Sprite or Mountain jew ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kmcdude
1.Sprite

2.Mountain jew

Which is better

bardock
Originally posted by kmcdude
1.Sprite

2.Mountain jew

huh???

Acherontia
Sprite

hotsauce6548
Mountain Dew lowers your sperm count... but you have to drink about a million gallons of it to have any real noticable effect. no expression

Neo_Communist
Did anyone notice that they typed Mountain JEW?

crazy_shadow
Originally posted by hotsauce6548
Mountain Dew lowers your sperm count... but you have to drink about a million gallons of it to have any real noticable effect. no expression if you drink millions of gallons of anything id think that would happen...except from water but yeah big grin

Originally posted by Neo_Communist
Did anyone notice that they typed Mountain JEW? LMFAO no thanks for the notice smile

Originally posted by kmcdude
1.Sprite

2.Mountain jew

Which is better if you ment mountain dew...they're both SICK!!!!

SnakeEyes
Well, considering I've never had Mountain Jew... I'm gonna have to go with Sprite...

Neo_Communist
Originally posted by crazy_shadow

LMFAO no thanks for the notice smile
Im not sure if that's a compliment, an insult, or somthing else... *Is in a state of supreme confusion* confused

Tiptoegecko
I think the proper VS would Sprite and Seara Mist....

but Mountain Dew kicks ass

Wolflet
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Well, considering I've never had Mountain Jew... I'm gonna have to go with Sprite...
same except i rather have just water erm

SnakeEyes
Fair enough...

bardock
the legendry mountain jew is simply bigfoot after switching to kabbalah.

Acherontia
Originally posted by crazy_shadow
if you drink millions of gallons of anything id think that would happen...except from water but yeah big grin (...)

Actually, Not only does it Lower your Sperm Count, but any water with Floride in it, Kills you. This Isn't a Conspiracy, its a proven fact that the Market doesn't want you to know.

The Fluoride in the water does not come from All natural Sources, Its the toxic waste bypruduct called Fluorosilicic acid.

Fluorosilicic acid is collected from pollution scrubbers inside coal plant smokestacks, filtered, liquefied, then sold to cities as fluoride treatment.

Spelljammer
That had to be the lamest try at insult I've ever seen..

I prefer sprite I guess, I only drink diets.

Diet Sprite:
Has a crisp taste. Almost like flavored water but actually sweet. Also it's calorie free instead of low calorie like most diet drinks. And considering I drink like 12 liters. That makes quite the differance.

Diet Moutain Dew:
Has a oily lemon taste that though is good, somehow doesn't sastify you as a drink but as some kindof kick to the mouth. Also it's made from some kindof vegetable oil that isn't even hydrolized it's some word i can't even pronounce. And anything with vegetable oil is badnews..

BakaXero
sprite.

Sir Mist
coke.

kmcdude
I'm gunna have a glass of sprite now eek!

Kosta
Mountain Jew eh? Is that some new race of Jews?

bardock
Originally posted by Kosta
Mountain Jew eh? Is that some new race of Jews?
no its kabbalah bigfoot

Spelljammer
Originally posted by bardock
no its kabbalah bigfoot
laughing out loud

fantasygirl
I like coke though. erm

Kosta
If theres a mountain Jew, is there a mountain Jesus?

Sir Mist
Originally posted by fantasygirl
I like coke though. erm

Dont copy medisgust
Stalkerdisgust

fantasygirl
Where do you even get ideas that I copy you? I don't copy you. disgust

You're stalking me. disgust

Kosta
BAH, everyone knows both of you are stalking ME!

Stop pretending otherwise!

Sir Mist
Where do you even get ideas that I copy you? I don't copy you. disgust

You're stalking me. disgust

Originally posted by Sir Mist
coke.

I like coke though. erm

Stalkerdisgust

fantasygirl
Originally posted by Sir Mist
Stalkerdisgust I didn't know you posted in here. shock disgust And I like coke. mhm So what?

Idiot and Stalker disgust

crazy_shadow
Originally posted by Neo_Communist
Im not sure if that's a compliment, an insult, or somthing else... *Is in a state of supreme confusion* confused ill repair it no expression "LMAO no....thanks for the notice"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.