AOTC Anakin on reek vs. ROTS Obi Wan on boga

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jollyjim311
they both have lightsabers

*last few threads sucked, dont comment, i was sleep deprived/ sugar high*

Darth Avis
boga?? didnt see the movie in a long time

Fishy
The Boga will charge the Reek while Obi Wan quickly takes care of Anakin. After that he destroys the Reek.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Darth Avis
boga?? didnt see the movie in a long time

the big lizard-type thing Obi rides

Darth Faunus
Boga's fast as hell, and Obi-Wan would waste Anakin after a minute or so here. But, they could do a jousting match, with the loser having a smoking hole through his chest. stick out tongue And Obi/Boga team would utterly -own- there.

overlord
Cool, a joust! That is pretty original! smile
I think they need more experience jousting or just some luck.

Darth_Glentract
Obi-wan and Boga win.

Did anyone else love the swoop mission in Jedi Academy? Jedi jousting reminded me of it.

Darth Faunus
That mission pwned. The slo-mo effect every time you slashed their swoops apart. . . priceless. Possibly my favorite part of the game, second to the Korriban levels.

overlord
msn-cry Wish I had a better computer.. I want to go on playing that game..

bad_boba017
Obi On boga because the boga is alot quicker than the reek while Obi-wan is better than anakin. It basically starts one sided.

Oh and jimothy this is clint lol

darthsith19
Obi-Wan for sure. He'd pwn AOTC Anakin. Reek would probably beat the Boga but Obi'd have no trouble with the Reek.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by overlord
Cool, a joust! That is pretty original! smile
I think they need more experience jousting or just some luck.

there is no such ting as luck, haha

overlord
whatever.

Fishy
Meaning Obi Wan wins, because he's one Lucky Ninja even though he isn't really lucky.

jollyjim311
thats an, interesting way to put it, but yeah, i agree

Deus Ex
That level did pwn.

But I think Obi-Wan would be a better jouster, even though Anakin has a longer reach.

Deus Ex
And to add on to that statement, Obi-Wan has shown better riding skills (See The Approaching Storm)

jollyjim311
anakin has podracing experience (if that would help)

overlord
Oh my god!! Who has better driving skill?!! Maybe Obi wan could ride a podracer with ease!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.