The lover of Seto Kaiba

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stephanie20
No I don't own yugioh or Seto Kaiba. But I wish owned Seto though...but oh well I don't and that's that.

Chapter One

The sounds of shutter, clicked multiple times, as I focused the camera on my objects. I whispered under my breath while motioning the model to tilt her head towards the left. A camera slung around my neck, the black box was colliding with my abdomine, as I smiled and said, "Alright, shoot's over."

I then brushed aside my dark brown hair, revealing my hazel eyes. A color so intense, that the grass green around my pupil, glowed in the dark, as the blue blended outwards with the rim, around my eye. The model came up to me and said, "That was awesome, Angel!"

I smiled slightly as I placed my camera in it's container. I then sighed and waved goodbye to the people in the studio. As I headed outside, the sun was beginning to set, as I whispered it's warm glow against my skin. "This is a beautiful moment to capture...I must get a picture."

I then quickly took out my camera and snapped a few rounds, and then replaced it back in the container. I took out the keys in my pocket and unlocked my black Focus, and went inside.(To tell the true I really can't drive, but I can in the fic though.)

The door clicked as I inserted the key and turned on the engine, my delicate fingers motioned towards the radio as I tuned it to my favorite station. The calm voice of Keane was playing, as I hummed along.

After about driving for about 30 mins, I finally arrived at the parking lot of my loft. I quickly got out and brought my material with me inside as a bellman opened the door for me. I replied softly, "Thank you.", I then walked briefly towards the elevator and pushed the 15 button with my elbow.

The humming of the elevator was relieved by the cheesy music. Inside I laughed as the elevator stopped. I then placed the boxes down and opened the door to my loft. After hearing the click, I entered with my stuff, and locked the door behind me. I then placed the crates on the floor as I dropped the keys on the kitchen counter. I then released my hair from the pony tail, as soft, elegant strands fell down, to the mid of my back.

I then took off my sneakers and headed towards a room with a little red light blinking, from the corner of my eye it read, 'Black Room'. Of course, it was obvious, I developed my own pictures after taking them. I then closed the door behind me as I turned on the red light, slowly bringing a warm glow to the dark room.

I spent countless hours in the Black Room, developing pictures from the shoot, and those from my travel, trying to avoid exposure, I then made sure I was finished and then hung every picture up.

I rubbed my smoky lashes as I exited the room, and headed up to my bedroom. Just before I started to lay down to sleep, the phone rang, I picked it up and said sleepily, "Hello?" The voice said, "Angel! This is big, tomorrow you have to do a shoot with, the head of Kaiba Corp."

This instantly woke me up as I said, "What! Kaiba wants me to take pictures of what, Taren?" Taren, my manager then said, "I don't know, but he probably heard your one of the best photographers in Domino City."

I yawned and said, "Well...I better get some sleep..." Taren replied, "Alright, you do know the address right?" I whispered, "Yes...who doesn't..."(lol) then a click arrived, followed by a dial tone, as I hung up the phone. I then plopped down on the bed, as the cottony soft covers caressed my skin, I fell asleep.

The next day, the sound of the alarm clock woke me up, as I banged it with my hand. I then slowly got up as my clothes clinged to my body. I headed towards the bathroom, and took a warm shower, after that, steam escaped through the cracks as I put on some lowriders, and a nice black button up shirt, that had large opening at the sleeve.

My favorite pair of shoes that matched with my top, and the necklace that my parents gave me. Which was embedded with my family crest, and a picture of me, my parents and my little sister, Adel, inside.

I then brushed my hair, and said, "Just get this over with...take the pictures, develop them and get outta there!" I said as I grabbed my bag, some fresh roll of film, and headed towards the lobby where my car remained in the garage. I constantly glanced at the clock, as I arrived at Kaiba Corp.

I breathed in deeply, carrying my equipment and headed inside. There was a lady at the front, as she said, "Oh you must be Angel, it's so good to see your here, but Mr. Kaiba, wanted to do the shoot at his mansion."

I slapped my forehead and said, "Great..." The secretary then said, "I'll give him a call..." She was soon interrupted by a voice, one that gave me chills up my spine.

"No, I'll take her there." My eyes widen as I looked at Kaiba, his cold blue eyes, gave a mysterious look. He glanced over at me and said, "Follow me." I was about too, till his men carried my equipment for me. I then took another deep breath, as we both headed to a luxury car.

The ride towards Kaiba's home was uncomfortable, as he said, "Your a lot younger than I expected, what are you 16?"(I'm not really 16, but I am in the fic, ok)

I nodded and said, "Uh...yes sir..." He gave a smirk and said, "Shouldn't you be in school, or something?" I replied back respectfully, "Actually, college, but...I wanted to take a year or two off..." He gave another smirk and said, "I see, graduated earlier than others...let me guess, you wanted to follow your passion?"

I looked down and whispered, "Yeah, kinda." The car started to slow down, as Kaiba got out, I followed him, and I asked politely, "Um...Mr. Kaiba, what is it...that you wanted me to take a picture of?" Kaiba said mysteriously, in that cool voiceof his, "You'll see."

Stephanie20
Chapter Two

The car started to slow down, as Kaiba got out, I followed him, and I asked politely, "Um...Mr. Kaiba, what is it...that you wanted me to take a picture of?" Kaiba said mysteriously, in that cool voice of his, "You'll see."

My heart begins to pound as that last note, brought a shiver to my body. I slowly followed Kaiba, watching his coat flow with the arm.

The mansion was extremely large, as I gasped, not because of the style, but the architectural structure. I finally arrived inside the mansion, I then noticed Kaiba heading up a the stairs, my hand traced the smooth laying of the rail. As Kaiba pointed me towards a room., I nodded while taking pictures of "the object"(Don't worry it's just a vast) after a while, Kaiba said coldly, "Are you finished?"

I smiled sweetly and said, "Yep. I'll bring the negatives...when you have the time." Kaiba then responded, "Tomorrow would be fine." I was about to head towards the stairs, when I saw a grand painting in the hallway, I stopped and looked at it. It was a Van Gogh. I smiled as I inched towards it. I stopped and looked over at Kaiba, "May I?"

Kaiba nodded while watching me, he then said, "You have an interest in fine art?" I responded, "Yes, I do, in fact, it's not just the art work, but what the piece is telling you...Look at those strokes...the colors are so vibrant..." I said smileing as I placed my camera down, I saw Kaiba smirk and said, "I'm sorry to be taking up your time." Kaiba grinned and said sternly, "No, I just find you refreshing..."

I was too enrapture by the backyard, as I smiled and looked at the garden. I then turned my head facing towards Kaiba and said softly, "What did you just say? I'm sorry for being so rude, but, your backyard is so beautiful..."

Kaiba's cellphone rang as he answered it hastilly, he replied back to me, "Miss Angel, you are dismissed." He then left, I shrugged as I headed downstairs, the window panels were mesmerizing as I looked around.

I then looked around and noticed that I was lost in Kaiba's mansion, I tried to retrace my steps, but after a while I ended up bumping into a little boy with black hair. I then said instantly, "Sorry..." the little boy then said, "No, I'm sorry...hey aren't you Angel?!" I smiled and said, "Yep, what's your name?" I bent down to him. The little boy said, "Mokuba."

I cupped my chin with my hand and thought, "Mokuba...where have I heard that name before...wait!" I then said, "Your Seto Kaiba's little brother...I totally forgot!" Mokuba smiled and said, "Yeah, my big brother gets all the attention, uh Angel, were you just heading out?" I nodded and said, "Yes, but I kinda lost my way."

Mokuba laughed and took my hand and said, "I've over heard your conversation, and since my big brother is too busy, I'll take you out to the garden." After running through twist and turns, I finally ended up in the garden, I thought this was a great opportunity to take some pictures of the sculptures and intricate scenery.

I then placed my things down on the bench and started snapping away, after a while the heat of the sun made me hot, as I slowly rolled up my black sleeves. Mokuba watched and asked questions, he then said softly, "It must be hot out here. I'll go get us a drink." I smiled and said, "Thank...you..." he stormed off. I continued taking pictures.

Then a strong hand gripped my shoulder, as I turned around and saw Seto Kaiba. I breathed deeply as he said coldly, "What are you still doing here?" I looked down and said, "I'm sorry, sir, uh I got kinda lost, and I bumped into Mokuba, so he took me here,...and next thing you know..." Kaiba finished my sentence for me, "you had to take pictures."

Kaiba sat down on the bench along with my stuff, the sun was shining down on me, picking up the rosy colors in my cheeks, and radiating the slight bronze glow from my beige skin. As Kaiba said, while I was looking through the lense, "Your a very beautiful girl, Miss Angel, why do you hide behind the camera instead of being in front of it?"

I stood there shocked as I replied as calmly as I could, "I don't know...I just think, that being the person who benefits from seeing the world differently, is more meaningful, that posing for a couple of seconds." I smiled softly, Kaiba was still cold to me, he then pulled something out from his pocket and handed it to me.

I took it and saw that it was my album, of work I did recently in the last year. "I must say, I'm impressed that someone your age, would percieve wisdom, as wise as an elder monk." Kaiba said. I placed my album back in my bag and said soflty, "Thank you..."

The sky began to fill with an orange color as I whispered under my breath, "Is the sun already setting? Crap, I have to go. Thank you for your hospitality." Mokuba then came back and said, "Are you leaving, I got your drink!"

About half of the liquid was gone. I smiled and said, "Yes, I really have to go..." Mokuba then said, "Alright..." I smiled and said, "Good bye." just as I was about to head inside with your equipment, when Kaiba said, "Aren't you forgetting something?" I turned around and said, "Uh...I seem to have everything with me..."

Kaiba smirked again, and said, "Your transportation, I'll take you home." I blushed softly and said, "Oh no, don't worry about it, I don't want to cause you any more trouble..." Kaiba grabbed my arm roughly, while almost dragging me towards the garage. Mokuba smiled and said, "You never say no to my big brother!"

I then sighed as I sat down in the front. Kaiba started the engine, and drove off. I remained silent, feeling awkward, that Kaiba would take the time out of his busy schedule to drop me off. After arriving at my building, I was about to exit the car, when Kaiba grabbed my hand.

I blushed as Kaiba said, "About tomorrow, meet me at..." he whispered into my ear. I blushed even more, as I quickly got my things and headed inside the building. I was still red, as I remained silently, through the ride of the elevator. I finally arrived at my floor and headed inside, the blood was rushing through my veins as I sat down on the couch.

It was now 9:00 P.M. when I headed upstairs, I was exhausted from being in the Black Room, I rubbed my eyes, since I strained them, and passed out.

Next morning, a constant noise woke me up, as I reached for the alarm clock, and hit it again, looking at the time 4:30 A.M. I mumbled under my breathing realizing it was my cell phone. I flipped it open and said, "This is Angel..." the voice replied back as I realized it was my little sister, Adel.

"Hiya big sis! I'm at the airport, come pick me up please?" I muttered softly, "What, are you doing here?" Adel, laughed and said cheerfully, "Aw, come on sissy, I wanted to see you since your always working." I sighed and said, "Alright I'll be there, soon."

I then slipped out of the black button up shirt into a fitted light blue tee that read, Imagine..., I still wore the same lowriders, and slipped on some Sacony blue shoes. I grabbed my keys and headed down to the parking garage, then it hit me as I remembered, "Wait, how can I pick her up?" (Remember Angel was dropped off by Seto)

I arrived at the garage, and saw my car in it's parking lot, I smiled as you entered it. The sweet scent of roses brought a smile to my face as I reard the card. "Seto Kaiba." I turned on the engine and headed towards the airport.

The city was almost dead, since it was early in the morning, after a while, I reached the airport, seeing, my spunky 14 year old sister, who had dirty blonde hair, and the same hazel eyes as me. I got out of the car, as she ran towards me, giving me a big sized hug, I choked as I broke the embrace and placed her stuff in the trunk.

She saw the roses and smiled and said, "Are these for me, sissy?" She looked at the card and said, "Kaiba, who the hell is that?!"

I muttered and said, "It's no one, just close the door." She did while holding the bouquet, during the ride I said, "You didn't run away from home again did you Adel?"

She looked down and said, "Mom and I were having another fight." I stopped the car at the red light and said, "You know you can't keep doing this, but I'm glad you came to me first." She smiled and said, "Oh course, you are like the hottest artist under 25!"

I laughed as I passed the green light, "Right...those are just what people say." Adel stuck her tongue out and said, "But, it is so true sis, I mean, I'm jealous of you! Your so pretty, smart, and perfect, I don't see why any guy wouldn't want you."

I then entered the parking garage, leaving the car, and heading towards the building, while carrying some of Adel's belongings. I pressed the button and said, "Yeah, they are a bunch of shallow people, who never look past anything besides beauty."

Stephanie20
Chapter Three

I entered the parking garage, leaving the car, and heading towards the building, while carrying some of Adel's belongings. I pressed the button and said, "Yeah, they are a bunch of shallow people, who never look pass anything beside beauty..."

I almost dropped Adel's things, when I saw the door of my loft open, I looked at her and whispered, "Oh my god...someone broke into our home..." I then slowly put the luggage down, as Adel clung to my arm, I slowly opened the door and turned on the light fixture.

I gave her a run-and-get-help look, as I tip-toed to the kitchen and grabbed one of the knifes sitting on the counter. I noticed that the rest of the loft was undisturbed, as I saw a slight opening in the closet door. I carefully walked over there and kicked the door open, my eyes widen as I saw my 5 year old next door neighbor, Haru.

I sighed as I placed the knife behind me and bent down. "Haru, what are you doing in there?" His eyes were wide as he said, "Playing, hide and seek!" the tone in his voice was so adorable, I smiled and picked him with one arm as I placed the knife back in it's slot. Adel's knees were shaking, as I held the little Haru, "How did you get in Haru?"

He giggled and said, "Your door was unlock, so I came in!" I sighed and thought, "That's right...I was in such a rush, I forgot...that makes so much sense...instead of the alarm going off..." I smiled and said, "Your parents must be worried about you, let's take you back, kay?"

He nodded as he yawned softly. I walked towards Adel and said, "It's okay, just place your stuff in the room to your left." She grabbed her stuff, and went into her room, I walked down the hall to my left as I appeared at a door, and pressed the ringer.

A plump woman came to great me as she said, "Oh my god, he's safe! Thank you so much Angel!" Off to the side she whispered, "Your in serious trouble, Haru." I smiled and said, "No problem, um...good night...no morning!" I waved goodbye and headed down the hall to my loft.

(If you haven't figured it out by now, a loft is kinda like a two story apartment.) The instant I walked into the room, I heard Adel whine, "Sissy, why can't I have the room on top!!" I scoffed and said, "Because, it's my room, and I pay the rent for this space, and your just visiting."

Adel crossed her arms and said, "Fine. Anyways, what are you doing?! Aren't we going to talk, about me?" I was already heading up the stairs when I mumbled, "Adel...it's early in the morning, beside I have work in a couple of hours, which you interrupted my sleep, when you call. We will talk in a couple of hours." I then closed the door, and plopped down on my soft bed.

I was awaken by a soft tug and a loud voice, "SISSY! WAKE UP, ARE YOU DEAD!!!THE ALARM CLOCK HAS BEEN RINGING FOREVER!!!" I lifted open an eye, and glanced over at the clock, 8:30 A.M. "Shoot, I'm going to be late for the meeting with Seto Kaiba!"

She then had the biggest smile on her face, stretching from ear to ear. "Oh...your lover boy?" I threw a pillow at her and went into the bathroom and took the quickest shower in my life, I then threw on some jeans, a fitted tee, and sneakers. I grabbed my cell, keys and my documents, my hair was semi wet, as I placed it up into a bun, with bobby pins.

I literally jumped into the elevator, and yelled out, "DON'T DO ANYTHING TO DESTROY MY HOME!" My palms began to sweat a bit, I knew being late with a CEO of a multimillion dollar company was bad luck. I hopped into my car and pressed the pedal hard as I left tire marks in the garage.

The A.C was blowing through my hair as it dried it, I arrived at a restaurant, that was known for the best breakfast crepes, in the city. I locked my car as I headed inside the restaurant, where I bumped into Kaiba, he looked pissed, "Miss Angel, you're late."

My hair fell down from the collision with his body, "I'm so sorry sir..." He snatched the file from my hands, giving me a paper cut on my middle finger. There was hardly anyone around, "At least you managed to bring one thing." he said coldy as he glanced through it briefly, "I'm a very busy man, I don't have time for tardiness, you already wasted enough of my time, making me wait. By the way, nice shirt. Your dismissed."

Kaiba left out of that restaurant faster than I could inhale my breath, a small drop of blood fell to the ground as the waitress said, "Oh Miss! Your bleeding!" I looked at my finger and said, "It's nothing..."

She handed me a bandage, as I put some antiseptic on it and covered it up. I sighed as I sat down at a booth with my head in my arms, the same waitress said, "It's okay miss, don't cry over him." I looked up and said, "I'm not crying over him, it's that...that was the first time, any client dismissed me...god, I feel so awful."

The waitress laughed and said, "I see, well how about a round of our famous crepes?" I smiled and said, "Sure. Oh...can I also have a to go bag?" I didn't forget about my sister, as I ate the most delicious crepes I ever had, I gulped down the glass of milk as I smiled and paided the girl.

I headed out towards my car, and got in slowly, the taste of the crepes didn't satisfy my failure. "Better head home, before these go cold..." I took my time heading home, replaying the look of Kaiba's face as he said, "Your dismissed."

Stephanie20
I felt horrible as I arrived at the garage and dragged my feet to the receptionist, I said, "Mrs. Anderson?" as I rung the bell. The lady, who was in charge of the building, "Yes?" I said as I handed her the bag, "Make sure Adel, gets this, she's in my room."

She nodded and said, "Good luck at work today." I mumbled something and went back to my car, I looked down at my shirt and saw the the white letters on the dark blue color, "I'm out of bed, what more do you expect?"

I banged my head against the wheel, as a loud honk came from my car, I lifted my head and said, "Great...started out with a bad morning, might as well go through the day." I started my car and headed towards work.

After a while I was finally at my office, I sat in my comfortable chair, while checking the papers, and developed negatives. I noticed an envelope that had the intials K.C. on it engraved it an elegant, yet bold style. I gasped as I opened it slowly, revealing my check of $5,000.

I screamed out, "What the hell?!" One of my interns came in and said, "Are you alright Angel?" I said, "No...he paid me way too much..." She glanced over my shoulder and dropped her pen, "Wait, that's like a month's salary, Angel!"

(Yeah, well that's the basic, Angel earns around 5K a month, but she also gets surplus from doing magazines covers and etc...)"I can't accept this, he paid five times the amount..." (Oh yeah, Angel's that popular, it's because she's got vision, talent, and she's "like" one of the hottest and youngest artists around.)

My manager came in and looked over my shoulder too, "Holy Shit!" I was about to head out of the door until he grabbed my arm and said, "Keep it Angel, you've earned it beside. It's not like money bags going to miss a few grand."

I sighed and said, "It's dishonest, and I'm not going to take advantage of it." Taren laughed and said, "Your too good for us Angel, honest and smart." I smiled as I said, "Thanks, I'll be back in a hour." I left my office as Taren said, "What I wouldn't give for a girl like that."

My intern hit him on the head and said, "Quit being such a dirty man! Your 5 years older than her, you know how much trouble you would be in." He laughed and said, "Ah, chill out I was only kidding." My intern then said sarcasically, "Yeah...that's what they all say, before ending up in jail."

Of course I didn't hear this conversation as I headed over to Kaiba Corp, I went in and talked to the secretary, "Um...Mrs...Struddle." I looked at the name tag, "I have something that belongs to Mr. Kaiba." I then heard a voice and saw Mokuba.

"Mokuba, oh you scared me." Mokuba smiled and said, "What are you doing here, Angel?" I bent down and said, "Your brother paid me too much, for what I did...so give this back to him." I handed him the check as Mokuba pushed it back, "Nah, Seto already told me about this, keep it, it's yours Angel, you did a great job I might add."

I held the piece of paper and said, "But..." Mokuba smiled and said, "No really..." then one of Kaiba's men came and said, "Mokuba, your needed at the front." Mokuba smiled and said, "Right..." he turned to me and said, "I gotta go, see you later?"

He then ran off while waving, I stood up and walked out through the glass panel doors. I then looked at the tall structure and said, "That was weird...but okay..." I went into my car, and drove back to Phantasy Enterprise, that's where I worked. (Skipping through, to the end of the day.)

I was exhaused and tired, I'd never worked harder in my life, as I fumbled with the keys of my apartment. I finally managed to open it, and saw Adel watching one of her chick flicks. "Night..." she looked at me and said, "Aren't you going to eat dinner?"

I looked at her, "Too tired, sorry to be doing this again...but I really have to hit the hay..." My feet made loud sounds as I dragged my entire body up the stairs and laid on my soft bed.

I whispered, "Finally, the week is over...good night..." I then fell into deep slumber, I was too tired to dream of anything, as the house became dead silent, I started to toss and turn in my sleep.

"No...stop it please...I don't...you can't...AHHH!!!" I woke up in beads of sweat, the dream was intense, I touched my stomach, and sighed, "It was just a dream...but that was strange...that dream...hasn't reoccured since I was little, but this time it was different..."

I touched my head as I stripped my clothes heading to the bathroom, as I turned the faucet on, letting the cool water run all over my body, I felt relaxed. After my shower I slipped into some plaid boxers and a tight pale blue racer tank. I headed downstairs, as I tied my hair up in a pony tail, I made sure to be absolutely silent, so I didn't wake up my little sister.

I turned on the t.v. and watched the morning news, I sighed as I made some breakfast and a fresh cup of hot chocolate, I was against drinking coffee, since it stunts my growth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.