Spider-Man the Musical

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

scorpionlord
Remember when Buffy had a musical episode,I think the next Spider-man should be a musical.

what better way to express the ups and downs of Peters life as Spider-man then through a musical.Spider-Man's drama was made for this.

Personal myself I would love to see a scene with Harry and the Goblin suit dancing and singing.

scorpionlord
any like this idea?

BlackC@t
No.

And for the love of God you better be joking no expression

chucktaylor
Amen. No offense, but Amen to that BlackC@t.

The Ones
NO ****ING WAY!!

Mainstream
Originally posted by The Ones
NO ****ING WAY!!

I pray to uncle Ben they don't even consider making a Spidey musical.

doctorstrongbad
This has to be a joke, a very bad joke.

gregmss
There has already been a spider man musical it ran for some time before the spiderman movie

spencerspider
I really hope that guy is joking because that one of the dumbest ideas ever

Lord Magnus
Are you people kidding? I've never heard a better idea!
The Buffy musical was awesome. We should do a Dr. Strange cameo ("oops, i accidentally put a singing spell on the city!" in the end, and start off with the classic 60's TV theme. Think of Topher Grace as Mysterio doing a ripoff of "Friend Like Me" from Aladdin, or if he's Venom, a sob song: "Why did they cast me so horribly?" right before he attempts suicide.

I'm not joking. Scorpionlord has an idea on his hands. we should send this to avi arad.

gregmss
I'm not joking it was quite popular, and one of the funniest things i've ever seen

gregmss
like the Jerry Springer opera

hotsauce6548
I think it would be an awesome idea. Doc Ock could be doing some crazy dance moves with his tentacles while the Green Goblin juggles pumpkin bombs to a beat, and Venom piourettes in the background. no expression

spencerspider
I really don't think so..

The Ones
right. i think im getting ready to leave KMC. all these noobs and retards running around making this forum shit is making me want to shoot myself

*thinks of the good old days*

Doc Ock
Originally posted by The Ones
right. i think im getting ready to leave KMC. all these noobs and retards running around making this forum shit is making me want to shoot myself

LOL!

You should check out the villain thread above.

We have some real characters in there wink

gregmss
I think this should be brought bac to the stage

spencerspider
lol yea come to the villain thread, read the last 10 pages man. whew

What the f...?
Well, the spidey musical idea ... well...thats just .... ummmm... GAY!!! Its gotta be one of the dumbest idea I've heard, no offense.

Arahan
A Musical? Why not we all know that Spidey can dance like hell.
It would be like this:

http://www.khepri.com/dancing-spidey.gif

Muhahahahahaaa laughing laughing out loud Happy Dance

What the f...?
laughing

redcaped
Uhmm...talented people. I was right all the time. laughing out loud But my talents are so great that cannot be illustrated. Can you give shape to what you can't see? It is in only one place-my mind.

Lord Magnus
Who can take a Spider (who can take a spider), crush it underneath a mound of sand... Somethin' somethin' somethin' and a somethin' some thing...

The Sandyman...

The Sandyman can cause he's, like, made of sand and makes your doughboy taste crunchy...

The Sandyman...

redcaped
Right. Sandman is the strongest villain but not the smartest. I'm here to play, cheer up!

Mr Parker
Spider-man the musical is MUCH better than those crapfest movies are.More true to the comic and source material.

redcaped
Before the movie starts...Logo from Columbia Pictures...that flute sound it's just great...you know is Spiderman!

cain marko
"i'm swinging in the rain......Jus swinging in the rain"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.