X FEST Today!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mr.smiley
Don't know how many people have herd of it,but I hope it's good.

Seether
Dark New Day
Pappa Roach
Hawthorne Heights are a few of the bands going to be their out of like 12.

Plus their having Motorcross,Wrestling,batting cages,sports bars etc.

Let you guys know how it went!

(If you even care)

Df02
with that lineup, i dont care

nick1811
Originally posted by mr.smiley

Seether
Dark New Day
Pappa Roach
Hawthorne Heights are a few of the bands going to be their out of like 12.

(If you even care)

sick

StinkFist462
yea thats a pretty shitty line up. i wouldnt go to it. even for free.

bardock
ohio is not for lovers

StinkFist462
ohio sucks.

Red Superfly

Seether
Dark New Day
Pappa Roach
Hawthorne Heights

(If you even care)

I'm sure SOMEONE will care.

mr.smiley
Well I can say one thing.I've been in my fair share of mosh pits and none have been as crazy as that.For some reason when cold came out everyone was ready and it was crazy.The last pit I was in was mudvayne and they didn't even touch cold!???Which was kind of scary.

Seether was by far the best band their.They played for about 45 minutes and then started doing cover tunes which was kind of cool.They pulled out some Pantera,Skynnard,Deep Purple,Deftones,etc.

StinkFist462
ran out of played out songs to perform that they had to ruin others? (not sure if its ruined or not, i just cant stand seether)

mr.smiley
They did pretty good on all of them.Especialy Man in the Box.

Lana
That's a pretty garbage line up.

mr.smiley
Could have been better bands,but regardless I still enjoyed it.

Df02
Well I can say one thing.I've been in my fair share of mosh pits and none have been as crazy as that.For some reason when cold came out everyone was ready and it was crazy.The last pit I was in was mudvayne and they didn't even touch cold!???Which was kind of scary.

Seether was by far the best band their.They played for about 45 minutes and then started doing cover tunes which was kind of cool.They pulled out some Pantera,Skynnard,Deep Purple,Deftones,etc.

a professional band doing more than 1 cover in a set? that's desperate

nick1811

you wanna go to a lamb of god concert, the wall of death is ****ing insane...

Cinemaddiction
It's Seether, they're basically a Nirvana cover-band to begin with. Mosh pits are for meatheads, anyway. You'll find the real music fans in the back.

mr.smiley
Originally posted by nick1811
you wanna go to a lamb of god concert, the wall of death is ****ing insane...

Slayer used to have some good ones.I herd the last Gwar concert in my area was a little dissapointing when it came to the mosh pits.I think it's an age thing.A lot of those moshers are getting older now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.