Assaj vs Vos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Avis
okay listen here. Assaj ventress has 2 extra weeks of personal training with dooku and Vos has 1 extra week of personal training with Yoda. they are fighting on Coruscant's rooftops.

Darth_Glentract
We can't debeate this. How are we supposed to know how much better they get in that extra training?

Darth Avis
damb fine no training just let them fight

darthsith19
Vos, barely though, but I think he'd win because he beat Sora Bulq. He may even be strong enough to beat Maul, but I doubt it.

kamikz
Whos Vos again? I know who Ventress is I just wonderd how old is she, how long has she been traning, what rank is she?

Darth Avis
bump

darthsith19
Originally posted by kamikz
Whos Vos again? I know who Ventress is I just wonderd how old is she, how long has she been traning, what rank is she?
Ventress is a Dark Jedi. Her age is unknown but probably about the same age as Anakin I'd guess, maybe a little older. In Dark Rendezvous didn't it say she was at least 10 years younger than Jai Maruk? But we don't really know how old he is, so. Who is Vos? Quinlin Vos

Deus Ex
Yeah, she was ten years his junior.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.