Leonardos Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BENITO
Theres a poll of a question thats has haunted him for a while

Tha C-Master
Hell yes, the coolest character to ever exist has his own thread. yummy!!!

BENITO
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Hell yes, the coolest character to ever exist has his own thread. yummy!!! I think he's kinda bland

He should take up painting

Mainstream
he's my fav

BENITO
BTW. I think Usagi is more skilled due to the Fact he's an elite on his planet but he is 14

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by BENITO
I think he's kinda bland

He should take up painting Mikey is bland really, no but leo is the second deepest character, right next to raph, and on the new series he is very deep.

BENITO
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Mikey is bland really, no but leo is the second deepest character, right next to raph, and on the new series he is very deep. What Mikeys got the most Personality Cause He's immature, Deep Caring, Worry Wart withNo Mercy to Enemies (and Raph)

Come on the Mirage Mikey isn't 2d the Original Cartoon one was but not the Current and Comic one

Leo has very Little Personality all he has is his determination and Honour

Buslady
Usagi-san is more skilled because he is a formally trained samurai, who as a ronin, traveled his Japan and learned many things, and fought many duels. He is based off Miyamoto Musashi who is Japans greatest samurai.

Leonardo-san is skilled but not as much as Usagi-san. Leo is isolated in NY, unable to duel fellow swordsmen.

Mådness
*nods* Very true Buslady. Very true. He is skilled, but in a fight, Usagi would probably be the vicor

fimbo
Originally posted by Buslady
Usagi-san is more skilled because he is a formally trained samurai, who as a ronin, traveled his Japan and learned many things, and fought many duels. He is based off Miyamoto Musashi who is Japans greatest samurai.

Leonardo-san is skilled but not as much as Usagi-san. Leo is isolated in NY, unable to duel fellow swordsmen.

Is Usagi-san bad? please tell me. I watch the show sometimes.

Starpower
Leo is the best hands down!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.