Street Tourney Match #4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DigiMark007

Sentry
Damn... 8bitchris got a potent Amaglam as well. This will be a good match.

Scoobless
just a point.... i'm pretty sure Doppelganger does not have a spider sense.... i read through the entire MAximum Carnage line and didn't see any evidence to support that he had that ability

stormfront13
well, I can't post much today, but this is what I'll post so far.

I will absorb siryns scream making dazzlers powers waaaaay more powerful. after dazzler absorbed blackbolts scream, she defeated absorbing man with one hit. your durability is nothing compared to am's so one hit should taKE You out. or I create light fog(dazzler) and shoot thousands of psotonic charges which are like bullets at you. also, siryns scream can be both sound and energy. your suit can't absorb the sound, because it isn't only sound. i on the other hand can absorb it fine because it has sound in it. as long as I use my scream, then I get powered up, and become stronger and stronger. also, if you web me up, that won't matter. my scream can liquify or disenegrate the webbing. also I can scream with siryn and dazzler, because dazzler has even shot out a sonic scream before, doubling my power, and doubling the force exxerted on you. also if I scream, I can induce nausea in you making you unstable and barley able to walk leaving you open to attack.

stormfront13
oh, well we can't see eachother, cause of the battlefield. well then I use eco-location to find you. simple. also if force-fields are allowed(don't remember reading that they weren't) then I have one of those.

jinzin
Originally posted by Scoobless
just a point.... i'm pretty sure Doppelganger does not have a spider sense.... i read through the entire MAximum Carnage line and didn't see any evidence to support that he had that ability

cause he doesn't...

stormfront13
good, then it's doubtful he can dodge any of my attacks. also I would like to point out, that my spider-sence is awsome. it is very good, and with my speed and protection I am almost impossible. spider-woman lll at one point had pre-cog, and it modified her spider-sence. now it's more powerful and gives me longer time to react.

8bitChris
Originally posted by stormfront13

I will absorb siryns scream making dazzlers powers waaaaay more powerful. after dazzler absorbed blackbolts scream, she defeated absorbing man with one hit.your durability is nothing compared to am's so one hit should taKE You out.

Ok, first of all, Siryn definately "aint" no BlackBolt. So this makes your point moot. My vibranium suit certainly has enough strength to sap all the momentum out of your sound waves and enough durabilty withstand any energy assault Dazzler's pretty lights feel like. Even if you do manage to pierce the suit in certain areas, the damage is negligible enough for my healing factor to swiftly take care of it.

Espionage immediately charges the nearest 20m gap of the river leaping swiftly over it. At the same time, he releases the two .45s from their holsters and unloads them in Skriek's direction using the precise aim of both Deadpool and the Blackpanther and continues to close the distance between the two combatents; getting up out of a barrel roll and shrugging off the minor impact from the "psotonic" bullets and using his strength to push past them.

Sure it can. It's vibranium.

As the distance is closed Espionage ignores the piercing sound and uses two of his six arms to cover his eyes from the light as he makes a blind tackle; taking the impared Skriek (She just had two clips unloaded on her, it'll stop her from dodging. I give her the benefit of missing some of the bullets, but with the aim of Deadpool and Blackpanther she will be hit sufficiently. She has no spider-sense.) to the ground and unretracting his claws and stabbing into her with both the claws and energy daggers at the same time. Espionage quickly and mercilessly rips Skriek apart and blindly decapitates his foe. A slight smirk comes across his face because he can't help but grin about his ingenious plan to use his prep-time to remove his helmet and stab out his ear-drums so as to not be bothered by the piercing screams of his opponent. As his ear drums heal back up he hums the "Animal House" theme song to himself and walks away.

What webbing?

Siryn's scream and Dazzler's scream are not equal. So your power is not being doubled here. Deadpool has had enough nausea in his life to laugh about it. The force exerted on me is negated by the strength of Doppleganger's body and the amount absorbed by the vibranium suit.

8bitChris
Originally posted by Scoobless

Doppelganger was created to mimic all of Spiderman's powers and had a little flair added to them. We never see from his point of view so his Spider Sense is never mentioned. After all, Doppelganger can't talk so it's not like he will be all, "My Spidey Sense is Tingly!"

I believe he has performed enough dodging feats to give him the benefit of the doubt. He is a Doppelganger of Spiderman and his counterpart.

Does it ever "explicity" state that he does not have one? Does anyone have any proof?

If not, then both assumptions hold equal weight. The assumption that he does not have one and the assumption and he does have one. It's 50-50 + Dodging feats and the base of the character being a brainless "double" of Spiderman.

Whatever the case, i've already been alloted one for the tournament.

stormfront13
Originally posted by 8bitChris
Ok, first of all, Siryn definately "aint" no BlackBolt. So this makes your point moot. My vibranium suit certainly has enough strength to sap all the momentum out of your sound waves and enough durabilty withstand any energy assault Dazzler's pretty lights feel like. Even if you do manage to pierce the suit in certain areas, the damage is negligible enough for my healing factor to swiftly take care of it.

I never said she was, but in about a second or two, I will have the same amount of power as I did when I defeated absorbing man with one hit. your healing factor is good, but it has it's limits. deadpool has been beaten before.

and you will know where I am how? bulltes are desenegrated by my scream or by my force-field, take your pick. or, I could just liquify the gun itself.

no it can't

once again, how do you know where I am? your hands won't protect you, your eyes can still detect light even if they are covered. and yes, I have a spider-sence, a helluva lot better one then you have due to mine being mixed with pre-cog. fine, stab out your eardrums, you will more than likely either die of bloodloss, or heal them back.

I never said they were equal, but I am producing double the sound, therefore absorbing more sound, therefore doubling my power. you will be dizzy, nausious, and confused, you won't even be able to walk straight.

8bitChris
I never said she was, but in about a second or two, I will have the same amount of power as I did when I defeated absorbing man with one hit. your healing factor is good, but it has it's limits. deadpool has been beaten before.

No you wont. There is no way Siryn could amplify Dazzler like Blackbolt could. Absolutely no way. With arguements like that you are practically giving me votes.

We both enter the arena at the same time. I'm going to say that my guys definately have better reactions than you. You obviously havn't moved. Yes my guys are that good. I could feel which way the sound vibrations are coming from or listen to the Spider sense.

You don't know too much about vibranium do you?

One again, you didn't move. I think i'll go with the heal them back. You're still immobilized by some of the bullets or trying to recover from some fancy dodging.

If they arn't equal then they can't be producing "double" the effect. That's basic arithmatic. My guys all have enough will power to focus and muscle through some nausea. Black Panther is an efficient and determined killer, he wont let anything stop himself from reaching you. I still fail to see how this nausea will happen? Explain it to me.

stormfront13

No you wont. There is no way Siryn could amplify Dazzler like Blackbolt could. Absolutely no way. With arguements like that you are practically giving me votes.

QUOTE]

yes I will. it happened a looooooong time ago. blackbolts scream was still being described as pure sound. it has porgressed over the years, and is stronger than it was back then. I will be getting stronger by the second, and my blasts will be getting stronger also. your durability is nothing compared to absorbing mans, and I defeated him with one hit. it will take 2 or 3 hits to pput you down, because I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and think that it will take time to get to that level of power(it won't).

fine, you can say it, but it doesn't mean it's true. if anything we would be equal seeing as both are based on spider-man characters, but due to the fact that I have a spider-sence and you don't, then mine should be better. the sound vibrations don't come from one direction, they can come from all directions if siryn wants.

and you obviously know nothing of dazzler and siryn. black panther has been hurt before.

so, you don't know where I am. fine, then if you heal them back then you are vulnerable to my sonic attacks. immobilized? please, my force-field will protect me from anything you have.

look, you have 2 sonic screams going at once, I can absorb both of them at the same time, getting stronger faster. it's not based on will power, you can't push past it. i affect your easr directly, or use dazzlers light powers to screw you up.

Sentry
This match is getting good. Good arguments from both sides.

stormfront13

QUOTE]

yes I will. it happened a looooooong time ago. blackbolts scream was still being described as pure sound. it has porgressed over the years, and is stronger than it was back then. I will be getting stronger by the second, and my blasts will be getting stronger also. your durability is nothing compared to absorbing mans, and I defeated him with one hit. it will take 2 or 3 hits to pput you down, because I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and think that it will take time to get to that level of power(it won't).

fine, you can say it, but it doesn't mean it's true. if anything we would be equal seeing as both are based on spider-man characters, but due to the fact that I have a spider-sence and you don't, then mine should be better. the sound vibrations don't come from one direction, they can come from all directions if siryn wants.

and you obviously know nothing of dazzler and siryn. black panther has been hurt before.

so, you don't know where I am. fine, then if you heal them back then you are vulnerable to my sonic attacks. immobilized? please, my force-field will protect me from anything you have.

look, you have 2 sonic screams going at once, I can absorb both of them at the same time, getting stronger faster. it's not based on will power, you can't push past it. i affect your easr directly.

stormfront13
oh, woops, that was a mistake, my computer freaked out

8bitChris

I do have one. The sound vibrations come from a general source. Not all directions. It's like when a nuclear bomb goes off. The vibrations emit from an epicenter; not from behind, up, down, all around my character.

Not by Dazzler and Siryn. Show me some scans of Siryn shattering vibranium. Please.

I do know where you are. Force field? Please. Since when has Siryn had an impenetrable force field no one could get through? With the suit absorbing much of the vibrations my guy is definately strong enough to muscle through. Without a doubt.

You do realize how fast I closed to distance between us? Spider-man reflexes and greater agility than Spider-man says I have better agility than you and I reach you before my eardrums heal. I'd also put all of my money of the fact that i'm stronger than your character; and that increases my characters speed.

I didn't say your power was based on will power. I said my guys had enough will power to muscle through a little nausea.

Which characters have the better fighting ability? Mine, by leagues. Up close combat you're dead. I havn't even used a quarter of my arsenel.

Whirlysplatt
I vote chris smile

jinzin
Doppelganger was created to mimic all of Spiderman's powers and had a little flair added to them. We never see from his point of view so his Spider Sense is never mentioned. After all, Doppelganger can't talk so it's not like he will be all, "My Spidey Sense is Tingly!"

I believe he has performed enough dodging feats to give him the benefit of the doubt. He is a Doppelganger of Spiderman and his counterpart.

Does it ever "explicity" state that he does not have one? Does anyone have any proof?

If not, then both assumptions hold equal weight. The assumption that he does not have one and the assumption and he does have one. It's 50-50 + Dodging feats and the base of the character being a brainless "double" of Spiderman.

Whatever the case, i've already been alloted one for the tournament.

even if he doesn't talk his spider sense would probably be drawn in to demonstrate it.. all I know is that when hobgoblin killed his ass with a lazor gun, there was't any dodging involved...

stormfront13
here's a bit of info on my characters powers

siryn-Banshee and Siryn have superhumanly enhanced vocal chords enabling them to scream louder and longer than a normal person is capable. They can also modulate the wavelength and frequency of their "sonic scream" to produce different effects . A sonic scream can be directed as concussive force or pure sound, and can be modulated to perform other effects like shatter glass, crumble masonry, and even liquefy solid objects if the effect is sustained long enough at an intense level. By projecting a scream that manipulates the fluids in someone's inner ear, they can induce unconsciousness, nausea, vomiting, anxiety, or vertigo in opponents. siryn has used her power to generate sonic waves and map out her surrounding environment, and used sonics to disrupt electronic scanning equipment to make it incapable of properly detecting her presence. In her first appearances, Siryn used her powers to generate a force bubble of energy around herself for protection, and to hypnotize Angel into carrying our her bidding and battle his fellow X-Men. Recently, she has also used her powers to tune in to distant noises like a directional microphone, and create a sonic masking field which prevents sound waves from being conducted through the air. This creates a safe zone "bubble" where people can talk as loudly as they want and not be overheard. Both of them possess superhuman hearing, allowing them to still hear properly even over the sound of their own screams, and specially reinforced eardrums that are immune to the harmful effects of loud noises and various ranges of sonic frequencies.

dazzler- Dazzler can transduce sound into light. By absorbing sonic vibrations as they impact against her body, she can cause a "cascading release of photons" which take the form of various kinds of light wave emissions. Originally, Ali required a constant source of sonic waves to use her powers, transforming sound directly into light. After attempting to process the close quarters roaring of a jumbo jet engine, though, Dazzler's metabolism changed so that she could store up sound within her body to be converted into light effects at a later time. She can produce light from all or parts of her body in various colors, pulsations, and levels of intensity, from a mild glow to a blinding glare. Manipulating the way her light pulsates can render people unconscious, disrupt their sense of equilibrium, or even send them into a temporary comatose state as their minds simply shut down from the overdose of sensory information. For offensive purposes she is capable of firing high-impact photon packets or focused laser beams capable of cutting through steel. She can generate force fields of laser light energy which will either deflect projectiles or atomize anything that they come into contact with. Ali can also produce a "light fog" into her environment which acts as an opaque screen, preventing anyone from seeing through it except for her. She also possessess a natural resistance to the adverse effects of intense light and sound, and so cannot be blinded or deafened by any level of glare or volume. On one single occasion, Dazzler demonstrated the power to rechannel sound waves without converting them into light first, creating a sonic blast.

and spider-woman lll is basically spider-man with all the powers of spider-woman l, and spider-woman ll. also she has four spider-legs that sprout from her bacl that are very durable, and very fast. she can control them, but they usually protect her without thinking about it. also she has a better spider-sence because her spider-sence got mixed with pre-cog.

8bitChris
...hold that thought!

8bitChris
Originally posted by jinzin
even if he doesn't talk his spider sense would probably be drawn in to demonstrate it.. all I know is that when hobgoblin killed his ass with a lazor gun, there was't any dodging involved...

Yeah well i'm pretty sure he wasn't expecting to get killed by his own teammate at close range.

jinzin
...hold that thought!

no he was killed by a blaster pistol from hobgoblin...resurrected by demogoblin and they were a team for a while, and then they became a part of "the carnage kids" until carnage wasted his ass all over again....

jinzin
Yeah well i'm pretty sure he wasn't expecting to get killed by his own teammate at close range.

hobgoblin wasn't his own team-mate, demogoblin was.

And assuming he had one, if his spider sense is totally reliant on what he does or does not expect than what good is it?....really....

8bitChris
How long should Siryn be screaming? You know she's not going all out. If she did she would fry her vocal chords. It's happend to her and her father.

8bitChris
hobgoblin wasn't his own team-mate, demogoblin was.

And assuming he had one, if his spider sense is totally reliant on what he does or does not expect than what good is it?....really....

Spider-sense is not an automatic dodge stormfront. Thank you for the reply. If it was, then Spiderman would never be hit.

This is great. A feat battle within my own battle with a person i'm not even facing this round. I really appreciate it.

It's over something i've already been given anyway.

jinzin
Spider-sense is not an automatic dodge stormfront. Thank you for the reply. If it was, then Spiderman would never be hit.

This is great. A feat battle within my own battle with a person i'm not even facing this round. I really appreciate it.

It's over something i've already been given anyway.

laughing out loud sorry man...I don't mean to be a pain in the ass... I mean i got nothing against ya, but if your character doesn't have that power why should it be given to you?...

stormfront13
I do have one. The sound vibrations come from a general source. Not all directions. It's like when a nuclear bomb goes off. The vibrations emit from an epicenter; not from behind, up, down, all around my character.

care to show proof of you using one? also this is where you make yourself sound stupid. it is a known fact to siryn fans that her scream can pan out on all directions and not just one. if I scream at you(I'm not going to be) then you would be getting vibrations from all over, not just one place.

siryn has never attempted to shatter vibranium, but all this doesn't matter because I won't be screaming to shatter your suit.

I'm not using siryns force-field, I'm using dazzlers.

if you close the distance, it doesn't matter because you can't get through my force-field.

it isn't going to be a little nausea, it will be a ton of nausea, to the point where you can't even see straight.

stormfront13
whirly, you do know that you need to at least explain why you are voting right?

Khellendros
I'm voting Storm. 8bit's character has nothing to bring to the table (that I've seen) that Dazzler's shield won't disintegrate and Storm's amalgam has an endless source of sound to fuel lasers and photonic blasts and all those other nifty things she does.

8bitChris
care to show proof of you using one? also this is where you make yourself sound stupid. it is a known fact to siryn fans that her scream can pan out on all directions and not just one. if I scream at you(I'm not going to be) then you would be getting vibrations from all over, not just one place.

I'm not making myself look stupid. I know her scream goes all directions. You might want to look up the definition of epicenter and get back to me.

Well my suit will be absorbing a sufficient amount of the wave and the body's durability will hold.

This force field is not impenetrable. If it were, it would be illegal. I mean how would anyone in the tournament be able to do anything to you? Has Dazzler ever used this force field and remained mobile? I don't think so. So i'm betting me and my class 15 strength protected by one of the most powerful and unique metals in the Marvel U can muscle through it and still have enough energy to rip you apart.

Deadpool's healing factor will help, and the extreme will and focus of the Black Panther will make you sashimi.

8bitChris
Dazzler's shield will desintigrate vibranium? Khellendros...really?

I mean, why even call it a "Street Level" tourney then?

Khellendros
Dazzler's shield will desintigrate vibranium? Khellendros...really?

I mean, why even call it a "Street Level" tourney then?
Or deflect. Sorry, I calls em like I sees em.

stormfront13
I'm not making myself look stupid. I know her scream goes all directions. You might want to look up the definition of epicenter and get back to me.

if you knew her scream went in all directions then why were you denying it?

what wave? I'm not screaming at you.

its not that its impenetrable it's just that you have nothing that can pierce it.

your healing factor doesn't help against these types of attacks. even wolverines doesn't help him against these attacks.

8bitChris
The force field is not impenetrable.

If it were, i'd play it long distance. Make her go mobile and and stop using the field. If she even gets close to me while being mobile she is mince meat.

I have the superior strength, speed, and fighting ability.

8bitChris
if you knew her scream went in all directions then why were you denying it?

I didn't deny anything. Sure it goes in all directions; but that doesn't mean it hits everything from all directions. It's like a droplet, the ripples move outwards from an epicenter, you can feel where it came from.

Nice, that makes things a little easier for me.

If one of the strongest metals known to man pushed by strength that has the ability to lift over 15,000 pounds then what can pierce it?

Yes it does. Wolverine's is cancelled out by the fact that he can't protect his hightened senses and that scream will be murder on them. I mean, how does your own personal body help you with nausea?

Whirlysplatt
whirly, you do know that you need to at least explain why you are voting right?

because his argument makes sense to me smile

stormfront13
The force field is not impenetrable.

If it were, i'd play it long distance. Make her go mobile and and stop using the field. If she even gets close to me while being mobile she is mince meat.

I have the superior strength, speed, and fighting ability.

it is impenetrable to anything you throw at it. you do realize that I can be mobile with my shield right? anyway........you may think you have superior speed and strength, but you don't. with my spider-legs I have stopped and pinned down Dr. octopus' legs, and my body is stronger than those spider-legs. in speed, we are at least equal or too close to call.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Khellendros
I'm voting Storm. 8bit's character has nothing to bring to the table (that I've seen) that Dazzler's shield won't disintegrate and Storm's amalgam has an endless source of sound to fuel lasers and photonic blasts and all those other nifty things she does.

this is not street level Digi needs to rule against this type of stuff

stormfront13

If one of the strongest metals known to man pushed by strength that has the ability to lift over 15,000 pounds then what can pierce it?

you really should just face the facts that you cant get through it. it could probably be taken down by stronger people with different powers than you, but anything you throw at it, it can handle.

i am not using my scream to induce nausea, I'm using dazzlers powers to affect you. wolverines healing factor couldn't handle it, yours can't either.

stormfront13
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
this is not street level Digi needs to rule against this type of stuff

he already has

Whirlysplatt
he already has

good then Chris wins

8bitChris
it is impenetrable to anything you throw at it. you do realize that I can be mobile with my shield right? anyway........you may think you have superior speed and strength, but you don't. with my spider-legs I have stopped and pinned down Dr. octopus' legs, and my body is stronger than those spider-legs. in speed, we are at least equal or too close to call.

You do realize that Siryn needs to breath right? THERE IS NO POSSIBLE WAY the force field could be at full power either right? If it were, Siryn's vocal chords would be fried.

I'm guessing Siryn could probably scream a couple seconds longer than I could. When she stops to breath she's not going to be guns blazing again. This should be a sufficient dampen in her force field for me to break through.

Dazzler has been knocked out by plenty of chumps not fit to lick Black Panther or Deadpool's shoes. This is going to be no different; only different in the sense that it will be a brutal death.

Your whole arguement is based off a force field that is questionably legal and maintained by a human scream. I beat you in every other category.

You know what? Your legs would desintegrate in that fancy force field of yours. They don't have any protection. So don't even think of using them. If you get close enough to use them and lose the force field you are going to be ripped apart by various projectiles and blades.

8bitChris
I think i've sufficiently proven that I could get through Dazzler's shield as the only sound maintaining it would be Siryn's scream. Like it or not, Siryn can't scream forever or at full force. If she screamed at full force it would fry her vocal chords. So she can't even have a full power force field.

She can't throw anything at me while her shield is up either.

Face it, if you're going to have Dazzler as one of your characters then you should have brought a boombox with 8 extra batteries as equipment. So you can pump of the volume full time and continue the battle when you can't scream.

Dizzle
I'm pretty sure both force fields and energy projection were capped off a little bit below what Storm's claiming to have... Nobody should be getting disintegrated, and no one should be standing up to a class 10-15 barrage for any amount of time.

This fight is a dilemma. If it Espionage gets into melee range, Storm's amalgam is pretty royally boned. But his entire problem is getting there...

I'm going to vote for Chris right now. The distance isn't all that great, and his guy's gotta be pretty damn fast. Plus hiding behind rocks should help, the sonic waves were defined as slight shimmers in the air, correct? He should be able to see them and dive for cover, if need really be. And to cap it off, Black Panther's a freaking psycho. He could probably sit there and let someone kick him in the nuts for an hour and not react much, I don't think sonics are going to disorient him to the point where he screws himself up.

I'm going to emphasize how borderline I am right now. Chris is ahead in my mind for the time being, but only just.

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Dizzle
I'm pretty sure both force fields and energy projection were capped off a little bit below what Storm's claiming to have... Nobody should be getting disintegrated, and no one should be standing up to a class 10-15 barrage for any amount of time.

This fight is a dilemma. If it Espionage gets into melee range, Storm's amalgam is pretty royally boned. But his entire problem is getting there...

I'm going to vote for Chris right now. The distance isn't all that great, and his guy's gotta be pretty damn fast. Plus hiding behind rocks should help, the sonic waves were defined as slight shimmers in the air, correct? He should be able to see them and dive for cover, if need really be. And to cap it off, Black Panther's a freaking psycho. He could probably sit there and let someone kick him in the nuts for an hour and not react much, I don't think sonics are going to disorient him to the point where he screws himself up.

I'm going to emphasize how borderline I am right now. Chris is ahead in my mind for the time being, but only just.

agreed

K Von Doom
Originally posted by Dizzle

My thoughts exactly. It's a helluva fight though.

Khellendros
Question: does the vibranium suit make Black Panther deaf or hard of hearing?

jinzin
Question: does the vibranium suit make Black Panther deaf or hard of hearing?

nu-uh...

laughing

8bitChris
Stabbing your eardrums out does smile

jinzin

ewwwww.

Khellendros
It would also throw off your balance I would imagine. Messing up the inner ear fluids and all.

jinzin
It would also throw off your balance I would imagine. Messing up the inner ear fluids and all.

yeah...good point...just being hit in the eardrums throws off your equilibrium...

8bitChris
Should this point still be counted now if stormfront uses it?

Khellendros
yeah...good point...just being hit in the eardrums throws off your equilibrium...
Yeah. Hurts like a B*TCH too.

8bit: It is a valid point. I dunno, ask Digi.

jinzin
Should this point still be counted now if stormfront uses it?
shrugs i dunno.

8bitChris
Yeah. Hurts like a B*TCH too.

8bit: It is a valid point. I dunno, ask Digi.

A point that rarely enters the realm of comic books and that is argueably fought by the healing factor arguement.

A point that i'm almost positive would not have been factored into this debate if it had not been for outside influences.

stormfront13
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
good then Chris wins

um...no, you just have no idea whats going on

stormfront13
You do realize that Siryn needs to breath right? THERE IS NO POSSIBLE WAY the force field could be at full power either right? If it were, Siryn's vocal chords would be fried.

i have no idea what your talking about.......I'm not using siryn's powers for a force-field, I'm using dazzlers.

you obviously don't know much about siryn. her vocal chords aren;t like yours, it takes multiple top level screams to tire her out, not one. once again, I'm not using siryns force-field, I'm using dazzlers.

yeah obviously dazzler has been knocked out, she doesn't have a force-field up 24/7. why does jean get knocked out? magneto? psylock? storm? sue storm? celia reyes? and basically any other person who has a force-field. because they don't always use them. if they did, then fights would be boring.

no, not really, I have other strageties. and there was never a rule against shields, I asked digi and everyone else, and they never had a problem. and you only beat me in fighting skills. I'm stronger, have better attacks, and we are equal in speed.

alright, honestly what the hell are you talking about? my legs would get desinigrated? that's the funniest thing I've heard all day lol. ripped apart? that's also funny.

you've proven nothing except the fact that you know nothing of either dazzler or siryn lol. be serious here. dazzler can keep a shield up out of her own power, and hs been able to for the past like 15 years. seriously, you should read up on her. and for he third time, I'm not using siryns voice for a force-field.

once again, proof that you don't know anything about dazzler or siryn.

dazzler has been able to store sound for a loooooooong time. since like the eighties. you are seriously out-dated, so much that it makes me laugh. I don't need to scream to use dazzlers powers. also, you seem to think that one scream tires siryn out, when in reality it takes multiple full power screams to even begin to tire her out. seriously, you know nothing about these characters.

digi already stated that there is no limit for the amalgams, only characters. all of my characters are within limits, but when dazzler absorbs at least one scream from siryn, then she becomes a lot more powerful, it's completley legal.

stormfront13
alright, here's another stragety.

right at the start of the fight, I use eco-location to find him. then I create the light fog to blind him. then I use my psi-webbing to web him up and immobilize him. this stuff is very, very, very strong, and kept the hulk at bay. then I shoot my photonic pulses at him which are basically light bullets. my lasers can cut the vibranium. lasers easly cut through diamonds, and it has been stated many times from numerous writers that vibranium is not as durable as diamonds. so the photonic bullets should affect him and go right through him. digi said decapitation could win so I just have to shoot him many times in the head.

also if he gets up close, it's not going to be as easy as everyone thinks. my four spider-legs can react and move at the speed of thought, and are also basically indestructible and very, very, very sharp. they can shoot the venom out or the webbing to hold him back. spider-man is very good up close, and spider-woman replaced spider-man for a while, so she's very good also. I'm also stronger than chris's amalgam is and I have a spider-sence where he doesn't. also, the induced nausea will throw him off balance, no matter how much will power you have, or how powerful your healing factor is, it won't help. dazzlers light powers can directly affect the equilibrum. you won't even be able to see straight, or walm straight, how do you expect to fight. also I was trained by many veteran x-men, including wolverine and banshee, and I have even been trained by deadpool, so I know how you fight up close. also your using guns, and gunshots are loud as hell, everytime you shoot at me, I get stronger.

8bitChris
Anyone else think there are better comebacks than "You honestly don't know how awesome Siryn and Dazzler are; it makes me laugh"?

Dazzler needs sound to manipulate and use her power. If Siryn stops to breath and needs to regain some strength so she can scream again then i'm pretty sure Dazzler wont have enough sound to keep up whatever she is doing.

Tell me how Siryn lost her power from using a full force scream. I remember that. Her dad did the same thing.

How are you stronger than me? I've havn't seen anything too impressive from the rookie Spidergirl-III.

You asked everyone about force fields and they didn't have a problem with it? Apparently you didn't ask whirly, Dizzle, or myself; none of us are ok with it at the level you are trying to have it at.

Want to see the funniest quote of the day?

It's funny because you think your little legs and arms without protection; or anything you throw will be able to make it through your force field. That's BS. That's right, a light force field that desintigrates anything that touches it including vibranium is BS. Especially when it only works one-way; then it doesn't even make sense.

Ripped apart? Yeah. Spider-girl III is a rookie with very little fighting experience and i'd be suprised if Dazzler or Siryn have the h2h fighting skills to take Mary Jane :P.

Khellendros
Dazzler needs sound to manipulate and use her power.
O_o
Not constant though... She's like a sound battery, one big burst and she's got enough stored to continue combat for a while.

8bitChris
alright, here's another stragety.

right at the start of the fight, I use eco-location to find him. then I create the light fog to blind him. then I use my psi-webbing to web him up and immobilize him. this stuff is very, very, very strong, and kept the hulk at bay. then I shoot my photonic pulses at him which are basically light bullets. my lasers can cut the vibranium. lasers easly cut through diamonds, and it has been stated many times from numerous writers that vibranium is not as durable as diamonds. so the photonic bullets should affect him and go right through him. digi said decapitation could win so I just have to shoot him many times in the head.

also if he gets up close, it's not going to be as easy as everyone thinks. my four spider-legs can react and move at the speed of thought, and are also basically indestructible and very, very, very sharp. they can shoot the venom out or the webbing to hold him back. spider-man is very good up close, and spider-woman replaced spider-man for a while, so she's very good also. I'm also stronger than chris's amalgam is and I have a spider-sence where he doesn't. also, the induced nausea will throw him off balance, no matter how much will power you have, or how powerful your healing factor is, it won't help. dazzlers light powers can directly affect the equilibrum. you won't even be able to see straight, or walm straight, how do you expect to fight. also I was trained by many veteran x-men, including wolverine and banshee, and I have even been trained by deadpool, so I know how you fight up close. also your using guns, and gunshots are loud as hell, everytime you shoot at me, I get stronger.

No...no...no...You don't have "indestructible" legs. Don't just start adding all kinds of things to your character. You web me? I shred you with with my razor webbing in return and win.

And if "Psi"-webs are more of a mental manipulation; then they are illegal. Use regular webs.

I have better aim and I do have a spidey-sense.

Ooo...the word "equilibrium" I wonder where that came from. Nothing will stop Black Panther's focus.

When did Deadpool train Siryn?!? And when did Banshee training = Martial Arts master? I'm not seeing an extended studies under Wolverine either. You're licked so bad in the melee department it's not even funny.

You don't have enough precision to decapitate me with light bullets either. Dazzler may have good aim, but it's nowhere near good enough to tag Deadpool or Black Panther with spider sense. I'm sorry, I can't remember any truly impressive Dazzler aim feats. Even if by some miracle they went through vibranium like it was butter.

Take everyone elses advice and don't get close. You'll get cut up and blown up.

8bitChris
Khellendros, the way your are manipulating this post is illegal.

Please stick to your own battles. I wont go into your battle unless I need to vote. I expect the same respect. These things are to be won on the merits of each debator and not your outside influence and repeated jabs are my character.

I respond to your point that saying her light source is being exhausted rapidly in a battle of this magnitude and not being power by a full force scream. Or music, which Dazzler has said herself is easier to manipulate.

Then again, i'm not supposed to be responding to your points.

Khellendros
Khellendros, the way your are manipulating this post is illegal.

Please stick to your own battles. I wont go into your battle unless I need to vote. I expect the same respect. These things are to be won on the merits of each debator and not your outside influence and repeated jabs are my character.

I respond to your point that saying her light source is being exhausted rapidly in a battle of this magnitude and not being power by a full force scream. Or music, which Dazzler has said herself is easier to manipulate.

Then again, i'm not supposed to be responding to your points.
Actually, I just reworded something Storm has been saying. But I'll stop since its getting on your nerves.

stormfront13
Anyone else think there are better comebacks than "You honestly don't know how awesome Siryn and Dazzler are; it makes me laugh"?

it's the truth, you think dazzler still needs constant sound to use her powers. that by itself is one of the stupidest things I have ever read.

yeah she needs sound, but not constant sound. she hasn't needed constant sound for years. the soud produced by a jet engine charged up dazzler so much that she was glowing without even trying. your seriously underestimating dazzler.

because I am. spider-ggirl can lift from 15-20 tons. you can't. and she isn't a rookie, she has tons of expierence, you obviously have never read her book.

I posted it in fight number one, and in the general discussion. i don't really care if your not okay with it, I have a good amalgam. with siryn, dazzler becomes more powerful which makes the shields more powerful. your trying to penalize me for stragetizing.

what your saying is BS because shields don't work that way and you knwo it. this is an act of desperation. besides, dazzlers been immune to her powers.

this is where I doubt you know anything about my characters. spider-WOMAN is not a rookie, and has tons of expierence. dazzler is a very capable martial artist and has Dazzler has been fighting a duerilla war in the Mojoverse for several years, and has tons of combat expierence. she has beaten absorbing man, and the hulk, and given people like enchantress trouble. and siryn has been fighting all her life and has a lot of expierence. she has been trained by senior x-men including people like wolverine and banshee, and she has been trained by deadpool, so i know how you fight. also dazzler has been trained by longshot on how to fight.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha lol, that was really funny. you didn't even go the link that was provided for spider-woman did you. it clearly states that she has htem, and shows pictures of her using them. you can't shred psi-webbing, even hulk couldn't get past, and it's held jets while they were flying.

it's not a mental manipulation, they are just called psi-webbing.

you have no proof of having a spider-sence, and have been easily hit before.

no matter how much will power you have, you can't stop your equilibrum from being affected. it's a fact.

i don't know when, but I know he has. besides, they were lovers for a while. i never said it equals martial arts master, but it shows that I'm not as bad as you think I am in fighting.

you won't even be able to move. dazzler is on par with cyke when it comes to aim, and he's one of the best. and once again, as much as you would like to believe you have a spider-sence, you don't. and I have already explained why they would go through vibranium.

omfg, don't even give him any shit. you have people defending you and you don't see me crying about it.

stormfront13
and another thing chris. I have spider-womans body, which means extra durability, which means extra durability for my vochal chords which will make me able to use my scream for longer, and it will also make my scream more powerful. and during prep time, I scream very loudly to power me up, then I absorb all the sound in my vicinity, letting me go into the fight all powered up with dazzler. also this one little scream won't matter because

A)siryn has never worn out her vocal chords

B)they are more durable now

C) the scream is stronger now.

I would also like to point out that it takes only one hit to defeat you. dazzler defeated absorbing mkan with one hit, I can defeat you with one hit also.

Nataku8188
Chris. He has everything he needs to take down Skrek, and SF has very little comprehension of the abilities of the majority of the combatants. Comparing Siryn to Blackbolt has to be one of the worst analogys (ies?) I've seen in a long, long time.

Vibranium > Skrek.
Bullets > Skrek.
Healing factor > Skrek.

DigiMark007
1. Providing brief reasoning for voting isn't a rule, it was merely a strong suggestion. Provided there's no ulterior motives, I can't force people to explain their votes...but it's preferable.

2. SF's power usage is within the rules. "Street" is a loosely defined term, and we're definitely above "pure street level"...but power meshing to create something beyond street level is fine. There's nothing illegal about the arguments.

3. Good fight. 8BitChris is probably breathing a sigh of relief that he's got a vibranium suit, because otherwise this would be a curbstomp. As it is, though, it's close as hell.

jinzin
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Chris. He has everything he needs to take down Skrek, and SF has very little comprehension of the abilities of the majority of the combatants. Comparing Siryn to Blackbolt has to be one of the worst analogys (ies?) I've seen in a long, long time.

Vibranium > Skrek.
Bullets > Skrek.
Healing factor > Skrek.

analogies... wink

jinzin
Originally posted by DigiMark007
1. Providing brief reasoning for voting isn't a rule, it was merely a strong suggestion. Provided there's no ulterior motives, I can't force people to explain their votes...but it's preferable.

2. SF's power usage is within the rules. "Street" is a loosely defined term, and we're definitely above "pure street level"...but power meshing to create something beyond street level is fine. There's nothing illegal about the arguments.

3. Good fight. 8BitChris is probably breathing a sigh of relief that he's got a vibranium suit, because otherwise this would be a curbstomp. As it is, though, it's close as hell.

ummm what about his spidersense? or lack thereof?

stormfront13
nataku it's shriek, not shrek.

and chris, it seems you have been lying about just how powerful vibranium is. it EXPLODES if it absorbs too much sonic vibrations. there is a limit to how much it can take. an entire island was destroyed when a few bombs hit it also, and your suit is much smaller than a bomb. all I need to do is scream and fire lasers at you and your done.

DigiMark007
Sorry, yeah...didn't know he doesn't have had a spider-sense. Consider that power gone. My apologies.

jinzin
it's all good.. I understand.. you're only one man!

stormfront13
and now you don't even have a spider-sence to dodge any attacks

jinzin
and now you don't even have a spider-sence to dodge any attacks
laughing out loud

sorry chris....

(man is he gonna be pissed.. sad....)

*runs and hides*

stormfront13
hate to say it chris, but you are outmatched.

I'm stronger, more than likely faster, have better long ranged attacks, actually have a spider-sence, and your only protection is going to get blown up.

stormfront13
chris, I have a question for you and I want an honest answer. I'm not doing this to be mean or funny, I just seriously want to know, so HONESTLY

do you really know anything about either of my characters?

8bitChris
laughing out loud

sorry chris....

(man is he gonna be pissed.. sad....)

*runs and hides*

No hard feelings man. Whatever makes the tournament easier for you.

jinzin
No hard feelings man. Whatever makes the tournament easier for you.

not at all... it's actually in my benefit for you t win this fight.... but I'm gonna wait to see who has the better argument... thus far I'm torn...

8bitChris
chris, I have a question for you and I want an honest answer. I'm not doing this to be mean or funny, I just seriously want to know, so HONESTLY

do you really know anything about either of my characters?

I know enough about your characters. I know they are great fighters. I know Dazzler has never broken anything like vibranium. Neither of them are strong enough to carry their own book. They've both been owned by plenty of people who arn't even close to any of my characters lvl.

Siryn has blown out her vocal chords.

Don't talk down to me. I've obviously got the upper hand on the debate. So take a chill pill. I'm almost done.

8bitChris
hate to say it chris, but you are outmatched.

I'm stronger, more than likely faster, have better long ranged attacks, actually have a spider-sence, and your only protection is going to get blown up.

There is no way in hell you are stronger. No way in hell you are faster. Black Panther and Deadpool are both excellent dodgers in their own right.

Siryn is not a bomb and yes she will get tired. She does need air to breath and yes Dazzler does need sound to manipulate and so far she doesn't have a strong source of it.

8bitChris
it's the truth, you think dazzler still needs constant sound to use her powers. that by itself is one of the stupidest things I have ever read.

I didn't say she needs constant sound. I said she needs sound to manipulate. And keeping up a force field and expending a ton of light bullets rapidly is seriously going to take a toll on your reserves.

I believe 15 tons was the established max for base characters. So calm down. That means my strength stacks higher than yours. Dazzle and Siryn couldnt' even bench 150.

I am not penalizing your for strategizing. I'm just saying you don't have a constant force field that could keep God himself out of it. Stop crying because your character can't fight. Street level is all about fighting so I chose my characters accordingly.

Last time I checked you were rockin a Spider-Girl III body. Not a Dazzler body. Wasn't this the whole point of choosing a body? For it's attributes? Special powers and brains transferred but not body attributes?

In real life if you erected a laser force field around yourself I sure hope you don't try to jump through it. Face it, shields do work that way. It's not a firm protective shield. It's a desintigrating shield. Psi-webs are not immune to it. Your scream? That melts your webs just as much as it does mine.

Oh yes we all remember the time Dazzle issued all those Kung-Fu beatdowns. Please, stop trying to bring h2h into this, it's a losing battle.

ha ha hahahahahahaha. Doesn't help your arguement. You better lower your shields to use them. Honestly, the amalgam you have is a very good one. It's just in very incompetant hands.

There was no proof that I didn't have one? It's all moot anyway since it's been revoked for some reason. I still don't buy the whole we'll give him every single one of Spidermans powers but the Spidersense arguement; but whatever.

I have almost every single issue Deadpool has ever appeared in. I have never seen any training sessions for Siryn. I've seen Deadpool breaking her out of jail and fighting a whole battle practicially by himself because Siryn was pretty useless. I'm not seeing any training sessions.

Dazzle is DEFINATELY not on par with Cyke. I'm sorry; that's almost as ridiculous as your Black Bolt comparison to Siryn.

Show me one person who has given you points? Come on now. Let's be realistic, you wouldn't even have looked up the word equilibrium and learned it if it wasn't for Khellandros. I think that whole arguement should be striken from the record for the mere fact that he introduced it.

I'm at you and through your field and your in pieces before there is any effect on my suit.

Peace.

8bitChris
What I meant by strong is that it is not at it's full potency and there is gaps for breaths every so often.

8bitChris
I can't wait to here about how Dazzler and Siryn can hang with Black Panther and Deadpool h2h again.

8bitChris
Espionage - 3/4?
Whirly
Dizzle
K von Doom?
Nataku

Skriek - 1

Khellandros

8bitChris
Boo and Yeah.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doppelganger_%28comics%29

band

K Von Doom
I haven't voted yet, it's still early going and I'm waiting to see how this pans out. It seems that there's a question of how much of Siryn's scream Blackpathther's armor could absorb. SF has the range advantage but 8Bit has the fighting skill advantage. Is the Doppelganger's body durable enough, can the armor absorb enough, to withstand the range beating to make his fighting skills count? Also how long can Siryn keep up her scream? I know SW has greater durability but Siryn already has greater vocal chord durability than SW, so I don't think adding SW to Siryn will make much difference. I'm thinking, while Siryn's scream is powerful, she still has to breathe like a normal person which gives 8Bit's character time to maneuver. But I'm still undecided

8bitChris
"The first, Wakandan Vibranium, is found almost exclusively in the tiny African nation of Wakanda. Wakandan Vibranium, though as yet unknown means, absorbs vibratory energy in its vicinity, such as sound waves, with in itself. The apparent observable vibratory rate of the molecules of the Vibranium itself does not increase when the Vibranium absorbs mechanical energy. The outside vibratory energy is stored within the bonds between the molecules making up the Vibranium. As a result, a chunk of Vibranium, which has absorbed a considerable amount of vibratory energy, would be exceedingly hard to demolish. If enough force were applied to this chunk to smash it the Vibranium would explode, releasing much of the absorbed energy. There are limits to the capacity of Vibranium to absorb vibratory energy, although the exact extent of these limits has not yet been determined. For example, in recent years the oil conglomerate Roxxon discovered that a certain small island in the South Atlantic had a foundation composed of Wakandan Vibranium. Roxxon found it necessary to destroy the island and blew it up with bombs. Unable to absorb the force of the explosion, the Vibranium was destroyed, but it did succeed in entirely absorbing the sound made by the explosion."

For the record, Siryn does not = enough bombs to blow up an island. If she did, she would be leveling cities all the time.

Spider-woman III does not have loads of experience or a Spider Sense. She has the pre-cognitive flashes but of all the Spider women she absorbed there was no spider sense. So she does not have it. Which makes this important due to the fact that she is making the reaction herself and it's not an instictive reaction.

If my armor were to absorb too much vibrations and I felt there was sufficient force for it to break I would remove my torso armor, toss it through one of the lapses in the force field with a grenade in the middle of it and watch the thing detonate releasing all the stored vibratory energy and shrapnel onto Skriek; effectively shredding her character and smashing her with concusive force..

I'm done for tonight. I post too much.

No hard feelings Storm. I'm just really competative and get caught up in the debate every now and then. Try to ignore my debating attitude.

Khellendros
For the record, Siryn does not = enough bombs to blow up an island. If she did, she would be leveling cities all the time.
I don't think ANYONE would be trying to say that. It's more about his single suit of armor.

newjak86
I'm gonna vote Chris right now good debate but something about Storm's strategy doesn't pan out and I think Chris has shown he has an advantage somewhere.

jplatinum
leaning toward!?!

DigiMark007
8BitChris PM'd me with a couple bios that list spider-sense as being one of Doppleganger's powers. I'll let you decide for yourself whether or not to include it in your decision, but at least there's evidence that he does...

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/vine/showpost.php?p=6926384&postcount=10

jinzin
Originally posted by DigiMark007
8BitChris PM'd me with a couple bios that list spider-sense as being one of Doppleganger's powers. I'll let you decide for yourself whether or not to include it in your decision, but at least there's evidence that he does...

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/vine/showpost.php?p=6926384&postcount=10

not in the comic books there ain't... not from what I've seen.....

if anyone's got a pic of doppleganger's spidey sense going off and him reacting to it accordingly though... I'd be happy to see it and finally put this thing to rest...

wolverine8888
dazzler will die very very fast. have u look at dead pools powers latly in the newest hand book he is in his strength was at super human level 1 my bets he like at the lowest u can be from the list of 800pounds to 24tons. but still 800 is a lot to left and he also very agile and his healing gunna make it impossable to dazzler to win not to mention he level 6 fight otu of a list from 1 to 7 soo ya he plain out classes her.

wolverine8888
for the other two matches I have no idea

stormfront13
I know enough about your characters. I know they are great fighters. I know Dazzler has never broken anything like vibranium. Neither of them are strong enough to carry their own book. They've both been owned by plenty of people who arn't even close to any of my characters lvl.

you obviously don't. you didn't know that spider-woman had spider-legs, you didn't know that dazzler didn't need constant sound to use her powers, and you didn't know that siryns scream could go in all directions. YOU DIDN'T EVEN LOOK AT THE LINKS I PROVIDED. dazzler has never tried her powers against vibranium, but it has been stated multiple times from black panther writers that vibranium isn't as durable as diamond, and lasers easily cut through diamond. b this logic, dazzlers powers would easily go through vibranium.

you do realize that even if siryn breathes that dazzler will have energy to spare right? i really doubt you knowing anything abooout my character because dazzler has never ran out of sound before. she has given people like enchantress, hulk, juggernaut trouble, and straight out DEFEATED ABSORBING MAN WITH ONE HIT AND STILL HAD ENERGY TO SPARE.

no it won't, you should read about dazzler before you make assumptions like that.

I would like to know how your strength is higher than mine, seriously.

it can't keep god out, but anything you throw at it it can keep out. you have a weak ass cxharacter, nothing you can do is getting past my force-field.

it doesn't have to disenegrate things, and even if it did I would still be ok.

I'm just saying that my character has more fighting skills than you think. and it's not going to be a h2h fight anyway, so it doesn't matter.

ugh...yes she is. it has been stated by X writers that she is on par with aiming skills. but you don't know anything about dazzler so....

your character isn't that strong, it can't get through the force-field.

yes she does have a spider-sence, she has used it before. and also, she copied all the powers of spider-man and then all the spider-woman. she has a spider-sence.

fine, if you take the armor off, then I'l kill ypou with a lazer. your armor isn't getting through the force-field.

stormfront13
alright, everyone.....

1)his only protection is going to explode. vibranium explodes when it absorbs too much sonic vibrations.

2)my lasers will go through his vibranium. it has been stated many times by panther writers that vibranium isn't as durable as diamoind, and lasers easily cut through diamonds.

3)dazzler with her own energy reserves have survived punches from the classic juggernaut.

4)he might not have a spider-sence

5)dazzler has defeated absorbing man with one hit and still had energy to spare

stragety one- when the fight starts, I put up a force-field, and create a light-fog. espionage can't see through this, he is completley blind. then I use my webbing to wrap him up. after he is webbed up, then I shoot my powerful lasers at him while screaming, which will get me stronger by the second.

stragety 2- I put up a force-field, create light-fog, and scream with my two sonic screams, which will power me up and explode his armor.

also, digi. not to be picky or anything, but chris didn't vote in any of the fights, so is he deducted a point?

8bitChris
We've both said our peace. Things are just getting reiterated right now.

1. My vibranium isn't going to explode. It has never been tested to its limits. It'll get much tougher, and that will keep the lasers out. The only documented case of vibranium exploding was a lot of bombs being dropped on an island. That's no gauge to measure how Siryn would do against vibranium. She doesn't lack the punch of one island leveling bomb let alone many. So I think my armor will hang tight enough to get to her with the speed I use to do it. Think of it this way, the more vibratory energy my armor stores the stronger it gets. (See FF #53)

Many times? Show us two times. That's all I ask. Even if a beam of laser does pierce it'll heal back up in a jiffy.

So? A lot of characters don't have a Spidey sense and dodge things on a rountine basis. (e.g. Batman, Black Panther, Deadpool) Not everything is an automatic connect. Dazzler is no Cyclops with aim.

She absorbed a Blackbolt scream. Blackbolt is not anywhere near our battlefield. It was another one of AM's losses because of stupidity. Are you trying to say that Dazzler is greater than AM? I hope not.

Her sonic screams she is using to power up make an all ready shakey foundation of canyon more rattly than it should be. Immediately Espionage climbs up the wall tosses two well placed grenades to shatter the rock wall above Skriek, then flipping his gas grenade into the falling debris he leaps out of the canyon cluster bombing the the area above Skriek burying her in rock and gas. If she manages to dig herself out of the rubble expending her stored light sources she used to maintain a force field and dig out then she'll get razor webbed and gutted.

That is being picky.

8bitChris
For the record, Spider Woman III does not have the powers of Spiderman.

She has the powers of the other Spider woman and he origin and attaining of her powers is in no way related to Peter Parker. None of the other women had Spider sense. So she doesn't either. Just some precog flashes.

I don't remember any Spider Woman ever being stronger than Spiderman.

jplatinum
Stormfront has had all his best powers removed.
8BitChris wins.

Khellendros
Originally posted by jplatinum
Stormfront has had all his best powers removed.
8BitChris wins.
What? Storm hasn't had any powers removed, Chris has..

jplatinum
"Cannot use voice powers to fly or mind control, only as blasts of force/energy to harm an opponent. SWIII has had any flight and/or telepathy removed for the tourney."

No he can't use lot of his best attacks.

house
i am going to have to give it to chris here, superior debating and better amaglam. i just dont see skreik taking down espionage.

8bitChris
Espionage - 6

Whirly
Dizzle
Newjack
Nataku
JP
House

Skriek - 1

Khellandros

K Von Doom
Can I ask Stormfront which mind his character will be using?

stormfront13
I'm not gonna adress any of chris's points because they have all been dealt with, except the fact that mattie(spider-woman) does have the powers of spider-man. go to the link I provided. she got her powers from the gathering of the five, and she desired to have all the powers of spider-man, and she got them. she even replaced spider-man for a while.

look at this picture. this is the picture saying that absorbing man got more power from dazzlers one blast than he got from odin. HE GOT MORE POWER FROM DAZZLER THAN HE DID FROM ODIN.
http://img361.imageshack.us/my.php?image=absorbingman15ak.jpg

these pictures show her knocking out colossus in his armor form, and wolverine not being able to beat her. it also shows some fighting skills she has.

http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/...suswolv15nw.jpg
http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/...suswolv22hw.jpg
http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/...suswolv32ra.jpg
http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/...suswolv46rf.jpg
http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/...suswolv57vq.jpg

this picture shows her force-field standing up to a full force-clap from juggernaut. and he is pissed, and is really trying to kill her.
http://img351.imageshack.us/img351/...gernaut17za.jpg

this is a picture of dazzler momentarily KNOCKING THE JUGGERNAUT OUT WITH ONE FLASH. it was so powerful it attacked his nervous system
http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/...gernaut27lb.jpg
http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/...gernaut33bh.jpg

and this picture shows dazzler CUTTING THROUGH JUGGERNAUTS ARMOR WHICH IS WAAAY MORE DURABLE THAN VIBRANIUM.
http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/...gernaut40pu.jpg
http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/...gernaut53ja.jpg

Tha C-Master
Arguments are interesting, and I take note that 8bit has a very potent amaglam, but I like the concept of stormfronts, the ability to do damage from afar is pretty intense, and can be used very well in the right hands.

stormfront13
also here are some more impressive feats of dazzler.

1)http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97/stormfront13/dazzler08.jpg

this is her outmanuevering and outfighting the enchantress.

2)http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97/stormfront13/dazzler10.jpg

this is dazz giving even doom trouble

3)http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97/stormfront13/dazzler11.jpg

this is her basically defeating the hulk, well almost defeating.

4)http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97/stormfront13/dazzler13.jpg

this is a picture from the comic where dazzler alone beat a super powered team of women. even deadpool couldn't have pulled this off.

5) http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97/stormfront13/dazzler28.jpg

this is dazzler lightning up over half of the world, her light can even be seen clearly from space

6)http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97/stormfront13/dazzler29.jpg

this is dazz disenegrating boulders with one blast

7)http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97/stormfront13/dazzler36.jpg

this is dazz using her sonic scream. this picture proves that even if siryns vochal cords damage themselves(won't happen) then i can rely on dazzlers scream. also dazz can absorb sound from anywhere, even remote sounds that the ear can't pick up. she even absorbed sound underground in a grave, and she became very powerful just from that, so even if I didn't scream, I would being absorbing sounds.

stormfront13
oh, and lookee here, what is this? it's a picture of siryn and deadpool fighting and training together. you can't see deadpoll's full body, but you can see his hands, and in the text she mentions his name. proved you wrong again chris, i'm starting to doubt your facts

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97/stormfront13/badwade.jpg

8bitChris
Dazzler > Odin?

Dazzler pwning Doom, Juggernaut, Hulk, and AM should make her illegal. This is street level. Lighting up the world? This isn't evidence you should be showing. For tournament purposes? She has to be weakened a lot. For the same reason a character like Bishop is illegal; he can absorb a ton of kinetic energy and transform it into uber abilities.

If anything, I'd vote for disqualification.

I don't know how that picture with Deadpool's arms has to do with "training" either. That goes back to the h2h arguement.

No, Siryn is not an expert on Deadpool's fighting techniques.

stormfront13
with a small power-up she was

K Von Doom
Hmm.... lighting up half the world.... a little over Cyke's power level. I don't think even the Torch's nova flame can be seen from space.

Khellendros
Originally posted by K Von Doom
Hmm.... lighting up half the world.... a little over Cyke's power level. I don't think even the Torch's nova flame can be seen from space.
But if its just light... I don't think it destroyed anything did it?

8bitChris
Yeah, with a "small" power-up.

Bishop was one of the characters I requested to use but it was illegal because he had too high a potential to absorb a ton of kinetic energy and make awesome blasts. Digi told me I wasn't the only person to request Bishop.

Dazzler has "unlimited" potential to absorb any sound and turn it into awesome blasts.

I'm not seeing a big enough difference here.

Khellendros
Yeah, with a "small" power-up.

Bishop was one of the characters I requested to use but it was illegal because he had too high a potential to absorb a ton of kinetic energy and make awesome blasts. Digi told me I wasn't the only person to request Bishop.

Dazzler has "unlimited" potential to absorb any sound and turn it into awesome blasts.

I'm not seeing a big enough difference here.
Well, Bishop absorbing kinetic energy, along with every other form of energy, makes him pretty well unbeatable in the right hands. This one only absorbs sound, so theoretically there are more ways to hurt her.

8bitChris
Well Bishop can overload and apparently Dazzler can't.

There arn't any physical ways to hurt her if she has an "indestructible" force field that desintigrates or deflects depending on whatever one storm feels like using at the right time.

Energy wont get through the solid deflecting one either.

**EDIT**

I think my strategy is an ok one. I'm just saying. We can't have Dazzler at the level Storm wants her to be at.

Khellendros
Energy wont get through the solid deflecting one either.
Whoa whoa hey now don't go getting all crazy here... >_>

K Von Doom
But if its just light... I don't think it destroyed anything did it?

So why did Stormfront post that pic?

Khellendros
So why did Stormfront post that pic?
It's still a nifty feat?

EDIT: and blinding people is a tactic she uses a lot, so there ya go. Brighter light = more blindness.

K Von Doom
It's still a nifty feat?

EDIT: and blinding people is a tactic she uses a lot, so there ya go. Brighter light = more blindness.

Uh huh

Tha C-Master
Yea powerful it is, thats why I voted.

no hard feelings 8bit.

8bitChris
Dazzler flew into a blackhole and took out Terrax?

*coughs*

K Von Doom
The Big G chose her because of her light powers (who knows why Galactus couldn't go after Terrax himself) and amped it with the power cosmic.

8bitChris
He didn't amp her with the power cosmic. He amped her with sound and then gave her a cosmic jacket that allowed her to fly in space.

That and she made blasts big enough on her own to gain Galactus's attention in the first place.

Dazzler would have been a good amalgam for the Herald Level tournament.

K Von Doom
A cosmic jacket eh?

8bitChris
Yeah, Dazzler's own series was pretty stupid.

Ok i'm done being detrimental to my own arguement. smile

Sentry
Hmmmmm... This is a very good match... Chris is very thorough in his explanations and debating, So is stormfront. Very good scans by the way storm. Hmmmm... I'm voting for 8bitchris now. But I could change my mind any second. This is a good match.

Khellendros
The Big G chose her because of her light powers (who knows why Galactus couldn't go after Terrax himself) and amped it with the power cosmic.
Because his energies would interact badly with the lack hole and kill Terrax, which is not what he wanted.

That and she made blasts big enough on her own to gain Galactus's attention in the first place.
Yeah, after she ahd been feeding on raw sound as loud as the big bang, and the one blast that caught his attention drained her.

long pig
SF's amalgam clearly is potentially more powerful.

8bit is debating better, though.

I can't decide yet.

Khellendros
EDIT: uhhh... wtf mate.

long pig
Vote for SF.

8bitChris
Originally posted by long pig
SF's amalgam clearly is potentially more powerful.

8bit is debating better, though.

I can't decide yet.

SF's amalgam has "unlimited" potential. Siryn's voice wont get her there though. My speedblitz and Skriek's active use of her powers should be taxing on her character. I'm beating through a weakend force field and ripping someone apart. Or someone is gas and ko'd by a large pile of boulders. smile

Too bad a superior debating doesn't always guarantee a vote in your favor. I thought that was how you won these tournament battles though..

Espionage - 7

Whirly
Dizzle
Newjack
Nataku
JP
House
Sentry

Skriek - 3

Khellandros
C master
long pig

Dr.SpiderHulk
StormFront has my vote as right now...It's 7:00pm here..won't be on again until tomorrow at the same time...

stormfront13
chris, let's clear a few things up

1)how will your amalgam know where i am?

2)how do you think your going to hurt me

GalacticStorm
SF all the way. Where have you been anyway you've been missed.

stormfront13
chris, where do you get the idea that siryns voice is gone after one scream? it is gone after multiple full strength screams. this has been stated many times. you are basing her off her father, when it has also ben stated that siryn is more powerful than her father.

wannabe
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
SF all the way. Where have you been anyway you've been missed.
I can only support that...SF it is! Nice to see you again acolyte of Mother Natures Dearest Priestes. big grin

TOAA
i vote for stromfront more convincing

8bitChris
How quickly things change smile.

Espionage - 7

Whirly
Dizzle
Newjack
Nataku
JP
House
Sentry

Skriek - 7

Khellandros
C master
long pig
TOAA
GalacticStorm
Wannabe
Dr. Spiderhulk

8bitChris
chris, let's clear a few things up

1)how will your amalgam know where i am?

2)how do you think your going to hurt me

1. Simple there will be a ton of light coming from around some corner in the canyon. The rest will be easy. It'll be easy to get to you. T'Challa is one of the greatest hunter in the world and has enhanced senses due to the heart-shaped herb. I could find you with my eyes closed.

2. I've listed numerous ways.

Here's a new one. If I don't bust through your shields on the first try I will fire both energy daggers at point blank range and impale you that way. The energy should go through your shield. Or dissipate it enough for an opening that I could use.

8bitChris
I wont be blinded either. The Black Panther's helmet dampens glare and enhances night vision. Christopher Priest said it himself. It'll be like looking at the sun with sun glasses, yeah it wont be pleasant but I wont be down for the count either.

Unless you think Dazzler is brighter than the sun; if you do remember these arn't the 3 dollar sun glasses from the gas station down the street anyway.

Whirlysplatt
Still Chris (how Dazzler is street I fail to understand)

stormfront13
1. Simple there will be a ton of light coming from around some corner in the canyon. The rest will be easy. It'll be easy to get to you. T'Challa is one of the greatest hunter in the world and has enhanced senses due to the heart-shaped herb. I could find you with my eyes closed.

what light? there's the light fog which makes it impossible for you to see. it's like the energy globes that someone else has in the tourney, except the area they affect is bigger, and I'm not affected by them. and you don't have black panthers body, so you don't have his sences. I remember digi saying something like sences, strength, and durability didn't transfer.

did you look at the picture I gave? even a pissed juggernaut didn't get through a weak dazzlers shields all the way. how do you expect to. you are no way even close to juggy, and dazzler is all powered up and her shield will be stronger.

you do realize that even while looking at the sun with so called "sun glasses" still burns the eyes right? and it'll be like the sun is righ5t in front of you. you will be hurt by the attack. JUGGERNAUT WAS KNOCKED OUT BY A WEAKENED DAZZLER WITH ONE HIT, you won't do much better.

8bitChris
So answer mine and Whirly's question then? How is Dazzler street level?

She's not. You have to depower her for the tournament then.

You got a one trick poney here. Numerous people have mentioned how I am the superior debater. All you have done this whole fight is hide behind a force field. You've done nothing to win this fight at all. You went to uncannyxmen.net and stole a bunch of pictures from it. Then when you saw that you were losing the debate, you went and hid behind that force field again; because it's all you've got.

I've planned out numerous ways of getting by it with the weapons at my disposal.

A one trick pony, that's all you got. You're not even using your amalgam properly.

stormfront13
actually normal power levels, she is. most of the stunts I've sited are from her being at a power boost. really, your getting pathetic, trying to penalize me for stragetizing because you can't cope.

8bitChris
It's not a strategy. It's a scream and a force field that i've broken through.

Personally, I don't like direct insults like "your getting pathetic". However, I can dish it out just as well as I can take it.

Guess what? When Dazzler's at normal power level? I win.

stormfront13
yeah, this is stragetizing. anyway...this is pathetic. you don't like the power-levels of my character, so you either want me out of the tourney, or to have my character de-powered.

8bitChris
Your character doesn't have a Power Level. It's "unlimited".

However, I still stand firmly by my belief that with only Siryn to power her up then my amalgam is more than capable of taking this battle.

I mean you keep contradicting yourself. One minute you're all "Well CHECK OUT THESE AWESOME DAZZLER FEATS. I knocked out the Juggernaut and Absorbing Man with one hit!"

Then when I say Dazzler's not street you're all, "Well, that was a powered up Dazzler".

So I say I win and then you get all, " 'your' (Using the wrong spelling on purpose) pathetic...Dazzler knocked out Juggernaut and Absorbing Man with one hit."

stormfront13
Your character doesn't have a Power Level. It's "unlimited".

However, I still stand firmly by my belief that with only Siryn to power her up then my amalgam is more than capable of taking this battle.

I mean you keep contradicting yourself. One minute you're all "Well CHECK OUT THESE AWESOME DAZZLER FEATS. I knocked out the Juggernaut and Absorbing Man with one hit!"

Then when I say Dazzler's not street you're all, "Well, that was a powered up Dazzler".

So I say I win and then you get all, " 'your' (Using the wrong spelling on purpose) pathetic...Dazzler knocked out Juggernaut and Absorbing Man with one hit."

siryn isn't dazzlers only power source, dazz can absorb sound that the ear can't evenpick up. she was once barried alive, and she had almost no energy left, was very weak, and was running out of oxygen. while underground she absprbed enough sound to break through and return to the surface. I can absorb all the sound in the area, making it completley silent, and you won't be able to hear a thing.

there is a difference between powered up dazzler, and normal regular power-level dazzler. normal energy level dazzler is street-level, but when she starts to absorb sound her power multiplies making her stronger. dazzler is powerful street wether you want to believe it or not. you yourself said that she is no where near cyke in power level, and cyke was the limit. why are you going back on your word?

8bitChris
siryn isn't dazzlers only power source, dazz can absorb sound that the ear can't evenpick up. she was once barried alive, and she had almost no energy left, was very weak, and was running out of oxygen. while underground she absprbed enough sound to break through and return to the surface. I can absorb all the sound in the area, making it completley silent, and you won't be able to hear a thing.

there is a difference between powered up dazzler, and normal regular power-level dazzler. normal energy level dazzler is street-level, but when she starts to absorb sound her power multiplies making her stronger. dazzler is powerful street wether you want to believe it or not. you yourself said that she is no where near cyke in power level, and cyke was the limit. why are you going back on your word?

I said she was nowhere near Cyclops in the aim department. What word am I going back on?

With the power level Dazzler is at during this fight I win.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>