Traya and Windu versus Sidious and Tyranus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Traya
Who would win and why? Please vote on the poll too!

Darth Avis
good thread. i've always considerd Dooku better then mace for two very imporant reasons
1 makashi>vappad in lightsaber combat
2 dooku always seemed a better force user.

Now janus or someone else smart said that traya needs the exile for her instakill but she is still stronger then sids IMO and will beat sids before dooku wins so i guess team traya wins but i didnt vote yet.

Darth Traya
Originally posted by Darth Avis
good thread. i've always considerd Dooku better then mace for two very imporant reasons

Now janus or someone else smart said that traya needs the exile for her instakill but she is still stronger then sids IMO and will beat sids before dooku wins so i guess team traya wins but i didnt vote yet.

Since when is Makashi better than Vaapad or Juyo, or even Ataru in lightsabre combat?

Fishy
Yeah I brought up the theory on her needing it. Thing is like pointed out in the same thread its a theory nothing more... Likely but not proven.

Anyways, doesn't really matter either. Kreia owns Sidious in force powers and probably takes him in lightsaber combat too, neither one of them is good with a lightsaber. Still Kreia outclasses him with the force and she will take him, using tricks he has never even seen or heard off.

At the same time you have Dooku vs Mace, on which I have no idea. Both can win IMO. The hard part here is I have no idea how long the fight will last. Still if Kreia takes out Sidious i'm just going to say she helps Mace take out Dooku later on.

BTW: Reason why i'm not making this a real team fight is because both teams probably suck and haven't fought together a lot if at all. Also Kreia and Mace are both powerful enough to keep one bussy 24/7

Darth Avis
The ultimate refinement of lightsaber-to-lightsaber combat became Form II, advancing the precision of blade manipulation to its finest possible degree and producing the greatest dueling masters the galaxy has ever seen.

there traya this is from star wars insider or something. it is not wiki BTW

Darth Traya
The ultimate refinement of lightsaber-to-lightsaber combat became Form II, advancing the precision of blade manipulation to its finest possible degree and producing the greatest dueling masters the galaxy has ever seen.

there traya this is from star wars insider or something. it is not wiki BTW

Exactly. It produces some of the greatest dueling masters in the galaxy. Ergo, the other forms have produced dueling masters.

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth Traya
Exactly. It produces some of the greatest dueling masters in the galaxy. Ergo, the other forms have produced dueling masters.

Yes they have, no doubt about that. But Makashi is made for one reason and one reason only. Duelling, fighting other lightsaber wielders and destroying them. It is not the perfect form, it is not unbeatable. But Makashi unlike any other form is made especially for duelling, so somebody who uses Makashi will probably be a better dueller then somebody that does not just because there form supports there duelling ability's.

Darth Avis
The ultimate refinement of lightsaber-to-lightsaber combat became Form II

That is what i meant and dooku totally mastered it

Still team Traya wins

Admiral Akbar

1.) debatable
2.) debatable

Darth Avis
yes debatable but most likely true. Form 2 is the best lightsber to lightsaber form as said here.

And people will probebly agree with me on 2

bad_boba017
I would say that Mace and Dooku would be hard pressed but AFTER sidious somehow get traya out of the way for a couple minutes then sidious will fry mace as he did in RotS. The problem is if sidious doesnt defeat traya then most likely mace and traya would win.

It all depends on who loses there ally first. Then comes the gang banging.....

Darth Avis
Traya is way stronger then sids. hes going down

Fishy
Originally posted by bad_boba017
I would say that Mace and Dooku would be hard pressed but AFTER sidious somehow get traya out of the way for a couple minutes then sidious will fry mace as he did in RotS. The problem is if sidious doesnt defeat traya then most likely mace and traya would win.

It all depends on who loses there ally first. Then comes the gang banging.....

How is Sidious going to defeat Kreia? If Sidious and Dooku are unlucky then Kreia will kill the two of them in a second on her own.

bad_boba017
But what if sidious and dooku ARE lucky and kreai gets attacked by dooku but then sidious.. BOOM lightningafieded

Fishy
What? Okay let me try to debate what I understand out of that post..

Kreia is going to fight Dooku and Sidious at the same time? Then what is Mace going to be doing sitting on the ground?

After that Kreia is going to die becuase of lightning when she knows far more powerful and better techniques herself? Ha, don't make me laugh she woudln't be stupid enough for that. She would take out whomever she is fighting, and don't forget if she can use that technique that kills all those councilmembers then Sidious and Dooku are dead at the start of the fight.

Darth Avis
Fishy hes new

Janus said she needed the exile for that attack

Fishy
Its a theory yes, but read the thread that it was said in.

A few things about it,

I said it but it wasn't proven, nor will it be. Its a theory that I can not prove unless I start playing Kotor II again and a lot, and I'm not going to start doing that. Maybe somebody else will but at this time its a theory. The exile could have been necessary but maybe not. The fact however remains is that even if Kreia needed the Exile she needed an extreme amount of power to learn how to use the technique through the Exile...

Kreia would stay incredibly smart.

jollyjim311
it is pretty tough to say, all i know is the next person to walk by is gonna do some major looting

jollyjim311
in all honesty i think dooku and sids

Fishy
Any reasons?

Darth Avis
they look cool right

bad_boba017
Originally posted by Fishy
What? Okay let me try to debate what I understand out of that post..

Kreia is going to fight Dooku and Sidious at the same time? Then what is Mace going to be doing sitting on the ground?

After that Kreia is going to die becuase of lightning when she knows far more powerful and better techniques herself? Ha, don't make me laugh she woudln't be stupid enough for that. She would take out whomever she is fighting, and don't forget if she can use that technique that kills all those councilmembers then Sidious and Dooku are dead at the start of the fight.

True, and u really like Traya apparantly.

Darth Avis
no traya is just very powerful like a darkside yoda

Fishy
No, its common knowledge Kreia is damn powerful... She is greater then either Sidious or Dooku in the force. And if she can do everything she has done before then she will take both of them out with the force alone.

jollyjim311
i just dont think sidious will be as much as a pushover as you seem to think he would

Fishy
He's not going to be a pushover unless Kreia her insta kill technique works then he is a pushover... Almost everybody will be. But you have to remember she pushed over Jedi Council Members like it was nothing. She easily took care of some of the biggest threats in the universe at that time.

She shows no sign of being weak, she is better then these guys. Its not going to be easy if her insta kill technique doesn't work but it will be doable.

jollyjim311
i guess so, yeah

jollyjim311
i'll say sids and dooku win if her super death move is unavailable.

Darth Avis
hell no i hate mace windu and traya matches yoda so i hate her to (i like yoda) but there is a 99% chance they will win. They can only lose if bugs bunny drops an anvil on there heads stick out tongue

overlord
Bugs bunny pawns.

But who is better? I don't know who I should vote on! Aww.. Poor me..

Admiral Akbar
hell no i hate mace windu and traya matches yoda so i hate her to (i like yoda) but there is a 99% chance they will win. They can only lose if bugs bunny drops an anvil on there heads stick out tongue

you like yoda? umm in the EU and litterature section you made a yoda sucks thread...

overlord
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
you like yoda? umm in the EU and litterature section you made a yoda sucks thread...

Haha! He's busted!! big grin

Darth_Glentract
Traya and Mace win.

Mace vs. Dooku is as close, if not closer than Obi-wan vs. Anakin. It will be a long fight. I don't see anyway of anyone beating the other within ten minutes.

I don't know how Kreia will fair against Sidious though. She is good. Her force powers I don't think are a lot, if any better. In lightsaber fighting though, I'll give this to Sidious. He DID manage to fight 4 Jedi Masters, killing three before being defeated, and he did do well against Yoda with a lightsaber(sure he lost the lightsaber fight, but he did a good job at it). I can't think of anything Kreia has done with a blade to show her lightsaber skill.

Deus Ex
This is really simple.

First off, the theory that Kreia needed the exile to do the instakill attack is a theory that relies on an unknown. Since I believe in employing the Razor (tm) whenever I can, for the sake of debate we will ignore that and say that she can do it by herself (Since I argued that as well, but apparently no one read it, huh Avis?)

Even if she didn't use it or couldn't, her Force powers are considerable. She toyed with three jedi masters like it was nothing. She also easily dominated Sion, who was damn near indestructible. Sion, with his invincible nature, would piss all over Dooku and Sidious. And Kreia made him her *****. This is just a tip of the ice berg. Anyone who plays KOTOR II to completion and pays attention can see her considerable powers, and that they outrank Dooku and even Sidious' vaunted powers.

About her lightsaber style, assuming she sucks is unfounded. The real point is we have no idea how good she is or what style she adheres to. Period. However, we do know that both Dooku and Sidious are pretty good in saber combat.

So let's assume for the sake of argument that Traya fights Sidious and Mace goes after Dooku. Traya would overcome him in Force powers, and even if she's not a saber heavy, she is certainly no stranger to saber to saber combat. Dooku would be locked in combat with Mace, and if the jedi doesn't overcome him, Traya will.

If you switch it up, and Dooku engages Traya, he is dead. Period. Traya would Force spank his ass, and Mace can defeat Sidious or at the very least give him a run for his money. Traya swings the win again.

Admiral Akbar
Umm, I thought taht Mace Windu could Match up with Revan... and that we rely on what we know, from movies and books maybe. So do we know enough about Kriea to say that Sidious is no match for her? Im not supporting any of them just wondering.

Fishy
Umm, I thought taht Mace Windu could Match up with Revan... and that we rely on what we know, from movies and books maybe. So do we know enough about Kriea to say that Sidious is no match for her? Im not supporting any of them just wondering.

Mace by using facts can defeat Revan by using logic doesn't stand a chance.

But we have seen a lot of Kreia and all that we have seen make it clear that she would own Sidious in th force, Dooku wouldn't even be a challenge.

Darth Avis
First off, the theory that Kreia needed the exile to do the instakill attack is a theory that relies on an unknown. Since I believe in employing the Razor (tm) whenever I can, for the sake of debate we will ignore that and say that she can do it by herself (Since I argued that as well, but apparently no one read it, huh Avis?)

Huh?? i didnt completely understand the beginning and the middle was a bit too hard ohh and the end of that paragraph was also confusing. please explain

Fishy
I made up that theory in a threat.

Janus argued that we have no evidence of it.

It could be true, its an interesting theory but there is no real evidence of it. Nothing ot make us know for sure.

Admiral Akbar
Mace by using facts can defeat Revan by using logic doesn't stand a chance.

But we have seen a lot of Kreia and all that we have seen make it clear that she would own Sidious in th force, Dooku wouldn't even be a challenge.

Well we know sids was much more powerful then mace in the force and he had his balls handed to him. The great force user was backing up like a scared puppy.

Darth Avis
traya doesnt only use lightning. sidious did

Admiral Akbar
And also, someone quoted that when you saber lock its not a contest of pure strength, but the force. Well Mace kicked Sids ass in a saberlock.

Admiral Akbar
But traya probably had the ability to absorb it. Or deflect, but if sids landed that lightning he would fry her to death.

Darth Avis
if he lands it she will just sit there with this traya>sidious
no she will jump back or counter or not die. oh and when sidious hit yoda with the lightning yoda died right

Admiral Akbar
yeh well guess what he just hit him and let him stand back up. Try shocking her like sids did to mace she would be a gonner.

Darth Avis
no she will use her uber control of the force to make a force "shield" of sorts to give her time to ger away from the lightning and win or something

jollyjim311
the "or something" at the end almost makes it sound like your pulling this out of your ass, avis.

Admiral Akbar
listen man, jeeze what i said is that IF sids lands the lightning, when she is not expecting it!@

Darth Avis
no i mean counter-attack, deflect, jump, etc. by something

Admiral Akbar
no she will use her uber control of the force to make a force "shield" of sorts to give her time to ger away from the lightning and win or something

force shield? ridiculous this is where speculation comes in play.

Darth Avis
what if i said she was sleeping during the fight is the only way she wont expect it

Admiral Akbar
no i mean counter-attack, deflect, jump, etc. by something

SHE DOES NOT EXPECT IT AND IT HITS HER. sidious keeps on sending it. The same way he killed mace windu. I doubt any jedi could counter that.

Darth Avis
by shield i meant like a mass deflect like yoda did at the end of the fight

Admiral Akbar
what if i said she was sleeping during the fight is the only way she wont expect it

Oh yeah and mace was sleeping. any kind of distraction could do it.

Fishy
I doubt he could surprise her like that.

Darth Avis
why wont she not expect it?

jollyjim311
force shield? ridiculous this is where speculation comes in play.
exactly, if he got her, shed be fried, deep frid

Darth_Glentract

Avis, saying things like this will make people not respect what you have to say. Put it in a more formal way, and give some sort of evidence to support it. You were doing this all through the Ragnos thread, and it was pissing me off(I know, I do too, but not very often. Like half your post are like this.). Peace out.

Darth Avis
and it hits her when shes not expecting it then she counters right

Admiral Akbar
Like i said its not highly possible, but if sidious did it, then she would not survive it. WHen sidious is matched up with a powerul bieng like her i doubt he would toy around with her.

jollyjim311
who's foresight is better? this could be a deadly argument

Darth Avis
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Avis, saying things like this will make people not respect what you have to say. Put it in a more formal way, and give some sort of evidence to support it. You were doing this all through the Ragnos thread, and it was pissing me off(I know, I do too, but not very often. Like half your post are like this.). Peace out.
By shield i meant like what yoda did in his fight

Admiral Akbar
wow, your right. I would have to say sidous because of facts.

Fishy
Of course he would not toy around. But neither would Kreia, and from all we know Kreia is a greater fighter and greater with the force. She is also one of the smartest people I have ever seen in SW... She would own Sidious in every possible way.

Admiral Akbar
By shield i meant like what yoda did in his fight

He was absorbing it.

Darth Avis
i would say traya because of better force mastery

Admiral Akbar
Of course he would not toy around. But neither would Kreia, and from all we know Kreia is a greater fighter and greater with the force. She is also one of the smartest people I have ever seen in SW... She would own Sidious in every possible way.

very true and your right, but what Im saying is if sidous pulled of something like that then the fight would be in his favor.

Fishy
very true and your right, but what Im saying is if sidous pulled of something like that then the fight would be in his favor.

Yeah but if Sidious broke his legs before the fight would start and he woudl be in a wheelchair the fight would be in Kreia's favour...

IFS can not be used in debates.

Darth Avis
He was absorbing it. thank you that is what i mean by shield

jollyjim311
Yeah but if Sidious broke his legs before the fight would start and he woudl be in a wheelchair the fight would be in Kreia's favour...

while i think that sidious's foresight is better and he might be able to get a good hit on her with lightning, the quote above is a kickass comment. good one Fishmeister.

Darth Avis
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Avis, saying things like this will make people not respect what you have to say. Put it in a more formal way, and give some sort of evidence to support it. You were doing this all through the Ragnos thread, and it was pissing me off(I know, I do too, but not very often. Like half your post are like this.). Peace out. not half are like this read what i said through this thread and you'll see that i dont say stupid cr@p 50% of the time (only like 10 or 15% of the time).

Admiral Akbar

Well then it doesnt have to be a IF, what are the chances of sidious catching Kriea of guard or using some sort of distraction? That however is not considered as an IF.

jollyjim311
sids foresight is probably better and he might be able to set up a distraction.

Admiral Akbar
Yeh, I mean look what sidious did to beat Yoda. He is obviously not as stupid as we think.

Darth Avis
traya is one of the smartest people in star wars

jollyjim311
yeah, and im sure the sith lord who managed to completely cripple the jedi and become complete and utter controler of the galaxy through tedious planning is an idiot.

kreia is smart but i think sids might be more so.

Darth Traya
Originally posted by jollyjim311
yeah, and im sure the sith lord who managed to completely cripple the jedi and become complete and utter controler of the galaxy through tedious planning is an idiot.

kreia is smart but i think sids might be more so.

What an idiotic statement. Traya was on par, if not more intelligent than Sidious.

In the cut content, Traya uses force crush on your party members at Malachor V. Her canon powers are force wave and force crush.

Darth Avis
yes sidious is smart and so is traya. but traya is much stronger

jollyjim311
they are close as far as intelligence goes(which is a long way), but sids might be a little smarter.

Darth Avis
and traya is much stronger. wave? please expplain DT

Illustrious
Wow, so many assumptions in this thread it's really not funny any more.

Darth Avis
huh? do you mean me?

Admiral Akbar
Well, If we base facts from the movies, then From what we know Sidious is the better Sith. READ what i just wrote, better sith, not better force user or duelist. He was a better sith lord than Kreia.

Darth Avis
yes because he took over the galaxy. i could do that but that doesnt mean i can win in a fight

Admiral Akbar
Again, just like the other thread I'm on Traya's side, but Sidious is truly the Better Sith. That is all I have to say.

Darth Avis
^agreed.

Darth Traya
Again, just like the other thread I'm on Traya's side, but Sidious is truly the Better Sith. That is all I have to say.

Kreia wasn't even a Sith.

Deus Ex
Traya, however, was. If in name only.

Illustrious

That's like saying Hitler was the better politician than Washington because he amassed more political power, nevermind the fact that the latter set many precedents and practically stablelized and cemented the foundation for the country people call the USA.

Sidious was a benefactor of circumstance, accept this and move on.

Sorgo
Kreia wasn't even a Sith.

She was.

Deus Ex
Originally posted by Illustrious
That's like saying Hitler was the better politician than Washington because he amassed more political power, nevermind the fact that the latter set many precedents and practically stablelized and cemented the foundation for the country people call the USA.

Sidious was a benefactor of circumstance, accept this and move on.

Thanks for the quote.

*Tucks it in his profile*

Illustrious
Originally posted by Sorgo
She was.

KRIEA wasn't a Sith, TRAYA was. And we all know how GL and the SWU likes to emphasize that going dark makes you a new person.

Deus Ex
Which is probably relatable to real life. (i.e. Heidler becomes Hitler, etc.)

Illustrious
I just think they're all racist stick out tongue.

Deus Ex
GL or the Sith? lol

Sorgo
KRIEA wasn't a Sith, TRAYA was. And we all know how GL and the SWU likes to emphasize that going dark makes you a new person.

Kreia is Traya. Just as Palpatine was Sidious. She was holding herself undercover, playing the Exile as a pawn in her twisted game.

She was always Traya, so she was always Sith.

Deus Ex
So Anakin would be a Sith, since Anakin and Vader are the same physical entity?

Sorgo
Originally posted by Deus Ex
So Anakin would be a Sith, since Anakin and Vader are the same physical entity?

Traya was a Sith while traveling with the Exile. She was not "Kreia", she was always Traya. When the Exile asks if she is Sith, she basically says yes, although i do not remember the quote exactly.

Anakin is Vader and Vader is Anakin. That's....Just.....It.

Or, did Anakins soul leave his body for this brand new soul named "Vader"?

Deus Ex
It's SW; anything is possible.

Darth Abominus
mace and traya hands down.

i could give reasons but people already grave reasons why i think they would win, so that would be redundant.

Darth Traya
Traya or Kreia was the most pathetic Sith I have ever seen. She was a Sith in name only. She wasn't a Sith, nor a Jedi.

That is what makes her strong.

Se7in
What? She was weak? She almost exterminated the Jedi Order with a wave of her hand. Traya was way strong, I'd reckon stronger than Palpatine.

Fishy
Traya or Kreia was the most pathetic Sith I have ever seen. She was a Sith in name only. She wasn't a Sith, nor a Jedi.

I have to agree here, for somebody on the Dark Side she didn't seem like a Sith or Dark Jedi at all. Although her goal was more cruel then that of most others.

Fishy
Originally posted by Se7in
What? She was weak? She almost exterminated the Jedi Order with a wave of her hand. Traya was way strong, I'd reckon stronger than Palpatine.

Who ever said she was weak? She just wasn't much of a Sith in the traditional sense.

Darth Traya
Kreia was basically a "survival of the fittest" believer.

But not in the Sith way.

jollyjim311
i guess im basically the only one who thinks sids and dooku could win? oh well. my favorite video in kotor 2 is the fall of kreia when she gets the crap beat out of her. (i only like it because once there was a glitch in the game and she ended up off the map and i couldnt do anything and had to load it way far back, it sucked)

Admiral Akbar
Dooku and sids in my opinion would win, this is basically a fight where one person might kill his oponent first and go help. We dont know who will win first.. but assuming sids can hold on long enough for dooku to help, then they win, but the same could apply for traya and windu.

jollyjim311
agreed

Darth Avis
sidious dies in a few minutes and traya kills a distracted dooku.

Veneficus

Better hope that none of the movie fanboys read this or they will be all over you with some such crap about how there is no middle ground...

Deus Ex
In the movies and in GL's ideal universe, there is no middle ground.

Of course, EU pisses all over that, so apparently neutrality is a goal.

Veneficus
In the movies and in GL's ideal universe, there is no middle ground.

Of course, EU pisses all over that, so apparently neutrality is a goal.

While I understand that was what GL was aiming for some of the movie fanboys take that to an extreme...I mean I understand there is good and evil...but I hate that black and white belife that you ether do this or that. I suppose its because I am more a Forgotten Realms fan...

Deus Ex
DnD really goofed with the whole True Neutral thing. It's not even possible to have free will and fit the True Neutral alignment description, unless you're insane.

Veneficus
DnD really goofed with the whole True Neutral thing. It's not even possible to have free will and fit the True Neutral alignment description, unless you're insane.

I suppose...but I always looked at True Neutral as being almost two differnt alignments. One which the player strives to maintain balance which is impossible and the other (which I prefer) where as the player simply does not care about good or evil or balance...but then again I suppose that would be Chaotic Neutral.

Illustrious
The alignment system is fekked up. It makes very little sense, and it all depends on almost Christian elements of right and wrong. It's very possible someone can be in several of those alignment groups with one action.

Deus Ex
What do you expect though, eh?

Illustrious
I never liked the "Alignment" classification to begin with. It's a generally useless and unnecessary category. The "alignment" should seep in through the character's choices.

Fishy
Hmm Kreia is still Dark Side just not a Sith.

A Sith has to be a DS follower

But a DS follower doesn't have to be a Sith.

wolverine8888
vader>better then any other fighting style. also mace owned palp. windu is the best of the jedi that easly show that in movie 3

Sorgo
I never liked the "Alignment" classification to begin with. It's a generally useless and unnecessary category. The "alignment" should seep in through the character's choices.

It does...

Fishy
Originally posted by wolverine8888
vader>better then any other fighting style. also mace owned palp. windu is the best of the jedi that easly show that in movie 3

Vader if not a fighting style, and I don't see what that has to do with it.

And how did Mace proof to be better then anybody, he defeated Sidious. But unlike Yoda all he had was a lightsaber battle...

wolverine8888
umm ya mace destroy him then palp tryed to shoot lightning at him and mace shot it back into his face using his light saber combined with force. that just shwoed how much better windu was then the other even yoda. also is vaapad style which combines all the other styles and is the best of all the styles he was only one to ever master it

Darth_Glentract
Go back to grammar school for a bit, okay.

Fishy
Originally posted by wolverine8888
umm ya mace destroy him then palp tryed to shoot lightning at him and mace shot it back into his face using his light saber combined with force. that just shwoed how much better windu was then the other even yoda. also is vaapad style which combines all the other styles and is the best of all the styles he was only one to ever master it

Remind me again, who did Sidious run from? Who was Sidious afraid off? And how did he lose from Mace?

Mace is far superior to Sidious in a lightsaber fight, but in a duel with the force Sidious would waste Mace. It was Sidious his own stupid mistake that he did not engage in such a duel, he knew better when fighting Yoda though.

Showing two things..

1.) Sidious underestimated Mace.
2.) Sidious knew better then to that against Yoda.

Mace would have never won from Sidious if Sidious fought like he did against Yoda. But Sidious didn't thats why he lost. Hardly makes Mace better then Yoda.

Sorgo
Dooku would fight with Mace with a while, and everyone knows who would win that fight, so then we move on to Sidious and Dooku against Traya, in which both die horribly to Traya's horrible power.

Fishy
Wait, what?

Dooku is going tow win from Mace and then along with Sidious lose from Kreia... Thats just stupid. How can Kreia take the two of them out at the same time? Unless of course she is heavily superior with the force in which case Sidious would have been dead already and she would have prevented Windu from dying in the first place.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.