Mighty Asgard vs Marvel Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

long pig
Odin flips and says "**** earth! **** earth right in it's eye!" and starts comanding his armies to invade Earth.

Earth's mightiest heroes and villians somehow got a 2 day warning, they've known about the asgard war and have been prepared. Thor learned of the war as well and decided he can't choose which home he loves more, so he sits out.

Who wins?

Planet distruction means both sides lose.

armandovalles
Dude make this Olympus and Asgard and give Hercules and Thor to them to give them a chance.

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by armandovalles
Dude make this Olympus and Asgard and give Hercules and Thor to them to give them a chance.

Why? Odin alone is more than all earth's hero's can handle.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus

More than the Sentry?

I am shift my position where this guy is concerned he might be skyfather level, remember Genis Vell could stop Souped up Skyfather Thor, Sentry might be more powerful, we will see. If Genis is on earth Odin might get a fight. smile

whobdamandog
Are we including Rock Trolls, Frost Giants, and other mystical creatures that reside in Asgard...because if that's the case..then earth is really screwed.

Maestro
Does the Earth team include Franklin Richards,Phoenix and Molecule Man, then Team Asgard goes down.

Xplosive
Asgard goes down and pretty easily to.

olympian
Pretty easily?

No.

Xplosive
Originally posted by olympian
Pretty easily?

No.

Yup, pretty easily, I mean Earth has Phoenix, that is why it's already pretty easily and than Franklin Richard, puf, Asgards goes down easily.

long pig
No phoenix, no MM, no FR. Yes rock giants and frost giants and such.
But the Earth heroes DO get to call SS, Genis, Quasar and the like that have been part of Avengers/Defenders or Earth teams. They can do any of that with their two day prep.

No one above skyfather other than Odin himself.

Realize though, this is ALL of earth's heroes & villians & normal humans w/their armies & mutants. vs All Asgardians under Odin's control that aren't sky father.

Don't forget, Odin wants Earth inhabitable so that he may make it into new asgard.
So no blowing everything up.

King KAM
Originally posted by long pig
But the Earth heroes DO get to call SS, Genis, Quasar and the like that have been part of Avengers/Defenders or Earth teams. They can do any of that with their two day prep.

No one above skyfather other than Odin himself.

Realize though, this is ALL of earth's heroes & villians & normal humans w/their armies & mutants. vs All Asgardians under Odin's control that aren't sky father.

Don't forget, Odin wants Earth inhabitable so that he may make it into new asgard.
So no blowing everything up.
Do we get BB?

whobdamandog

Damb. Well My guess is that Odin takes out half of the MU himself...Genis will be his only obstacle, if you even want to call him that. But based on Odin's showing against Thanos, I doubt he will be a major one.

The rest of the MU will be having a damb hard time with Rock Trolls, Normal Asgardians, and Frost Giants, and all of Asgards other mystical creatures. The Frost Giants are probably class 100 each, Rock Trolls fall in the 50-100 range, and a normal Asgardian is around class 30.

People of Earth..you are about to get soo owned...

jplatinum
Is this a joke?

Marvel earth can send in just two people for all them.
Savage hulk and 8th day juggernaut.

Asgard is dead.

Xplosive
Originally posted by jplatinum
Is this a joke?

Asgard is dead.

Yeah right.

KillAll
Is this a joke?

Asgard is dead.

odin could stop either or with the wave of his hand... and odin could send in the destroyer to match juggernaut, or take hulk out. juggernaut and AD would be matched in a never ending stalemate.

but asgards best battle plan would be to animate the destroyer using all of asgard to animate it. growing to celestial height, send it in to destroy the heroes till it gets hammered into submission (which is beyond capabilities of earth heroes). so the asgardians lose without any casualties what-so-ever. if the asgardian destroyer DOES go down by some small chance in hell... then they still wiped out a good chunk of people from earth. then odin strolls in with his armies and demolishes the rest... i think asgard takes this.

TOAA
Is this a joke?

Asgard is dead.

Jplatinum ur stupidity is beyond comprehension

golem370
What about the Eternals and Deviants X-Men Avengers FF Proteus Apocalypse Dr Doom X-Man High Evolutionary Defenders what about Egyptian Gods Vishnu Dr Strange Namor and All underwater Hero's and Villains.

masterbruce
Earth takes this easily

For brains we've got: Reed Richards, Doctor Doom, Apocalypse, Mr. Sinister, the leader, Dr. Octopus and many many other geniuses (they alone could probably figure out a device to counter Odin and Odinforce)

For power we've got: Savage Hulk (he can take out all the frost giants etc when he gets pissed off enough and he will), Juggernaut (he will take all the punishment), Thing, Colossus, Abomination, Namor, Iron Man, Wonder Man, Hercules, She-Hulk, Vision, Phoenix is not even fair

For psychic attacks: Professor X, Cable, X-Man, Jean Gray etc

For Energy attacks: Storm, Cyclops, Havok, Blackbolt, Torch, Magneto, Gambit, etc

For magic, we've got: Dr. Strange, The Scarlet Witch, Dr. Doom, etc

for fighters: we've got Venom, Spiderman, Carnage, Wolverine, Black Panther, Sabretooth, Omega Red, Rhino, Aquaman, Dare Devil, Electra, the Lizard, Iron Fist, etc etc

need I go on???

Earth's heroes and villains will demolish Odin and his forces so bad that Odin will wish he never left Asgard. Asgard won't even be able to blink before it gets reduced to ashes

jplatinum
Toaa, you amaze me how you can function with a brain so small.

Now prepare to be destroyed.

You turd pie.

Look at bruce's face, do you think he is kiddin'!?!

You finna get your ass kicked, sucka.

TOAA
Toaa, you amaze me how you can function with a brain so small.

Now prepare to be destroyed.

You turd pie.

Look at bruce's face, do you think he is kiddin'!?!

You finna get your ass kicked, sucka.

beware JP....its big words.for someone who does not have control over the B.S power any more......u will spend the rest of eternity with master "dan".....in hell.....for i am the villain of the story

newjak86
I think Asgard takes this. Earth has great heros but think of it one if not their best hero Thor is sidelined right now. Odin is skyfather level and only one person that is being allowed so far can match that power level on Earth. That being Juggernaut and only if he goes Trion Juggs or close to it.
The Giants and Trolls will destroy many heros by themselves.
Plus they have great Magic users themselves.
Hulk could give the normal forces a run for their money but once he meets one of te high level ones such as Loki or Odin or Ymitr then he is done.
Their forces could ravage our forces no problem.
Plus Odin there he could probably wipe out the armies with a wave of his hand so to speak. Even most of the heros as well.
If Genis is there he could help though but not enough if you ask me.

olympian
"For brains we've got: Reed Richards, Doctor Doom, Apocalypse, Mr. Sinister, the leader, Dr. Octopus and many many other geniuses (they alone could probably figure out a device to counter Odin and Odinforce)"

Unlike Galactus case what device does earth have to counter or block the Odinforce?

"For power we've got: Savage Hulk (he can take out all the frost giants etc when he gets pissed off enough and he will), Juggernaut (he will take all the punishment), Thing, Colossus, Abomination, Namor, Iron Man, Wonder Man, Hercules, She-Hulk, Vision, Phoenix is not even fair"

You know what is not fair? Only Phoenix been standing up out of this group.

"For psychic attacks: Professor X, Cable, X-Man, Jean Gray etc"

Possibly.

"For magic, we've got: Dr. Strange, The Scarlet Witch, Dr. Doom, etc"

All of those on theyr own are well below Odin.

"for fighters: we've got Venom, Spiderman, Carnage, Wolverine, Black Panther, Sabretooth, Omega Red, Rhino, Aquaman, Dare Devil, Electra, the Lizard, Iron Fist, etc etc"

Cannon Fodder.

"need I go on???"

Yes. So far the Tp users and Phoenix are the ones with chances. And Odin isent alone in this.

masterbruce
"Unlike Galactus case what device does earth have to counter or block the Odinforce?"

well if Reed himself was able to build a device that could nullify galactus, and Doom was able to build a device that transferred his powers, combined with all the other genius intellects, I wouldn't say its a far stretch to see them very well building some weapon that could bring the Asgardians to their knees.

As for the magic users, they're working together, thus boosting their powers. Dr. Strange has defeated beings of Odin's power levels on his own, Scarlet Witch is capable of powers beyond Odin's apprehension, Dr. Doom is the master of exploiting his enemies weaknesses, together they alone could defeat Odin.

The psychics could very well turn Odin's forces against him if they wanted.

Odin and his forces stand NO chance

olympian
"well if Reed himself was able to build a device that could nullify galactus"

Reed didnt created the Nullifier. That device already existed and it was the Watcher that first told the Fantastic Four about it. The device isent earth based.

There isent one to counter the Odinforce as far as we know.

"Dr. Strange has defeated beings of Odin's power levels on his own"

Own power level or amping?

"Scarlet Witch is capable of powers beyond Odin's apprehension"

On her own? Where did she showed it.

"Dr. Doom is the master of exploiting his enemies weaknesses"

That he knows something about. After all he was able to steal Surfers power once because the man was naive. Wont work on Odin.

" together they alone could defeat Odin."

Not likely. Average wise hes well above.

"The psychics could very well turn Odin's forces against him if they wanted"

Gods have a natural Tp protection. Of course they have here chances the others do not have.

Beyonder
Odin
Loki
Asgardian Destroyer
Hela
Norn Queen

Ulik
Thor
Enchantress
Sif
Balder
Midgard Serpent
Fenris Wolf

+ Asgardian warriors, Frost Giants, Fire Trolls

Odin wins.

guy smiley
Why would the giants help the Gods? They hate them and frequently wage war on them. If anything the giants would ally themselves with Earth. The Demons, especially Surtur, would also not help the Gods nor would the dark Elves. The Trolls might help Odin but only if Odin allowed the Trolls to keep land on Earth. If not then the Trolls would not help Odin and might help the Earth just 'cause the Earth could maybe beat the Gods and then the trolls could conquer their territory. That leaves the Dwarves and light Elves. Both could help Odin.

I also think that other Gods such as Zeus would not just sit back and let Odin annihalate humanity on Earth. Things could get very ugly for Odin.

Someone also mentioned that Odin could send the Destroyer but isn't the Destroyer Galactus' herald now? I don't think Hela would help Odin either or Loki. Same with the Midgard Serpent and Fenris Wolf.

Beyonder
Originally posted by guy smiley
Why would the giants help the Gods? They hate them and frequently wage war on them. If anything the giants would ally themselves with Earth. The Demons, especially Surtur, would also not help the Gods nor would the dark Elves. The Trolls might help Odin but only if Odin allowed the Trolls to keep land on Earth. If not then the Trolls would not help Odin and might help the Earth just 'cause the Earth could maybe beat the Gods and then the trolls could conquer their territory. That leaves the Dwarves and light Elves. Both could help Odin.

I also think that other Gods such as Zeus would not just sit back and let Odin annihalate humanity on Earth. Things could get very ugly for Odin.

Someone also mentioned that Odin could send the Destroyer but isn't the Destroyer Galactus' herald now? I don't think Hela would help Odin either or Loki. Same with the Midgard Serpent and Fenris Wolf.

Go by the setup. Don't apply character history to it, except for feats and such.

armandovalles
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus

No dude he's not. Odin is equal to King Thor right? well King Thor got stalemates by Genis, so all the New Thunderbolts together could probly take out Odin then all the Fantastic Four, Avengers new and old, X-Men, and solo heroes like the Hulk and Spiderman can easily take out the rest of the Asgardians. That's why i said to add all of Olympus to Asgard's team this way they would have a chance.

masterbruce
you guys are assuming victory based on power alone

but are forgetting about the massive brainpower that is available on Earth

I'm gonna start sounding like a broken record, but unless you think Odin is greater than Galactus, he will not prevail

Beyonder
Originally posted by armandovalles
No dude he's not. Odin is equal to King Thor right? well King Thor got stalemates by Genis, so all the New Thunderbolts together could probly take out Odin then all the Fantastic Four, Avengers new and old, X-Men, and solo heroes like the Hulk and Spiderman can easily take out the rest of the Asgardians. That's why i said to add all of Olympus to Asgard's team this way they would have a chance.

No

King Thor couldn't even drive off two frost giants; Genis did.

Only Ymir and Surtur rival Odin in power and could stalemate him.

Odin > King Thor

Rune Thor (King Thor with Rune Stones) >= Odin

long pig
Earth gets TWO days prep! Considering that everyone will work together, that's plenty.

Earth can call ANYONE who can help that normally would. All the Inhumans, Heralds (nova, SS and whomever else is considered an ally), anyone who would answer the call.

Remember what Strange was capable of doing when he begged the cosmic council to ban King Thor's Odin force.

Just as long as the higher being doesn't directly hault the invasion, they are valid to use.

King KAM
Earth gets TWO days prep! Considering that everyone will work together, that's plenty.

Earth can call ANYONE who can help that normally would. All the Inhumans, Heralds (nova, SS and whomever else is considered an ally), anyone who would answer the call.

Remember what Strange was capable of doing when he begged the cosmic council to ban King Thor's Odin force.

Just as long as the higher being doesn't directly hault the invasion, they are valid to use.
yeah, bb and sue Richards, and thass a whole lotte gods,in real danger.

KillAll
i still say send in the animated destroyer w/ all of asgard in it. earth cant stop it. it battled the celestials. better than galactus would... it was freakin 2000 ft tall. let them all try telepathic assault, or any kind of nullifier.

ps. reed richards only bluffed galactus w/ that. he would have not been able to if not for the actual help from a watcher. he protected reeds mind from being read. whoever was talking about that...

long pig
The Destroyer armor is above Skyfather or at least equal. So, no.

And the nullifyer would work on anyone from Odin all the way up to even Eternity.

joesha28
Asgards victory. Boy give earth a chance!

KillAll
The Destroyer armor is above Skyfather or at least equal. So, no.

And the nullifyer would work on anyone from Odin all the way up to even Eternity.

you know the nullifier will work on eternity??? lol, have proof?? eternity is the embodiement of the entire universe. the nullifier and all. didnt galactus come back from the nullifier when it was used on him?

the destroyer is more powerful than odin. it stood against the celestials better than him and zues combined when it was animated by all of asgard. earth has no defense against it.

guy222
Tiamut, the Dreaming Celestial destroys Asgard

Eternal Idol
True enough Guy, but Tiamut is above skyfather level.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.