3 on yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Avis
This is ROTS Yoda vs ROTS Anakin, Rots Obi-wan and Rots Plo Koon. Dooku would have pwned two of them and Plo isnt that strong at all so im going with Yoda, but i didnt vote yet.

Fishy
Yoda owns... Three council members couldn't even touch him. Yoda is definitly more powerful then Dooku is and with the force alone he could take them all out. Question is if he will... He will have to use the force for more offensive purposes then he normally does. But he can easily pull this off.

Darth Avis
DONT VOTE YET now it is yoda vs the three plus darth maul they all die

Fishy
I don't think it makes a difference.. Actually it only makes it easier for Yoda... Darth Maul will screw up all the team work these three, or at least two out of the three can do. Obi Wan and Anakin work together into perfection Darth Maul will screw up everything those two do by flipping around like mad in the middle of it all.

Darth Avis
damb okay take out maul and add vos

man yoda is awsome

Fishy
And now I don't know anymore... I can only guess and say Yoda, but i'm not sure.. Not necessarily because I don't think those guys stand a chance but because I simply do not know enough about Plo and Vos (who I think both suck btw) to make a good guess.

Darth Avis
it is Yoda vs plo obi anakin and Vos. if yoda can pull this off... ohh and vos is really good. he can maybe beat anakin or Obi 1 on 1 plo aint that good

Fishy
I wouldn't be surprised... I mean who the hell is going to hit him, with the force or with a lightsaber?

Darth Avis
look at it 4 good jedi (other then plo but he doesnt suck) vs yoda hard to say

Darth Faunus
First off, don't change threads around so much. Every single post is an alteration.

Secondly, Vos wouldn't have a prayer against Anakin or Obi-Wan in a duel. He would fight hard, and wouldn't too bad, but he just can't compare.

Lastly, it doesn't matter how many people you have up against him. Unless you put in Mace Windu and Count Dooku, he's just going to evade every single attack they throw at him.

Captain REX
I know, let's just pile on random Knights until Yoda dies! no expression

Darth Avis
okay agreed. lets add nameless knight 17 to the fight. lol.

nonetheless Vos is very good. he is probably in the top 10 PT jedi.

Yoda will evade right into a lightsaber. if the jedi think well they can give yoda hell. But, alas,jedi dont think so yea yoda probebly can and will win.

Fishy
Being in the top 10 in the PT is hardly an accomplishment... There are only 2 that really matter.

Darth Avis
cry crybaby bawling

bad_boba017
I disagree with rots yoda winning.... I believe that if all 4 flanked him he would be overwhelmed. If it was ESB yoda then maybe because he would be more connected with the force.

Darth Avis
dude prepared to be yelled at by everyone.

Just to tell you ROTS yoda is much better the ESB yoda

Fishy
Normally I would agree with a statement like that, if it was not about Yoda...

Yoda is at his peak in ROTS old and wise connected to the force but not weakening yet. At least not enough to be affected. In ESB Yoda has become weaker, he was out of practice with the force to aid his movements and he was growing near the age of his dead. ESB Yoda could lose, ROTS Yoda woudln't.

Darth Avis
thank you for not yelling, Fishy

Fishy
You can't know everything when you first start out, its when you act like an idiot that I start yelling...

Darth Avis
exactly

bad_boba017
oops...? I should watch these movies more often....

overlord
Maybe Yoda was on his peak when he was 560 years old, who says he is on his peak in ROTS??? dontgetit

Fishy
Originally posted by overlord
Maybe Yoda was on his peak when he was 560 years old, who says he is on his peak in ROTS??? dontgetit

He moved as fast as he did becuase of his control over the force, he was as wise as he was because he had more time to study, he was great with the force becuase he had the time to study.

A younger Yoda could perhaps move faster naturally but with the force in play he would be weaker and lose from ROTS Yoda, Because ROTS Yoda has a better control over the force.

Lord Simus
Yoda could have actually been at his peek in AOTC.

overlord
Maybe Yoda already was on his full potential for hundreds of years!
How much better can a jedi master get?

Darth Avis
war experience? ROTS yoda beats aotc yoda

Lord Simus
What war experience?! Yoda barley even fought in the Clone Wars.

overlord
Originally posted by Darth Avis
war experience? ROTS yoda beats aotc yoda

Of course you assume that, but is it likely?
Maybe he couldn't get more in tune with the force, war experience? Yoda joined the army? He fought a battle with count Dooku, but does he immediately get so much better?

Darth Avis
if you fight a war for 3 years you become a better shot with a gun then you were before

Fishy
Originally posted by overlord
Of course you assume that, but is it likely?
Maybe he couldn't get more in tune with the force, war experience? Yoda joined the army? He fought a battle with count Dooku, but does he immediately get so much better?

Maybe, maybe not. We do know however that Yoda got smarter the older he got. Maybe he got smarter in ROTS then he was in AOTC. At least he looks to be if you ask me, but then again that could just be how he is portrayed in the movies. I don't know but Yoda was at his peak around that time.

overlord
urrghh.. In the empire strikes back Yoda came across as a little bit eccentric, I don't know if he actually gets smarter by the years.. sad

overlord
But I do agree that Yoda was good at that time, maybe he was even better if he was a little bit younger, but this is getting nowhere..

Lord Simus
I say AOTC because he seems the same in ROTS except for him being three years older. So keeping all that knowledge and shaving three years off should make him faster and would not need to use the force as much to strengthen him physically.

Fishy
He has to test Luke somehow... Trusting somebody from the start is going to be hard. Besides Luke has to learn to pay attention to the little things because they can end up being far more important then what he thought at first.

overlord
Originally posted by Fishy
He has to test Luke somehow... Trusting somebody from the start is going to be hard. Besides Luke has to learn to pay attention to the little things because they can end up being far more important then what he thought at first.

No man.. You're putting too much thought into it, Yoda was merely teaching Luke the basics of the force like discipline and concentration for moving stuff with his mind and such, actually Yoda wouldn't have to be mega smart then, but I do think Yoda was a little bit wacky around that old age. But of course, his character growed with the prequel trilogy and he is presented a lot more serious back then and I think he is a lot better mentally back then too.

Fishy
Well of course you have to realise that Yoda had a lot to deal with.

Everything he had loved and fought for, for more then 800 years was destroyed in just a week time. 3 years of fighting for nothing and then just when he thought it was over he lost. He lost everything and everyone he cared about except for Obi Wan. But even Obi Wan was out of his reach. You saw how Yoda reacted when the Jedi died. He had a lot to deal with. Going a bit crazy is not that strange.

Darth Avis
Originally posted by Lord Simus
What war experience?! Yoda barley even fought in the Clone Wars.

He trained a lot of jedi ( i am assuming this of coarse but windu and kenobi and koon and everyone else need to be prepared. and also in LOE he was sparring with the 3 masters so there is proof).

Lord Simus
Sparring wouldn't help him unless it was Windu.

overlord
Well of course you have to realise that Yoda had a lot to deal with.

Everything he had loved and fought for, for more then 800 years was destroyed in just a week time. 3 years of fighting for nothing and then just when he thought it was over he lost. He lost everything and everyone he cared about except for Obi Wan. But even Obi Wan was out of his reach. You saw how Yoda reacted when the Jedi died. He had a lot to deal with. Going a bit crazy is not that strange.

I agree, he really retired on that planet.
But he took it pretty well then I guess.

Deus Ex
Originally posted by Captain REX
I know, let's just pile on random Knights until Yoda dies! no expression

Words of wisdom. This goes in my profile.

Darth Avis
nameless knight 17 will be added

Lord Darkstar
and nameless knight 237

Admiral Akbar
Yoda owns... Three council members couldn't even touch him. Yoda is definitly more powerful then Dooku is and with the force alone he could take them all out. Question is if he will... He will have to use the force for more offensive purposes then he normally does. But he can easily pull this off.

Well common, this is a 3v1 try being a little bit reasonable, the wont stand back and wait for Yoda to stike, anakin would run in for the kill and plo might use his weak force lightning which could knock yoda of balance for a second, as much as i like yoda, he is going to have a hard ass time. But again he might be able to win this. These combatants are not that strong, but they are not stupid either.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Darth Avis
it is Yoda vs plo obi anakin and Vos. if yoda can pull this off... ohh and vos is really good. he can maybe beat anakin or Obi 1 on 1 plo aint that good

just because they are not good does not make them idiots.

Darth Avis
what?

Admiral Akbar
I mean they are not stupid. Sure they are outmatched, but you have 3 people assualting you, its hard to win. Even someone as powerful as yoda

Illustrious
You clearly have no clue as to how battle dynamics work.

Fishy
If Yoda uses the force like he did against Sidious then he will easily take these three. A simple push and throw will take out two of them. A lightsaber will take out the third

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.