Maul vs kit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Avis
i searched Darth Maul and it didnt come up so yea. this is maul in perfect condition without a hurt leg dots and ROTS kit vote and post

jollyjim311
maul, hes got speed and saber skills

overlord
Damn.. I hate the word pawn. But I voted (just not pawn).

Darth Avis
pwn is a typo of own.

overlord
I still think it's silly! ha! eyes

Fishy
It is silly but it exists, get over it.

Darth Faunus
This has been discussed before on numerous threads. I'll go with Kit Fisto. Shii-Cho master, famed hero of the Clone Wars, engaged Asajj Ventress in a duel that Obi-Wan nearly froze in wonder watching. . . He's got this.

Lord Simus
I gotta go with Maul something just tells me he would win this.

bad_boba017
Maul would completely overwhelm him with hits coming from every which way and eventually kit would wear out.

overlord
Originally posted by Fishy
It is silly but it exists, get over it.

No, I won't!!!!!!!1!!!!1111!!1!
chair mad censored cursing mad2 wallbash nono

(for the superintelligent: I'm not really angry)

xxxpoppunker182
where is the setting of the fight? cause if its under water kit has it on land though i wanna say kit. from his fight with ventress i think it shows he could take him.

Darth Avis
tatoonie dessert maul>ventress probably

overlord
Quite a lot of battles on Tatooine, huh?
Why not.. MON CALAMARI!! HAHAHA!!!

Darth Avis
no

overlord
Originally posted by Darth Avis
no

Ah! Short but powerful, thank you my master! *bows down*

DarthChris
I'm back and I say Maul.

Lord Simus
I don't think a winner was ever decided in this thread.

Darth_Glentract
Maul wins. Easily.

Lord Simus
Really? could you give some reasons?

Sorgo
Maul got killed by a Padawan, but he also killed a Jedi Master. Kit Fisto killed a large and deadly droid (Read "Cestus Deception"wink, slaughtered even more droids underwater, fought Ventress and survived, and also lasted a few seconds with Sids whereas the other Jedi got punked super fast.

Fisto would kill Maul.

Darth_Glentract
Kit was wasted against Sidious while Dooku, his is at least as powerful Sidious held Maul in high esteem. Maul also klilled two Jedi Masters.

Lord Simus
And if you think about it only about 4 or 5 people were skilled enough to defeat him (during TPM) that list includes Mace Windu, Yoda, Count Dooku, Darth Sidious, and perhaps Cin Drallig.

Sorgo
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Kit was wasted against Sidious while Dooku, his is at least as powerful Sidious held Maul in high esteem. Maul also klilled two Jedi Masters.

This doesn't mean Kit wouldn't waste Maul. Maul still got killed by a Padawan whereas Kit got killed by a Sith Lord. A very powerful one.

Lord Simus
Maul defeated that same padawan and killed his Master.

Deus Ex
In any case, EU Kit Fisto could win. Movie Kit Fisto would get owned. I'd like to point out that Kit fisto's badassedness is not reinforced in ROTS in what is the worst battle sequence in modern history.

Lord Simus
In any case Maul had defeated the jedi oder's best swordsman outside of Mace, Yoda, and Dooku even if it was in the TPM era. That makes his defeat of Anoon Bondara even more impressive being that IMO Anoon's skill is superior to that of Qui-Gon Jinn.

Deus Ex
Which is doubtful since Qui-Gon lasted longer.

Lord Simus
How do you know it lasted longer did it say how long his duel with Anoon lasted, heck they didn't even finish.

Darth_Glentract
Maul had been injured by Togorians when he fought Qui-gon though. Qui-gon also had Obi-wan, while Anoon fought alone.

Sorgo
Originally posted by Lord Simus
Maul defeated that same padawan and killed his Master.

Maul didn't defeat Kenobi. Kenobi KILLED Maul. Maul lost.

Darth_Glentract
Maul still defeated him.

Deus Ex
Meh, whatever. I am not gonna debate a stupid thread on two characters who we don't know jack shit about to Maul sympathesizers.

Sorgo
Maul still defeated him.

No, you see, in order to defeat someone, you have to NOT HAVE THEM KILL YOU!!!!

Deus Ex
Originally posted by Sorgo
No, you see, in order to defeat someone, you have to NOT HAVE THEM KILL YOU!!!!

lmfao

Darth_Glentract
Not true. Maul defeated him during the actual fight, if was only after that he was defeated.

Deus Ex
No, Obi-Wan beat his ass, and he only gained the advantage through Force pushing Obi into the pit. This was not a saber victory and if anything Maul got horribly schooled by Obi-wan. Saber cut in half, kicked on his ass. That never happens to anyone else. Not even Anakin.

Maul was damn near defeated until he used the pit to his advantage, and then stilllost.

Gryn Jabar
Not true. Maul defeated him during the actual fight, if was only after that he was defeated.
By that logic the south won the civil war.

Darth_Glentract
Still, Dooku showing Maul respect but not Obi-wan shows a lot. This is Obi-wan even 13 years after Maul died.

Deus Ex
But it doesn't show enough for this fight. Potentially? IT could go either way. Read The Cestus Deception and then tell me Maul sucks. He's better than AOTC Obi-Wan.

Sorgo

The actual fight? So the fight ended when Kenobi got kicked into the Pit?

Maul kicks Kenobi into the pit.....

Maul: Oh boy! Now I can open my champagne because now that Kenobi is in the pit, the victory is automatically mine! Even if he did live!

Kenobi hops out and cuts Maul in half......

Maul: Damn.... Well...Er....AHA! I KICKED YOU INTO THE PIT! I STILL WON!

Kenobi: Shut up.

Kenobi kicks Maul's upper torso into the pit.

Maul: Wait, throw me my champagneeeeeeeeeee

Deus Ex
lmfao!

Barker
Maul would probably win.

truejedi
Fisto would take maul, fisto is the number 3 guy in the galaxy at the time of rots. Maul is an apprentice who somehow killed Qui Gonn, and he just wouldn't get that lucky against fisto.

Darth Faunus
This is stupid. . .

Maul got chopped in half by a bloody Padawan. The Padawan? Walked away from the duel without a scratch. Please.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by truejedi
Fisto would take maul, fisto is the number 3 guy in the galaxy at the time of rots. Maul is an apprentice who somehow killed Qui Gonn, and he just wouldn't get that lucky against fisto.

No way he is number 3. (no particular order) Sidious, Yoda, Dooku, Obi Wan, Windu, Anakin, Durge(interesting, I'm unsure), Cin Dralig (maybe), and GG (maybe) would beat him.
If you are unsure about the last three, you still get the point.

Ki-Adi
at the novelization of rots he is said to be no3 or 4 after windu kolar and tiin or maybe only after windu and kolar

truejedi
Originally posted by jollyjim311
No way he is number 3. (no particular order) Sidious, Yoda, Dooku, Obi Wan, Windu, Anakin, Durge(interesting, I'm unsure), Cin Dralig (maybe), and GG (maybe) would beat him.
If you are unsure about the last three, you still get the point.
Yeah, i've checked this one, and i had it partially wrong, and i had forgotten yoda. I meant #3 jedi anyway. not force user, so basically i guess after yoda and mace. Cestus Deception does say that mace and kit fisto are "two of the greatest swordsbeings that the jedi order ever produced" i'll withdraw the #3 comment, but i think in theory he was supposed to be behind just yoda and mace (before all the killing started)

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by truejedi
Yeah, i've checked this one, and i had it partially wrong, and i had forgotten yoda. I meant #3 jedi anyway. not force user, so basically i guess after yoda and mace. Cestus Deception does say that mace and kit fisto are "two of the greatest swordsbeings that the jedi order ever produced" i'll withdraw the #3 comment, but i think in theory he was supposed to be behind just yoda and mace (before all the killing started)

Hyperbole. Anoon is said to be the greatest sword user in the Order, but he then gets pwned by Maul.

Also, for Jedi, all of the following could defeat him:

Yoda
Mace
Cin
Obi-wan
Anakin
Depa
Luminara
Plo(probably)
Ki(probably)
Bodo(probably)
Shaak Ti(probably)
Quinlan

Probably some others that aren't coming to mind.

Lord Simus
Glentract, Bondara was the greatest swordsman in the TPM times and most of those were not nearly as powerful in TPM as they were in ROTS.

Darth_Glentract
Glentract, Bondara was the greatest swordsman in the TPM times and most of those were not nearly as powerful in TPM as they were in ROTS.

No, he was stated as one in a hyperbole. Prove up. One statement that is obviously an exageration doesn't mean jack.

Lord Simus
How is it hyperbole as far as I know that book is canon and that is the only book that mentions him meaning that the author created his backround, that is how that statement is true.

Darth Magnevus
Maul is good, but I think in this circumstance, Kit is better, but only slightly.

Darth_Glentract
How is it hyperbole as far as I know that book is canon and that is the only book that mentions him meaning that the author created his backround, that is how that statement is true.

Then try to be a little less stupid. Not every line in every book is canon. Qui-gon did much better against Maul than Anoon did. Obviously that statement is false. Just because an author created a character created someone doesn't mean they control them. All Star Wars Characters, whether they were created by Lucas or not, are owned by him.

Darth Magnevus
Ha ha ha ha ha!! My avatar is complete! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! laughing evil face

Darth Magnevus
and now for sports...

overlord
I read somewhere that Qui-Gon was actually one of the best jedi masters.. I hope it wasn't SS.. confused
But I do think Maul would be too fast for our little Shii-Cho practician.
What's great about that form anyway?

Deus Ex
Simplicity. It's basic sword fighting, however Kit Fisto takes it to another level. I'd like to see someone who read Cestus Deception tell me Kit Fisto still loses. Haven't seen one yet.

overlord
If I take account to our little KotOR it suggested that it was better against multiple opponents and weaker to single opponents.
It would have been better if Lucas had focused more on the jedi council members. Yet he let the freaking masters die like idiots.

Darth_Glentract
Janus, could you give me a page number(or near page number) for some of the things that make Kit so good in Cestus. I was going to start reading it in a few days, but just got a buttload of reading for school and don't have time to read it.

Deus Ex
Off hand? Nah. I'll reread that book sooner or later though. You gotta realize I read all of the Clone Wars books inside of two weeks during summer.

Darth Avis
ya im reading the aproching storm right now and (sp) lumanaras padawan just cured the retarted asions (sp).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.