak86
VAdder is basically a Master Jedi like Dooku. Maul was an apprentice with vst potential but it was never realized do to his short life span. Vader wins basically because he's better with the force and is more exprienced much like Obi with Ani. Man what a chump.....I mean...Chumpette......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.