The KMC rpg game. (It could happen..)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spelljammer
I got freinds who are into computer desinging and ROM simulation. I'm considering making a game about the KMC forums, an obvious turn-based rpg where even at high levels even the lowliest monsters can still threaten you.

Stats:
Obviously important. Customisable stats will be introduced. Spanning from differant things.

Strength: Obvious physichal strength. People with high enough strength could even apply it outside of combat to break open doors or chests. Maybe even caves!

Dexterity: It helps you avoid getting hit and deliver more accurate attacks. Very useful.

Defence: Obviously increases your ability to soak damage. A high enough defence could even let you walk across lava and such without damage penalties!

Charm: Charm is a miscleniouss but good stat. It can help you get stuff at cheaper prices, help you gather information,even cause enemies to be more hesitant to attack you! (The same can't be said about your non-charismatic chums..)

Magick: Obviously not everyone is going to need magick. But those who can or more importantly should use it should max this ***** out to be very potent in it!

HP: Health automaticaly go's up with level, aint that nice.

THE STORY:
The story is quite decent considering we're like a secret society. You see, Raz died of old age. So the other administrators squabbled over who should run the place, wars were fought and anarchy broke out. Alot of major powers were destroyed. But some remain and hold huge chunks of land declaring war on one another constantly and using terrorist tactics. Because there's no really stable goverment, the people are in fear of thier lives from corrupt gaurdsmen to psychopathic killers. The mob controls most of what is left of the world, and everybody is in danger! So our heroes want to challenge the authority, bring an end to the crime lord's reign, and establish peace and order amongst the KMC community!

Post here to get a description of what YOUR character would be like! smile

Sir Mist
My character will be invincible and will hold everyone to my mercy.

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Sir Mist
SIR MISTS:
http://www.copicmarker.com/shop/images/1262_uploaded.gif
Sir mists are the name given to bounty hunters. They don't have magick or special powers, they don't need them! They have an uncanny ability called "jump" where they come off the screen for one turn only to come crashing down to deal critical damage! The only reason they don't use jump all the time is cause if they jump off the screen and there isn't a monster left, it's considered like running. Which they have been known to do if they know they're outmatched..

Baylin
I guess I'll stick to my job as the original KMC dog smile

Sir Mist
Originally posted by Spelljammer
SIR MISTS:
http://www.copicmarker.com/shop/images/1262_uploaded.gif
Sir mists are the name given to bounty hunters. They don't have magick or special powers, they don't need them! They have an uncanny ability called "jump" where they come off the screen for one turn only to come crashing down to deal critical damage! The only reason they don't use jump all the time is cause if they jump off the screen and there isn't a monster left, it's considered like running. Which they have been known to do if they know they're outmatched..

shock
That is uber coolshock

fantasygirl
I'm a murderer. no expression

Sir Mist
Originally posted by fantasygirl
Fantasygirl

You are a banana. But not just any banana, you are a boring banana. Nobody loves you, you walk alone in your travels because you smell. Your character is represented by banana5

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Baylin
I guess I'll stick to my job as the original KMC dog smile
http://www.cogulus.com/archive/starship/trooper.gif
Baylin is the term used to refer to soldiers amongst the military of WindArmy. They're not very bright and aren't very strong, thier biggest threat is thier machine guns which at first seem powerful but raise your defence or begin to level and it quickly fades out of priority.. Baylin are not above running and will do so ALOT..

fantasygirl
Fantasygirl

You are a banana. But not just any banana, you are a boring banana. Nobody loves you, you walk alone in your travels because you smell. Your character is represented by banana5 You bore me with your nonesense. yawn You're a wanna be Linh. no expression

Spelljammer
FANTASYGIRL:
http://www.tcp.com/doi/doi/ufo/cc-sakura/collection/ccs-colle-b1c.jpg
fantasygirl is an aspiring magician. She hopes to someday become as great as her father who was supposedly a great and powerful wizard before she was even born! fantasygirl lost what little peice of memory she had left of him when bandits stole his handclock. She asks you to help retrieve it. If you do so and return it, she offers to join your party. She has an all original spell in her repitore which cannot be found or bought. It's a spell called "Rewind" where she can manipulate the space-time countiem and rewind your battle to back of the beggeining and restart as if you had just gone into battle. (Perfect incase of trial/error bosses.)

Baylin
http://www.cogulus.com/archive/starship/trooper.gif
Baylin is the term used to refer to soldiers amongst the military of WindArmy. They're not very bright and aren't very strong, thier biggest threat is thier machine guns which at first seem powerful but raise your defence or begin to level and it quickly fades out of priority.. Baylin are not above running and will do so ALOT..

Oh wow, how cool is that? I get to be cowardly cannon fodder... blink

Nice! happy

fantasygirl
FANTASYGIRL:
http://www.tcp.com/doi/doi/ufo/cc-sakura/collection/ccs-colle-b1c.jpg
fantasygirl is an aspiring magician. She hopes to someday become as great as her father who was supposedly a great and powerful wizard before she was even born! fantasygirl lost what little peice of memory she had left of him when bandits stole his handclock. She asks you to help retrieve it. If you do so and return it, she offers to join your party. She has an all original spell in her repitore which cannot be found or bought. It's a spell called "Rewind" where she can manipulate the space-time countiem and rewind your battle to back of the beggeining and restart as if you had just gone into battle. (Perfect incase of trial/error bosses.) **** no. no expression She doesn't look a thing like me.

Her hair is the wrong color, length, and everything. Her clothes aren't right. She's not me. no expression

Sir Mist
Yeah but you get a bitchin machine guncool

Arcane
Ill be some thing with...power shifty

Sir Mist
**** no. no expression She doesn't look a thing like me.

Her hair is the wrong color, length, and everything. Her clothes aren't right. She's not me. no expression

My guy kicks your girl's assno expression

fantasygirl
She's not mine, me, or anything to do with me. no expression But I kick your guy's ass and yours. no expression

Sir Mist
She's not mine, me, or anything to do with me. no expression But I kick your guy's ass and yours. no expression

No touching of the ass mkay?no expression

fantasygirl
I have boots. no expression

Sir Mist
No going anywhere near the vicinity of the ass mkay?no expression

fantasygirl
Just keep it out of my face, m'kay? no expression

Wolflet
um ok...

Sir Mist
eBay mkay?no expression

Wolflet
you two bore me shock

fantasygirl
eBay mkay?no expression Leave me alone, m'kay? Because I hate you. no expressionOriginally posted by Wolflet
you two bore me shock I wasn't trying to entertain you. stick out tongue

Sir Mist
Leave me alone, m'kay? Because I hate you. no expression

I wasnt talking to youno expression Stop stalking meno expression

Stalkerno expression

Phoenix Aska
I got freinds who are into computer desinging and ROM simulation. I'm considering making a game about the KMC forums, an obvious turn-based rpg where even at high levels even the lowliest monsters can still threaten you.

Stats:
Obviously important. Customisable stats will be introduced. Spanning from differant things.

Strength: Obvious physichal strength. People with high enough strength could even apply it outside of combat to break open doors or chests. Maybe even caves!

Dexterity: It helps you avoid getting hit and deliver more accurate attacks. Very useful.

Defence: Obviously increases your ability to soak damage. A high enough defence could even let you walk across lava and such without damage penalties!

Charm: Charm is a miscleniouss but good stat. It can help you get stuff at cheaper prices, help you gather information,even cause enemies to be more hesitant to attack you! (The same can't be said about your non-charismatic chums..)

Magick: Obviously not everyone is going to need magick. But those who can or more importantly should use it should max this ***** out to be very potent in it!

HP: Health automaticaly go's up with level, aint that nice.

THE STORY:
The story is quite decent considering we're like a secret society. You see, Raz died of old age. So the other administrators squabbled over who should run the place, wars were fought and anarchy broke out. Alot of major powers were destroyed. But some remain and hold huge chunks of land declaring war on one another constantly and using terrorist tactics. Because there's no really stable goverment, the people are in fear of thier lives from corrupt gaurdsmen to psychopathic killers. The mob controls most of what is left of the world, and everybody is in danger! So our heroes want to challenge the authority, bring an end to the crime lord's reign, and establish peace and order amongst the KMC community!

Post here to get a description of what YOUR character would be like! smile

lol

it's a good storyline but i don't see how monsters fit into it? confused

fantasygirl
All you ever do is this: blahblah no expression You really bore me. no expression

Phoenix Aska
All you ever do is this: blahblah no expression You really bore me. no expression

who? me? confused

Wolflet
Leave me alone, m'kay? Because I hate you. no expression I wasn't trying to entertain you. stick out tongue
but yet you are entertaining me stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
*feels lost*

fantasygirl
Originally posted by Phoenix Aska
who? me? confused No stick out tongue Originally posted by Wolflet
but yet you are entertaining me stick out tongue And how am I? confused eyes

Wolflet
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
*feels lost*
*hands you map* huh

Sir Mist
jam

Phoenix Aska
No stick out tongue And how am I? confused eyes

your ongoing arguments with mist?

Wolflet
And how am I? confused eyes
your argueing with Mist again stick out tongue

fantasygirl
Originally posted by Phoenix Aska
your ongoing arguments with mist? shrugrin

fantasygirl
Originally posted by Wolflet
your argueing with Mist again stick out tongue No I'm not. happy How's it going, m'dear? stick out tongue

Sir Mist
Troublemakerdisgust

Wolflet
No I'm not. happy How's it going, m'dear? stick out tongue
going good, got school pictures tomorow cry
you?

fantasygirl
Troublemakerdisgust stupidstalker disgust
going good, got school pictures tomorow cry
you? Aww.. did you pick a good outfit? And good luck. hug Being bored by some people erm

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Arcane
Ill be some thing with...power shifty
http://www.diablo.mocny.com/gfx/druid.jpg
Arcane is part of a dieing order called the druid. The druid's made pacts with the mods incharge to claim dominance over the other cletics. What they got out of it is anybody's guess. (Most likely the ego stroking of being one of the few surviving organized religons.) but this victory was soon soured when now the securalist goverment wants to destroy the druid's as well. Thier primitive ideals and savage rituals pose as a threat, a threat that must be dealt with. Arcane isn't exactly a "good" guy, but he doesn't want to see the proud druid tradition be toppled by a bunch of traitors..

Arcane is a melee character primarily. What he lacks in weapon/armour descisions, he makes up for in good starting stats and a slew of special abilities. Like final fantasy, the characters levels go from 1 to 99. You begin the game dominating, but as levels progress you start to lose glamor, as your organization did..

Level 10: Frightful presence.
Level 20: Animal companion.
Level 30: Immunity.

Frightful Presence:
You have a powerful presence about you that makes monsters immideatly run from you if their charm does not meet the prequisites to resist you. Bosses automaticaly resist this lure.

animal companion:
Like a summon spell, you call upon nature to aid you. Depending on the terrain you are currently on, a differant natural creature comes to help you in the midsts of battle.

Immunity:
You become virtualy immune to everything. Aging effect, poison, confusion, charms, even death spells! The only magickal thing that can really effect you is stat buffs/nerfs.

BENITO
http://www.daveallsop.co.uk/chars/Ninja%20Crow.jpg I'v got my character a ninja Crow
armed with axe head on chain, Katanas, Nunchucks and Various Shrukens

Spelljammer can work out my Back story

TwisterGameX
No words could describe me, so here is a visual.

http://www.zippyvideos.com/1181026151147226/fox1/

BENITO
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
No words could describe me, so here is a visual.

http://www.zippyvideos.com/1181026151147226/fox1/ Umm the picture doesn't seem to want to load or is it a picture of a Red X

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by BENITO
Umm the picture doesn't seem to want to load or is it a picture of a Red X

http://www.zippyvideos.com/1181026151147226/fox1/

TwisterGameX
Wheres my pic mad

BENITO
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Wheres my pic mad I was wondering that myself

RaeRox
The Hot One diva lol kidding...

Spelljammer
BENITO:
With the cool picture already supplied, benito is a slang term for "ninja". In Storm's part of the world, (A very radical left world..) guns are forbidden. Therfore the hirelings are trained in the art of ninjitsu to combat enemies. They're fast, agile, and duel-wield. However again, they're not very strong and thier threat level quickly deccipates if you begin to increase your dexterity to over-ride these chump's agility..

TwisterGameX:
http://www.yugiohfr.com/cartes/images/G5/G5-005.jpg
Imp's from the terrible Dimension X, (Which all goverments grossly deny any exsistance of..) TwistedGameX is the name of a popular game amongst low-level demons or "imps" who love to play practical jokes on mortals. Somehow more of them have escaped from Hell. Besides floating because of sporting wings making them a ***** to attack, they also have this wierd ability called "demon dice". They throw this ectoplasmic dice on the ground, whatever number it lands on dictates how power this tonado of flames will be against a selected foe. Pray it doesn't land on a 6, or else fire text forms over the screen "666" and critical damage that could kill you even at higher levels will be applied..

BENITO
BENITO:
With the cool picture already supplied, benito is a slang term for "ninja". In Storm's part of the world, (A very radical left world..) guns are forbidden. Therfore the hirelings are trained in the art of ninjitsu to combat enemies. They're fast, agile, and duel-wield. However again, they're not very strong and thier threat level quickly deccipates if you begin to increase your dexterity to over-ride these chump's agility..

Thats sounds good in fact that rules ass with a tubular awesome twist

TwisterGameX
BENITO:

TwisterGameX:
http://www.yugiohfr.com/cartes/images/G5/G5-005.jpg
Imp's from the terrible Dimension X, (Which all goverments grossly deny any exsistance of..) TwistedGameX is the name of a popular game amongst low-level demons or "imps" who love to play practical jokes on mortals. Somehow more of them have escaped from Hell. Besides floating because of sporting wings making them a ***** to attack, they also have this wierd ability called "demon dice". They throw this ectoplasmic dice on the ground, whatever number it lands on dictates how power this tonado of flames will be against a selected foe. Pray it doesn't land on a 6, or else fire text forms over the screen "666" and critical damage that could kill you even at higher levels will be applied..

Oh man, I always get the crap ones, it's a card.....it's not even in english!!!!

Spelljammer
Originally posted by RaeRox
The Hot One diva lol kidding...
http://www.animint.com/encyclopedie/dossiers/image/i/inuyasha/sango.jpg
RaeRox is the name of an underground theives guild. They sell drugs, are inovolved in slave-trade, and many other illegal activity.. They're a lethal combination of strong and agile. So they wield a boomerang which can damage just about everyone in the party in one fell swoop. About your only silver lining, is by higher levels they will not be such a burden to defeat..

BENITO
http://www.animint.com/encyclopedie/dossiers/image/i/inuyasha/sango.jpg
RaeRox is the name of an underground theives guild. They sell drugs, are inovolved in slave-trade, and many other illegal activity.. They're a lethal combination of strong and agile. So they wield a boomerang which can damage just about everyone in the party in one fell swoop. About your only silver lining, is by higher levels they will not be such a burden to defeat..

I despise Slave trade I will *Roll dice* Leave you alone (what a crap roll)

hawkwind
okay i do not know if spelljammer will see this but what kinda character would i be in the kmc rpg?

Spelljammer
Originally posted by hawkwind
okay i do not know if spelljammer will see this but what kinda character would i be in the kmc rpg?
HAWKWIND:
http://pc59te.dte.uma.es/cdb/series/marvel/bitmaps/hawkeye.jpg
Hawkwind is a born-again hero. He use to be part of a major theive's guild but saw the error of his ways. He now fights for what's right, and robs from the rich (IE: his former employers.) and gives to the poor. Taking back what they took from the people with his skills over archery.

Level 5: Farshot.
Level 15: Manyshot.
Level 30: Whistle.
Level 40: Precise shot.

Farshot:
You can designate where your arrows shoot.

Manyshot:
This ability allows you to shoot anywhere from 1 to 5 times, however the ability has a limited number of times you can use it without needing a recharge.

Whistle:
You craft your arrows now to give off a screetch whilst shot. This ability is always "on" and lowers the attack power of all foes immideatly once you attack.

Precise shot:
A limited number of times you can fire an attack that will never miss.

Snoopbert

hawkwind
HAWKWIND:
http://pc59te.dte.uma.es/cdb/series/marvel/bitmaps/hawkeye.jpg
Hawkwind is a born-again hero. He use to be part of a major theive's guild but saw the error of his ways. He now fights for what's right, and robs from the rich (IE: his former employers.) and gives to the poor. Taking back what they took from the people with his skills over archery.

Level 5: Farshot.
Level 15: Manyshot.
Level 30: Whistle.
Level 40: Precise shot.

Farshot:
You can designate where your arrows shoot.

Manyshot:
This ability allows you to shoot anywhere from 1 to 5 times, however the ability has a limited number of times you can use it without needing a recharge.

Whistle:
You craft your arrows now to give off a screetch whilst shot. This ability is always "on" and lowers the attack power of all foes immideatly once you attack.

Precise shot:
A limited number of times you can fire an attack that will never miss. well thats not the vision i had.i was hopin for something along the lines of hero to millions, protecting your best interests etc. and why do you have to post a pic of hawkeye?i hate hawkeye.

LittleGilraen
eek! what about meeee?!

TwisterGameX
http://www.hpgen.de/userdata/324648/SatJan1711004520042.gif

TwisterGameX after he transforms, from the pic Spelljam posted.

Lana
Alrighty, who would I be?

Official KMC flirt, here queen

http://www.animanga2000.net/evangelion/immagini/asuka/asuka004x.jpg

TwisterGameX
I will take a stab at it, but is that love hina...wait wait no, it's not, Darn, I forget where it came from.

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Snoopbert
*quoted somebody*
SNOOPBERT:
http://www.lumiere.org/films/images/godzilla-1954-photo1.jpg
Dungeons&Dragons has The Tarrasque..
Horror Games have The Chutllue..
KMC has Snoopbert..

No-one knows where Snoopbert came from, or why he's one of a kind, but he's a virtualy immortal creature that resides deep in the bowels of the Earth. You're going to have a difficult time finding him, and an even more difficult one defeating him. He's deffinitly an optional boss. It's not even known if rare and powerful treasures await you in his eternal prison.. All that's known is Snoopbert is such a powerful monster, no-one go's a ****s with it.. What do you have to prove by enraging the superbeast?

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Lana
Alrighty, who would I be?

LANA:
http://fs5.deviantart.com/i/2004/286/a/c/Yuffie_by_SockArmy.png
Stereotypical free-spirited rogue. Part of the major theives guild, she found out it was infact the very mob who killed her father and took them and from the time she was little raised her to be a theif. Once she found out the horrible proof she has sworn revenge and is one of the most cunning resourceful theives in the land. If anyone could bring down thier empire, it's her.

Lana has some pretty poor stats besides dexterity, has little HP, and not a large variety of weapons/armour she can use, but to make up for this seemingly mage without spells, she has a slew of special abilities gained fairly early in the game. Her run percentage is also one of the highest.

Level 2: Sneak attack.
Level 12: Pickpocket.
Level 22: Mug.
Level 23: Pick lock.
Level 25: Hide.
Level 50: Backstab.

Sneak attack:
A very important attack move. Lana can increase her damage by double with this special ability but's only usable a ceartain number of times. (At that a small number.)

Pickpocket:
Can attempt to steal items or gear monsters otherwise wouldn't drop. This ussualy isn't very good, (When it works) and it wastes an attack but has an infinite amount of times usable.

Mug:
Pretty liberal with the amount of times you can use it, but it's bassicaly just a regular attack plus pick pocket.

Pick lock:
Lana does not need keys to unlock bolted doors or confined chests, which can become fairly useful.

Hide:
She can hide from foes taking her off the screen, she can't attack or do much of anything while hiding but she's unaffected throughout combat by everything. She can return anytime. This has a very limited amount of times it can be used.

Backstab:
You can strike an ally for damage which cures you of double the HP you hit them for. But it only works on Lana, and it's not usable very often..

Lana
laughing out loud how ironic, when I used to play DnD I always played a Rogue/Thief. And my current SW RP character is quite skilled in sneaking around and stealing things.....

Spelljammer
Originally posted by LittleGilraen
eek! what about meeee?!
LITTLEGILRAEN:
http://www.pbxanime.com/animes/reviews/dothack/thumbnails/dothack_mimiru.jpg
LittleGilraen is an abandoned beserker character. Her family was in the great war whilest she was still very young, and she was raised by wolves. (Litteraly..) She has sense learned the ways of the wild and wants to preserve the mother land and make sure no damn machine and it's head mow it down like it did her past..
LittleGilraen has little armour profficetcy, but is suprsingly diverse in weapon options, has a high run ratio, and has the highest HP gain in the game! She also has some cool abilities..

Level 1: Rage.
Level 5: Roar.
Level 20: Damage resistance.

Rage:
LittleGilraen can go into a temporary frenzy which increases attack, defence, but lowers dexterity and drains her of a tidbit of HP afterward. At later levels rage is much more useful then at lower levels where HP isn't abundant.

Roar:
LittleGilraen can let out a scream as a special ability that causes all who's charm can't standup to it to immideatly run. You can even try it on bosses!

Damage Resistance:
LittleGilrain has a bit of resistance to elemental attacks. This becomes significant and is always on, but it only becomes significant way later.. At lower levels you hardly notice the damage reduction..

Wolflet
you skipped mecry

Spelljammer
you skipped mecry
WOFLET:
http://www.smrpglegacy.com/Nintendo%20Pictures/Super%20Mario%20RPG/render_goomba1.jpg
You're a mean, sentinent plant monster! Being a plant you don't suffer the weaknesses of human emotion, so charms, fear inducing effects, confusion, aging effects, none of these work on you. You're immune to poison as well. However you're fairly slow, have low stats, are weak against fire, and can only peform poor melee attacks.. But hey, you make a badass wedding gift..

Syren
*cough*

ONE of the Official KMC Flirts/Hotties there *points to Lana*

Another here eyes

Do meh happy

DarkC
Me?

Arcane
http://www.diablo.mocny.com/gfx/druid.jpg
Arcane is part of a dieing order called the druid. The druid's made pacts with the mods incharge to claim dominance over the other cletics. What they got out of it is anybody's guess. (Most likely the ego stroking of being one of the few surviving organized religons.) but this victory was soon soured when now the securalist goverment wants to destroy the druid's as well. Thier primitive ideals and savage rituals pose as a threat, a threat that must be dealt with. Arcane isn't exactly a "good" guy, but he doesn't want to see the proud druid tradition be toppled by a bunch of traitors..

Arcane is a melee character primarily. What he lacks in weapon/armour descisions, he makes up for in good starting stats and a slew of special abilities. Like final fantasy, the characters levels go from 1 to 99. You begin the game dominating, but as levels progress you start to lose glamor, as your organization did..

Level 10: Frightful presence.
Level 20: Animal companion.
Level 30: Immunity.

Frightful Presence:
You have a powerful presence about you that makes monsters immideatly run from you if their charm does not meet the prequisites to resist you. Bosses automaticaly resist this lure.

animal companion:
Like a summon spell, you call upon nature to aid you. Depending on the terrain you are currently on, a differant natural creature comes to help you in the midsts of battle.

Immunity:
You become virtualy immune to everything. Aging effect, poison, confusion, charms, even death spells! The only magickal thing that can really effect you is stat buffs/nerfs.

cool, whne do i get to whoop some ass

Pandemoniac
Let me fill in myself. No BFG? No chance. Packing a BFG? Minor chance

Syren
Big Friendly Giant? confused

Pandemoniac
Originally posted by Syren
Big Friendly Giant? confused

That would be me in real life, but in this RPG shit ain't like that

The BFG is the Big F***** Gun from Doom

Masrix
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
That would be me in real life, but in this RPG shit ain't like that

The BFG is the Big F***** Gun from Doom I wanna Join this, Ive rped for 2 years o.o

Syren
There's an awesome RP on my forum at the moment, I'm loving it... 'tis my first proper RP and it's great fun big grin

DarkC
My third. Best one by far.

Lana
*cough*

ONE of the Official KMC Flirts/Hotties there *points to Lana*

Another here eyes

Do meh happy

Okay okay, one of stick out tongue eyes

There's an awesome RP on my forum at the moment, I'm loving it... 'tis my first proper RP and it's great fun big grin

My....erm....I don't even know how many RPs I've played in anymore messed still lots of fun though happy

Mandos
MANDOS:

Spelljammer
Originally posted by DarkC
Me?
DARKC:
http://surbrook.devermore.net/finalfantasy/ff7/ffcidh1.gif
The dishonoured bounty hunter, you were once thought to be a lean, mean, fighting machine. But then you fealt sympathy for a large bounty you were suppose to collect and let them go. You lost your hunting privlages and became a disgrace amongst the community. People don't have nearly the same respect for a citizen with a heart then a hunter with a bank account. So you join the rebellion, people need to remember what morality is. Even if you have to beat it into them..

Being a PC version of a bounty hunter. You hold alot of the same abilities as them and more. Though you don't sport nearly as good of armour as the bounty hunter monsters. This is signifying how they have special privlages you got taken away from you.

Level 5: Jump.
Level 10: Escape.
Level 15: Impale.
Level 79: Great Escape.

Jump:
It's been established what this does already.

Escape:
It's a special ability version of run. And it never fails. (Unless up against a boss.)

Impale:
A scared number of times you can do a powerful physichal attack with a spear-type weapondealing double damage though accuracy for this attack go's down.

Great Escape:
If you can wait the long while. Great escape can become your bestest friend. You do a sweet-ass karate type motion with your spear weapon that spins around and hits every opponent on the screen dealing 999 damage to each creature! However it has a scarce amount of times it can be used. Save it for bosses..

Mandos
Hey spelljammer, can you make me a profile that matches the image I just used? plz.

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Masrix
I wanna Join this, Ive rped for 2 years o.o
MASRIX:
http://www.ttvnol.com/uploaded/Fantasy_XIII/cecil1.jpg
You are a sworm paladin. Torn between helping the people or aiding your goverment, the lines begin to blur as filthy terrorists become close allies and corrupt goverments are your hero.. You realize that for the sake of your dieing mother, who told you to always follow your heart, you have to break the law. If only this one time, to insure that there is a law of the land that people can rely on, and trust, people should love and respect authority, not fear and resent it..

Typical paladin gear. Lots of armour/weapons, stats aren't great though. But who needs stats when you get good equipment and keen abilities?

Level 10: Smite Evil.
Level 20: Resist Poison.
Level 30: Resist Evil
Level 40: Lay on Hands.

Smite Evil:
This sweet special attack allows you to do additional damage to "evil" and undead creatures. Be careful as against neutral foes it'll be wasted. What makes something neutral? Something un-intelligent or un-sentinent. IE: Use common sense. Animals and golems are a good rule of thumb.

Resist Poison:
Immune to being poisoned.

Resist Evil:
Now immune to all effects such as charm, poison, confusion, time, etc. Stat nerfs still can apply though.

Lay on Hands:
A small number of times you can cure the HP of an ally (not yourself) as a sortof virtual spell.

Spelljammer
Sure Mandos.

MANDOS:
Don't know if the pic does him justice. Mandos are hungery ghosts. They are the most evil of souls who cannot reincarnate because they are so diabolical God denied them access. (Eventualy resulting them going back to the quantamn field.) so they try desperately to cling to life and stay on Earth as Mandos, feeding off the HP of others. Sense they're incoporal, only magick or magick weapons will work against them. Or there's always the option of RUNNING.. Mandos ussualy travel in packs, so be careful..

Mandos
ok now that's not nice. evil face I'll be good now. Choose my pic and my stats.

Spelljammer
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Let me fill in myself. No BFG? No chance. Packing a BFG? Minor chance
PANDEMONIAC:
http://www.fictionalworlds.com/forgotrealms/CREATURES/OGRE.jpg
Pandemoniac are strong, nearly invunerible ogres! The goverments claim for affirmative action they allow them to live primitively without getting involved in whom they murder or victimize. The truth is the goverment has a hard time DEALING with them! Pandemoniac not only have a grossly high strength and defence rating, but they're wise enough to travel in atleast 2 or 3 packs at a time.. Thier only real weakness is their slow nature.. Meaning if you could avoid it, you probably should run from them. What do you got to prove?

Mandos
plz.

Spelljammer
Do meh happy
SYREN:
http://www.zeldauniverse.net/images/stories/games/z5/characters/malon.gif
An aspiring bard, a cute little girl who adores the main hero (whom everybody even a couple of guys want to hit ofcourse..) and you give information to the best of your ability of what is going on. You never join the party despite having a great voice (You like so many other annoying bard npcs feel the need to sing ALOT.) and seem to result in alot of sidequests and sometimes lead astray from false information talking to you. It isn't till much later it's realized, you aren't as sweet and innocent as you lead yourself on to be. Your voice deepens, and you say something along the lines of "those fools STILL couldn't kill you?! I fricking gave you to them on a silver platter! ****!" so you get out a blade and attempt to kill the party yourself as a boss. You're not an easy boss either, not only having massive dexterity to avoid attacks, be tremendously accurate, and flip around like some crazy *****.. but your bardic skills are above that you let on, so the nerfs applied to the heroes and buffs applied to you only manage to make the battle that much more tedious..

Lesson learned? Never trust the jailbait..

Wolflet
WOFLET:
http://www.smrpglegacy.com/Nintendo%20Pictures/Super%20Mario%20RPG/render_goomba1.jpg
You're a mean, sentinent plant monster! Being a plant you don't suffer the weaknesses of human emotion, so charms, fear inducing effects, confusion, aging effects, none of these work on you. You're immune to poison as well. However you're fairly slow, have low stats, are weak against fire, and can only peform poor melee attacks.. But hey, you make a badass wedding gift..
i hate you, your fired schmoll

LittleGilraen
LITTLEGILRAEN:
http://www.pbxanime.com/animes/reviews/dothack/thumbnails/dothack_mimiru.jpg
LittleGilraen is an abandoned beserker character. Her family was in the great war whilest she was still very young, and she was raised by wolves. (Litteraly..) She has sense learned the ways of the wild and wants to preserve the mother land and make sure no damn machine and it's head mow it down like it did her past..
LittleGilraen has little armour profficetcy, but is suprsingly diverse in weapon options, has a high run ratio, and has the highest HP gain in the game! She also has some cool abilities..

Level 1: Rage.
Level 5: Roar.
Level 20: Damage resistance.

Rage:
LittleGilraen can go into a temporary frenzy which increases attack, defence, but lowers dexterity and drains her of a tidbit of HP afterward. At later levels rage is much more useful then at lower levels where HP isn't abundant.

Roar:
LittleGilraen can let out a scream as a special ability that causes all who's charm can't standup to it to immideatly run. You can even try it on bosses!

Damage Resistance:
LittleGilrain has a bit of resistance to elemental attacks. This becomes significant and is always on, but it only becomes significant way later.. At lower levels you hardly notice the damage reduction..
awesome! eek!

leana marie
oh, hey, can you do me? i like death, and pain,

Spelljammer
Originally posted by leana marie
oh, hey, can you do me? i like death, and pain,
LEANA MARIE:
http://www.dungeon.gr/database/gallery/vamp_girl_t.jpg
Don't let the cute little girl look fool you! Leana marie are the name given to the walking dead! Vampires! Vampires aren't increddibly strong, a good punch to the throat oughtta do it. But what they lack in strength they make up for in annoyance..

For one, they float, meaning they have a high dexterity and are a pain in the ass to hit succesfuly.

Secondly, they suck blood, draining you of HP and replenishing thier own.

Third, they have a gaze attack which can leave you paralyzed. That's just plain cheap.

Fourth and foremost, they have a glare attack that can cause you to run in terror of them. Yea, they keep telling themselves that, you're running from the bad angst poetry!

leana marie
aww that is so cute!!! and it sounds just like how i used to be!!!
thanks!! angel
your sweet

Inspectah Deck
My turn

leana marie
oh, only i dont write poetry period. im cool enough to admit i suck!! big grin

Spelljammer
That.. That was unexpected.. -_0 (Damnit, I'm not very good at offending girls..)

Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
My turn
INSPECTAH DECK:
http://www.zeldauniverse.net/images/stories/zeldainfo/races/goron.jpg
Inspectah Deck isn't the king, prince, not even the town drunk (as if there would be just one) In Dwarfland. He is the most skillfull blacksmith in all the seven moutains! And he gives you a mission (at that a painful sidequest) to see if you losers are deserving of him crafting you up a really badass weapon. Which he does. But the sidequest is solely because "heroes" have a tendency to be just bums on the run who hack n slash hostile creatures but don't have REAL jobs.. What about the working class?! Dungeon slaying is going to break our economy! Down with gas prices or the dwarves will drink and curse!

MORE!

LittleGilraen
That.. That was unexpected.. -_0 (Damnit, I'm not very good at offending girls..)

INSPECTAH DECK:
Inspectah Deck isn't the king, prince, not even the town drunk (as if there would be just one) In Dwarfland. He is the most skillfull blacksmith in all the seven moutains! And he gives you a mission (at that a painful sidequest) to see if you losers are deserving of him crafting you up a really badass weapon. Which he does. But the sidequest is solely because "heroes" have a tendency to be just bums on the run who hack n slash hostile creatures but don't have REAL jobs.. What about the working class?! Dungeon slaying is going to break our economy! Down with gas prices or the dwarves will drink and curse!

MORE!
laughing

leana marie
that guys from zelda right? hey will you do me again, your awsome.

Inspectah Deck

INSPECTAH DECK:

MORE!

lol

Spelljammer
Originally posted by leana marie
hey will you do me again, your awsome.
That's going in my sig. laughing out loud

LittleGilraen
That's going in my sig. laughing out loud
laughing!!!

Inspectah Deck
PANDEMONIAC:
http://www.fictionalworlds.com/forgotrealms/CREATURES/OGRE.jpg
Pandemoniac are strong, nearly invunerible ogres! The goverments claim for affirmative action they allow them to live primitively without getting involved in whom they murder or victimize. The truth is the goverment has a hard time DEALING with them! Pandemoniac not only have a grossly high strength and defence rating, but they're wise enough to travel in atleast 2 or 3 packs at a time.. Thier only real weakness is their slow nature.. Meaning if you could avoid it, you probably should run from them. What do you got to prove?

laughing

leana marie
okay stick out tongue

Inspectah Deck
Fo' shure

BENITO
SNOOPBERT:
http://www.lumiere.org/films/images/godzilla-1954-photo1.jpg
Dungeons&Dragons has The Tarrasque..
Horror Games have The Chutllue..
KMC has Snoopbert..

No-one knows where Snoopbert came from, or why he's one of a kind, but he's a virtualy immortal creature that resides deep in the bowels of the Earth. You're going to have a difficult time finding him, and an even more difficult one defeating him. He's deffinitly an optional boss. It's not even known if rare and powerful treasures await you in his eternal prison.. All that's known is Snoopbert is such a powerful monster, no-one go's a ****s with it.. What do you have to prove by enraging the superbeast? Snoopbert Godzilla somethings odd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.