I got hit on by a lil old lady...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D-Double
I was leaving the checkout at the supermarket and I hear from behind me...

"Damn, you're cute."

So I throw on a sly smile flirt , flip to mack mode, and turn around to see a 50 year old woman! scared ... hurp sick

I chuckle and say "Thank you" .... as she's just staring at me like she's gonna eat me alive. shock

She proceeds to ask me... "Do you have any older brothers or sumthin? naughty Where you from?"

The questions lasted till I got to the parking lot, where I sped up to a power walk, hoping her hip would give out. I said "Have a nice day", jumped in my car, and was out that mutha.

How the HELL should I feel about this? blink

Leo.M
i don't believe you

bardock
hit that shit up.

D-Double
I swear... that is 'word for word' embarrasment

D-Double
Originally posted by bardock
hit that shit up.

laughing ... You're smoke'n crack. no2

kmcdude
Originally posted by D-Double
I swear... that is 'word for word' embarrasment

laughing out loud I belive you but its ****ing funny! laughing

Give that old mumma some lovin biatch smile

Leo.M
okay she's around 50... how old are you DD?

Acherontia
Tsssh Thats Nothing I get hit on by 60+ Women all the time.

D-Double
Originally posted by Leo.M
okay she's around 50... how old are you DD?

27 but everyone thinks I'm like 21...

... except for liquor store clerks who apparently think I'm 16 cuz they keep card'n me for cigarettes. disgust

D-Double
Originally posted by Acherontia

Does it freak you out?

kmcdude

laughing out loud You proberly look about 60 laughing

D-Double
Originally posted by kmcdude

Give that old mumma some lovin biatch smile

None for me thanks... I don't like the taste of vomit smile

Leo.M
come on DD old lady's need love too you know dance

Acherontia
Does it freak you out?

I tell myself "Okay now, same thing, 43 years younger and now we can start talking" each time.

Coldfire

"Damn, you're cute."

So I throw on a sly smile flirt , flip to mack mode, and turn around to see a 50 year old woman! scared ... hurp sick

I chuckle and say "Thank you" .... as she's just staring at me like she's gonna eat me alive. shock

She proceeds to ask me... "Do you have any older brothers or sumthin? naughty Where you from?"

The questions lasted till I got to the parking lot, where I sped up to a power walk, hoping her hip would give out. I said "Have a nice day", jumped in my car, and was out that mutha.

eek! hysterical

omg... but seriously that's pretty scary :s

D-Double
I tell myself "Okay now, same thing, 43 years younger and now we can start talking" each time.

Are you nice to the horny grannies or do you laugh in their face? detective

D-Double
Originally posted by Coldfire
eek! hysterical

omg... but seriously that's pretty scary :s

I'm tell'n ya, Coldy... It had me messed up all day. wacko

... I'm wondering what really goes through the mind of the elderly. confused

Coldfire

I don't think I wanna know confused

Leo.M

wheelchair mmm I'd like to smack that fine and tight peace of @$$ laughing laughing out loud laughing

D-Double
laughing out loud .... sick

now that I think about it, she was probably more like in her 60's. Damn. bag

BlackC@t
I'm 16 and I get hit on by men in their 20's to 40's. I'm not joking, I seriously do.

Alpha Centauri
Famke Janssen is in her early 40's right?

She's the only older lady I'd do that I know of. Although I believe Calista Flockheart is 40 plus.

-AC

D-Double
Originally posted by Coldfire
I don't think I wanna know confused

I know it's a lil different for women but, what would you do if you were 27 and a 60 year old hit on you? no expression

Would you be flattered or disgusted?

Leo.M
Originally posted by BlackC@t
I'm 16 and I get hit on by men in their 20's to 40's. I'm not joking, I seriously do.

are you a guy or girl??????

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

She's the only older lady I'd do that I know of. Although I believe Calista Flockheart is 40 plus.

-AC

yeah she's 41 and hot droolio

D-Double
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

-AC

I wish Famke would hit on me... droolio

Why oh why wasn't she in that Safeway yesterday? no

Baylin

that sounds like denial to me mate, you should go back and find your old darling if only to satisfy your unconscious lust for this old grisly piece of meat! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Phoenix Aska

"Damn, you're cute."

I think you should feel...i don't know..but happy that she didn't grab your ass or anything...then you should of felt like violated or something... laughing

Clovie

"Damn, you're cute."

How the HELL should I feel about this? blink didn't you mention once that you're about dating older women? stick out tongue

eggmayo
Originally posted by BlackC@t
Feel lucky, I don't get hit on by anyone. Except randy guys.

sexylexy32
I don't know how you should feel...maybe like it was a compliment perhaps stick out tongue

Backbone

"Damn, you're cute."

How the HELL should I feel about this? blink In a way, that's hillarious laughing In another, it scared the hell outta me scared

Backbone
I wish Famke would hit on me... droolio

Why oh why wasn't she in that Safeway yesterday? no You know..this is the first time I've heard someone say "Safeway" on this site..People actually know about it..touched

T.M
where I sped up to a power walk, hoping her hip would give out.

laughing

DarkC

"Damn, you're cute."

Lay off the beer.

Nah, just kiddin'. stick out tongue Stay away from old ladies then who have a funny gleam in their eye.

BENITO

"Damn, you're cute."

How the HELL should I feel about this? blink pukepukepuke

Syren

"Damn, you're cute."

laughing Oh dear... poor baby hug

All better now Miz Pimp'n's here eyes

Piggle Humsy

"Damn, you're cute."

smiley_abzw

Who wouldn't want to hit on my squishy! stick out tongue

Just take as flattery.. and move on! wink

Syren
Your Squishy?

You do realise that Doobs has more nicknames than I have pants?

EG; Squishy, Sparky, Dooby, Mr Pimp'n, Doobmeister, Doobilicious, Doobz, and of course, D-Double.

Jay-sus laughing out loud

DarkC
Thought Thael was Mr. Pimp'n. blink

Syren
Noooo... Doobs nicknamed me Miz Pimp'n. The gal to his guy big grin

Thael is Mr Ego laughing out loud

DarkC
Ooh, okay. I just remember this one poll he made.

Syren
Thael? Hmm, now you've made me wonder if my memory's on the skew confused

DarkC
There was Miss Pimp and Mr. Pimp....you and he of course. And he had people voting to see who they thought was better. Didn't know Thael, so I voted you.

Deathblow
My grammah used to have a (sort of) boyfriend who was 30-something years younger than her. Filthy old hoe, thinks she's Jerry Hall sneaky2

Seems bingo and herbal tea just isn't enough to satisfy the elderly anymore no

Syren
Originally posted by DarkC
There was Miss Pimp and Mr. Pimp....you and he of course. And he had people voting to see who they thought was better. Didn't know Thael, so I voted you.

Aah, that makes sense... except 'twas Doobs who originally nicknamed me Miz Pimp'n as he is Mr Pimp'n, diva and pimp respectively laughing out loud

Thael and I were competing for the Ego title though laughing That was so much fun big grin

DarkC
Oh yeah, I think that might've been the name of the thread.

D-Double
Originally posted by Baylin
that sounds like denial to me mate, you should go back and find your old darling if only to satisfy your unconscious lust for this old grisly piece of meat!

... gristle... ho-gawd-hurp sick

Originally posted by Clovie
didn't you mention once that you're about dating older women?

I'm talk'n 'Famke older'. Not 'Queen Elizabeth older'. big grin

Originally posted by Syren
laughing Oh dear... poor baby

All better now Miz Pimp'n's here eyes

Thanks, Pimp'n .... It was scary. cry

Originally posted by Piggle Humsy

Who wouldn't want to hit on my squishy! stick out tongue

Just take as flattery.. and move on!

... you flatterer

I'd luv to, but the nightmares got me tripp'n. stick out tongue

Originally posted by Deathblow
My grammah used to have a (sort of) boyfriend who was 30-something years younger than her. Filthy old hoe, thinks she's Jerry Hall sneaky2

Seems bingo and herbal tea just isn't enough to satisfy the elderly anymore

laughing ... Damn, Blizzle. You're hardcore for calling your grammy a filthy old hoe.

silver_tears
I hate my grammah as Samuel put it happy

She just wanted some lovin DD cry poor old thing..........

Red Superfly
If an old lady came onto me, I'd be all like:

"Aye! I'm too young for you! Get your bus pass away from me, I ain't interested. I don't care how good your partys are down at the hospital, I ain't interested. I said I ain't interested....Get off. No, get off. I mean it b*tch! GET OFF OR I'LL! Leave my pants on. No, I need them. Leave my pants. Miss! Miss! Miss! No! Miss! I mean it! RIGHT THATS IT!"

I didn't mean to kill her..........

Clovie
I'm talk'n 'Famke older'. Not 'Queen Elizabeth older'. big grin oh..that makes a difference.....

D-Double
Originally posted by silver_tears
I hate my grammah as Samuel put it happy

She just wanted some lovin DD cry poor old thing..........

yeah... I should have fixed her up with the dirty ol' man in my neighborhood. smile

Originally posted by Red Superfly
If an old lady came onto me, I'd be all like:

"Aye! I'm too young for you! Get your bus pass away from me, I ain't interested. I don't care how good your partys are down at the hospital, I ain't interested. I said I ain't interested....Get off. No, get off. I mean it b*tch! GET OFF OR I'LL! Leave my pants on. No, I need them. Leave my pants. Miss! Miss! Miss! No! Miss! I mean it! RIGHT THATS IT!"

I didn't mean to kill her..........

.... laughing

Superfly's got the 'Truffle shuffle' in his sig!! eek! That's awesome. big grin

Originally posted by Clovie
oh..that makes a difference.....

yep ... a big, sexy difference. flirt

Piggle Humsy
Originally posted by Syren
Your Squishy?

You do realise that Doobs has more nicknames than I have pants?

EG; Squishy, Sparky, Dooby, Mr Pimp'n, Doobmeister, Doobilicious, Doobz, and of course, D-Double.

Jay-sus laughing out loud

Yeh.. I know laughing out loud

I was gonna call him Sir Brag-a-lot but he preferred squishy... so squishy it is! big grin

stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.