Spider-Man is the WORST character EVER!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
I believe in equality... rolling on floor laughing

scorpionlord
nah the worst character is that little robot from buck rogers

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Draco69

I'm confused.. why did you post this ?

chucktaylor
...yes...and of all places, the Spider-Man forum...is this like some suicide attempt?

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by chucktaylor
...yes...and of all places, the Spider-Man forum...is this like some suicide attempt? I'll kill him for two dollors on Ebay.... Peter Parker has his ups and downs but he does not by any means suck. Paula will find out about this...I hope no expression

Doc Ock
Paola close this stupid thread.

Mr Parker
If she did that,then she would have to close the superman is the worst character ever in the superman forum as well and that thread has been open for several months now so I dont see this thread being closed.Im a huge spidey fan myself obviosuly but a thread the mods really need to close that is long overdue to be closed and is far more worse than this thread,is that childish and stupid-WILDEST SEXUAL FANTASY thread in the off topic section.Myself and many others have complained about that thread,yet not a damn thing has been done about it.Makes going to the off topic section not enjoyable for many people anymore.

chucktaylor
oookay...

pr1983
Spidey aint the best, he aint the worst...

He can be written really well (recent Marvel Knights), and he can be written terribly (Ultimate Spidey), so he's ok... erm

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Draco69

WTF? What the f**k?

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by pr1983
Spidey aint the best, he aint the worst...

He can be written really well (recent Marvel Knights), and he can be written terribly (Ultimate Spidey), so he's ok... erm Top fan for USM here. Watch it. USM is so dizzy with the dialouge. In the issue #77 why is she so upset I mean I know they love each other they make that clear with all the make out scenes but still .

Webs still doesn't suck!!!

doctorstrongbad
I think he is trying to cause some kinda backlash against spider-man. It would seem that he is a hard cord superman fan.

pr1983
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
Top fan for USM here. Watch it. USM is so dizzy with the dialouge. In the issue #77 why is she so upset I mean I know they love each other they make that clear with all the make out scenes but still .

Webs still doesn't suck!!!

ive read both... and imo marvel knights is far superior...

Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
I think he is trying to cause some kinda backlash against spider-man. It would seem that he is a hard cord superman fan.

that directed at me?

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by pr1983
ive read both... and imo marvel knights is far superior...

that directed at me? You say... no expression

pr1983
confused

spencerspider
GET A LIFE MAN if u hate spidey then go away

Red Superfly
Originally posted by spencerspider
GET A LIFE MAN if u hate spidey then go away

He obviously doesn't. It's a joke.

pr1983
I really am lost... i never hated spidey... none of my posts should lead anyone to believe that i do...

do i like superman more? yes... do i still read and enjoy amazing and marvel knights spidey? yes...

i dont see what the fuss is...

feralboy
i never cared for sidy also but i do hate superman

feralboy
thats why i'm a x-men fan

wuTa
i don't know why everyone is baggin on PR, he just stated an opinion, and it wasn;t even a bad one....everyone who has a problem with him should really think about getting that stick sugically remove out of there ass, and i agree with him, marvel knights spide kicks ass!!, and USM ain't that hot, it's good at best, and just for the record..i'm a HUGE spidey fan

The Joker#1
Worst characters don't last over 40 years and have multi million dollar movies smile

Mr Parker
Right on joker.You know,there has been a spiderman is the worst character ever thread made and a superman is the worst character ever,I wonder why nobody has yet gone into the batman section to make a batman is the worst character ever thread yet? big grin

SpyCspider
ya i never got hooked on Ultimate spidey....stories too rushed for me...and changes waaay too much bout what I liked bout original spidey.

I'm behind on Marvel Knights...like REALLY. The last issue I got was the standoff between Norman and Spidey, with Norman sending him a thank you letter in the end.

Crap...I move to a new place and forget to check out where they sell comics.

doctorstrongbad
Well I'm sure there will be a batman is the worst thread coming soon. I'm sure whoever makes me is working their way to all the forums.

Draco69
Up ya blasted thread!

Mr Parker
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Well I'm sure there will be a batman is the worst thread coming soon. I'm sure whoever makes me is working their way to all the forums.

what do you mean by whoever makes me? confused

Drache53
Typo, supposed to be 'em'.

spencerspider
if u think spidey is worst get out of here loser lol jk

Doc Ock
Originally posted by Mr Parker
what do you mean by whoever makes me? confused

He must think god makes these threads evil face

spencerspider
lol

Marvel-knight
Originally posted by chucktaylor
oookay...

USM rocks!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.