Donatellos thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BENITO
This is similar to the Leo thread discuss all things Donny

Joker1237
Don always been my fave Turtle for some reason, With out him, the Turtles would not be able to Watch tv lol, and keep tabs on the out side world.

Don plays a IMPORTANT part in the turtle Team,

As Mike has said about Don, "I dont know which is worse, That actly work or why Don keeps a puppet duck on him lol"

When they need some plan, Don is the one to ask, he has the gadgets to get em buy. IMO, Leo and Don are the guys that keep the team running. With out these 2 turtles, the team may surely fall apart.

BENITO
Originally posted by Joker1237
Don always been my fave Turtle for some reason, With out him, the Turtles would not be able to Watch tv lol, and keep tabs on the out side world.

Don plays a IMPORTANT part in the turtle Team,

As Mike has said about Don, "I dont know which is worse, That actly work or why Don keeps a puppet duck on him lol"

When they need some plan, Don is the one to ask, he has the gadgets to get em buy. IMO, Leo and Don are the guys that keep the team running. With out these 2 turtles, the team may surely fall apart. it was a pigeon

Joker1237
I was sure it was a duck lol. But I will recheck .

darthsith19
I said the fugitoid. There's no way Donny could ever build a transmat. But IMH you should also ahve put Baxter Stockman and Mr. Mortu on your poll.

BENITO
Originally posted by darthsith19
I said the fugitoid. There's no way Donny could ever build a transmat. But IMH you should also ahve put Baxter Stockman and Mr. Mortu on your poll. Stockman evil Mortu not in I should of put Obligado in But very view people Would know who he is

BENITO
Originally posted by Joker1237
I was sure it was a duck lol. But I will recheck . How often Do you see a duck in New york? roll eyes (sarcastic)

SuperDon
YA don is my favorite too

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.