Asgardian Destroyer VS. Steel With Aegis Armor...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Asgardian Destroyer being controlled by Odin... The Destroyer at his real height...

VS.

Steel With The Aegis Armor...

No prep.

Debate.

yahman
Im Hijacking this thread !!!!!!!!!!!! (Sorry Sentry)

Asgardian Destroyer vs Silver surfer. smile

No prep.

HigH ScholaR
Silver surfer eventually

yahman
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
Silver surfer eventually

I disagree. smile I think the Destroyer controlled by Odin has all the powers of Silver Surfer but amplified + His armour seems far more durable.

Sentry
Steel will lose to both Surfer or Destroyer. big grin

Surfer will lose to the Destroyer though.

You are such a troll yahman, it ain't even funny.

yahman
Originally posted by Sentry

Explain ? smile

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by yahman
Im Hijacking this thread !!!!!!!!!!!! (Sorry Sentry)

Asgardian Destroyer vs Silver surfer. smile

No prep.

laughing prodigy perhaps smile superb post

Whirlysplatt

and you have a billion threads, your point is. I'll take humour over spam everytime

HigH ScholaR
I disagree. smile I think the Destroyer controlled by Odin has all the powers of Silver Surfer but amplified + His armour seems far more durable.

hmm you never said controlled by odin before well then in that case

Silver still wins. yep thst's right

Sentry
Explain ? smile

Explain? Well you seem to come into every thread that concerns a marvel powerhouse and say things that just don't make sense. I know you want your idol Whirlysplatt to notice you, but c'mon...

Surfer wins via matter rearrangement or using his cosmic awareness to find a flaw or weakness in Steel's Armor.

For the Destroyer, Imagine a mosquito VS. A Rhino... Steel being the Mosquito, and The Destroyer being the Rhino. You get the picture. Steel loses to both.

And yeah Surfer will lose to the Destroyer.

yahman
hmm you never said controlled by odin before well then in that case

Silver still wins. yep thst's right

The only thing i've really seen hurt the Destroyes uru metal is King thor with the Odin force (He was extremely angry pissed at the time smile ) Can the surfer replicate such power, I doubt it. smile

Sentry
This is the original thread topic.

Asgardian Destroyer being controlled by Odin... The Destroyer at his real height...

VS.

Steel With The Aegis Armor...

No prep.

Debate.

yahman
Explain? Well you seem to come into every thread that concerns a marvel powerhouse and say things that just don't make sense. I know you want your idol Whirlysplatt to notice you, but c'mon...

Surfer wins via matter rearrangement or using his cosmic awareness to find a flaw or weakness in Steel's Armor.

For the Destroyer, Imagine a mosquito VS. A Rhino... Steel being the Mosquito, and The Destroyer being the Rhino. You get the picture. Steel loses to both.

Don't hate cos i like Whirly.... Cum on dude where's you Hawaiian spirit. smile

I acn't see Surfer beating Destroyer. cool

When have i said anything you didn't understand. smile

Whirlysplatt

The only person Yahmans posts don't make sense to is you, perhaps you need to read some comics smile Yahman is very much his own man the fact he and I agree as I do with many is merely an example of how some people share others views on here smile

HigH ScholaR
This is the original thread topic.

seriouly forgot the oringinal topic destroyer wins the ss comes and the destroyer armour materilises in soe nest country leaving odin in a spodgebob boxes and the total humilation caiuses the almighty odin to give the odin force to ss ha ha ha(evil laugh)

Whirlysplatt
seriouly forgot the oringinal topic destroyer wins the ss comes and the destroyer armour materilises in soe nest country leaving odin in a spodgebob boxes and the total humilation caiuses the almighty odin to give the odin force to ss ha ha ha(evil laugh)

certainly possible smile

Wickerman

That's why surfer got his ass handed to him against odin WITHOUT the asgardian destroyer eh? And then got punked with one single energy blast from Odin eh?

~wickerman~

Sentry
Originally posted by Wickerman
That's why surfer got his ass handed to him against odin WITHOUT the asgardian destroyer eh? And then got punked with one single energy blast from Odin eh?

~wickerman~

Exactly. Destroyer will crush Surfer or Steel with the Aegis Armor.

HigH ScholaR
yes i do actually know surfer will lose. i was just being sarcastic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.