TGX'S Tournament Sign Up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
Ok I am hosting a Tournament , on the most popular Battles. In here you sign, for the threads I am going to make, and only a few people will debate in it, and move on to the next level. There will be a poll, so you could vote for the person that you think is the doing the best.

Spiderman Vs Wolverine

Batman Vs Deadpool

Spiderman Vs captin America,dare devil, and Wolverine.

Black Panther Vs Deathstroke

Batman Vs Spiderman

Batman Vs Wolverine

Superman Vs Hulk

Deadpool Vs Nightwing

Spiderman Vs Black Panther

Wolverine vs Doc Ock

Wolverine Vs Venom

Spiderman Vs Sabertooth

Silver Surfer vs Green Lantern

Silver Surfer Vs Magneto

Silver Surfer Vs Magneto and Green Lantern

Silver Surfer Vs classic eradicator

Ok not all of these, are going to be done if no one signs up for it before it closes, so only the ones that are signed up for will be, done.

HigH ScholaR
i got upes vs hulk i will represent hulk

unless yopu make a silver surfer vs green lantern or eradicator thread
pr captain britain vs captain america

HigH ScholaR
Make a ss vs classic eradicator or green lantern thread i wanna REPRESENT SS instead plz plz plz

TwisterGameX
Sorta done. Look above

HigH ScholaR
Sign me for the Silver surfer vs Classic eradictor thread

represnting ss
if no one represents ERADICATOR THEN SIGN ME UP AS SS FOR THE SS VS MAGNETO THREAD

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
Sign me for the Silver surfer vs Classic eradictor thread

represnting ss
if no one represents ERADICATOR THEN SIGN ME UP AS SS FOR THE SS VS MAGNETO THREAD

Ok

TwisterGameX
You sure you don't want this one.

HigH ScholaR
NO TOO EASY

you know your competition is in direct competiton with digimarkoo7's one so........

TwisterGameX
NO TOO EASY

you know your competition is in direct competiton with digimarkoo7's one so........

What do you mean ?

Thread wise, well I asked him.

HigH ScholaR
as in most of the members on this forum are busy either participating or watching in his tourny.

TwisterGameX
as in most of the members on this forum are busy either participating or watching in his tourny.

Oh,

They could just sign up here. The thing won't start for a while.

TwisterGameX
Magneto

Tha C-Master
I'd sign up, but since someone is still upset at me... smile

TwisterGameX
While everyone signs up, and wait, look at the pretty pics.

TwisterGameX

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I'd sign up, but since someone is still upset at me... smile

You're still upset, oh. When you stop being upset then you could sign up smile

TwisterGameX

Tha C-Master
I'll be spiderman then rolling on floor laughing

Metalmanx

Oh, dude! Lemme have him please?

Or at least lemme have him against Wolverine.

Magic_attack
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Ok I am hosting a Tournament , on the most popular Battles. In here you sign, for the threads I am going to make, and only a few people will debate in it, and move on to the next level. There will be a poll, so you could vote for the person that you think is the doing the best.

Spiderman Vs Wolverine

Batman Vs Deadpool

Spiderman Vs captin America,dare devil, and Wolverine.

Black Panther Vs Deathstroke

Batman Vs Spiderman

Batman Vs Wolverine

Superman Vs Hulk

Deadpool Vs Nightwing

Spiderman Vs Black Panther

Wolverine vs Doc Ock

Wolverine Vs Venom

Spiderman Vs Sabertooth

Silver Surfer vs Green Lantern

Silver Surfer Vs Magneto

Silver Surfer Vs Magneto and Green Lantern

Silver Surfer Vs classic eradicator

Ok not all of these, are going to be done if no one signs up for it before it closes, so only the ones that are signed up for will be, done.

These are the only threads u r making for the tourney? I dont really see anything I like. sad

I think the three silver surfer threads kind of overlap each other. (gl and magneto). Good idea tho.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Oh, dude! Lemme have him please?

Or at least lemme have him against Wolverine. You can do black panther, common, please...

Dizzle
Hmm... Is that Lord of the Multiomniverse Batman or normal Batman? For the former, I'll take him for all of them. If it's the latter, count me out. Never, ever, shall I argue a losing battle for Batman. Cuz the one's he's in here are pretty one sided.

TwisterGameX
You have to pick in which fight now...

Metalmanx
You can do black panther, common, please...

Alright. Can I take Spiderman in the fights against both Black Panther and against Batman?

TwisterGameX
Alright. Can I take Spiderman in the fights against both Black Panther and against Batman?

You could have Spiderman Vs Wolverine

brainchild81
While everyone signs up, and wait, look at the pretty pics. Where'd you get this one of Spidey and Supes? Anyway, I''l take Wolvie in Wolvie VS Bats.

King KAM
Lemme get Wolverine and batman

brainchild81
Who are you for?

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by brainchild81
Where'd you get this one of Spidey and Supes? Anyway, I''l take Wolvie in Wolvie VS Bats.

Oh that was a cross over marvel vs dc, and supes was in spideys world, and for some reason Superman couldnt handle Venom to well. Those marvel dc crossovers mad

Metalmanx
You could have Spiderman Vs Wolverine

C-Master already called dibbs on that one. So I'm asking for these two or just one of these two instead.

DigiMark007
Just to clarify...

Yeah, TwistedGamer asked me if he could make this, but really there's nothing stopping anyone from starting a tourney.

And also...the other tourney isn't really "mine." A bunch of people wanted it to happen and I ended up being in charge....that's all. And feel free to check it out if you like, or come in and vote in the matches.

TwisterGameX
C-Master already called dibbs on that one. So I'm asking for these two or just one of these two instead.

Oh ok. i thought he just said Spiderman

King KAM
Ill Be Wolverine and batman not in the same fight, but in whatever fights they have left open

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Just to clarify...

Yeah, TwistedGamer asked me if he could make this, but really there's nothing stopping anyone from starting a tourney.

And also...the other tourney isn't really "mine." A bunch of people wanted it to happen and I ended up being in charge....that's all. And feel free to check it out if you like, or come in and vote in the matches. can you clarify his healing factor please?

TwisterGameX
The match will start in a couple days. in the mean time watch and vote on Digi's Tourniments, located at the top of the page.

Pointinel
why no tag teams?

and why no cyclops?

make one with logan and cykes vs anyone and count me in.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Pointinel
why no tag teams?

and why no cyclops?

make one with logan and cykes vs anyone and count me in.

Who would you like them to face ?

Pointinel
spidey and doc ock?

what do you think?

TwisterGameX
spidey and doc ock?

what do you think?

I think Cyclops takes them both Happy Dance

Tha C-Master
In regards to healing, here's the tournament rules...

"thanks

quote:

Tha C-Master wrote on 09-18-2005 09:02 PM:
digi do you still have that limit on wolverine's healing, because I'll need it in the tourney...

"This is what we used, though there's not an official Marvel limit on his healing.

Can heal wounds up to bullet wounds in several minutes, broken bones fractures and torn ligaments in an hour or so, and no healing from serious internal injuries/acid/heavy burning"

TwisterGameX
Ok I got to matcheds et, so far.

jplatinum
Deadpool Vs Nightwing.

I want debate for deadpool.

TwisterGameX
ok

TwisterGameX
Are you sure Nightwing wants this ? there is no prep.

TwisterGameX
Ok matches start next week, so this week is still for sign up.

So far it's

Batman Vs Deadpool j plat as deadpool

Silver surfer vs Classic eradictor High S as silver
or
SS VS MAGNETO THREAD HighS as silver

Spiderman Vs Black panther metal X for spiderman

Spiderman vs batman Metalx for spiderman vs maybe dizzle for bats

Spiderman vs wolverine c i think for spiderman

wolverine vs bats Brain child and kim kam

Tha C-Master
You see that healing that I put up from the other tournaments, its necessary that its set before the matchup.

TwisterGameX
If it's not official then how can I use that ?

DigiMark007
The healing we used was to prevent messy debates on what he can and can't heal. And it says no healing from massive injuries, but we all know Logan does that...it was just for the purposes of battles, since he can't heal major wounds while engaging a trained opponent. Feel free to use it or not.

Lord-of-Dreams
(I'mnotsure if I understand the format of thistourney but anyweay...) I'll have totakeOckin Ock/Wolverine. Now bring the fanboys!!

Tha C-Master
I wouldn't say that if I were you,lol.

There's a new breed.

TwisterGameX
I know and it's ^^^^

King KAM
hahahahahah good one tgx

Tha C-Master
I know and it's ^^^^ say the man with the snake sig.

You actually fit my list, with the bad grammar and all.

Don't worry King Kam, he's trying to get back at me because someone dissed his poor grammar, again.

And I told them to get used to it.

This is his best sentence yet, there may be hope.

No not really.

TwisterGameX
says the guy with the Spiderman shirt ^^^

jinzin
gimme sabretooth vs. spiderman! evil face

TwisterGameX
laughing Ok, now if anyone dares to pick the other side, Spiderman, then we got a match.

Tha C-Master
says the guy with the Spiderman shirt ^^^ I also have a wolverine shirt, and a fubu shirt.

I drive a toyota, does that make me a toyota fanboy?

You really aren't good at sarcasm, please stop.

Tha C-Master
These matches are mostly lopsided btw.

TwisterGameX
Says the guy that chose the Spiderman shirt.

Tha C-Master
still on my thread...

Originally posted by powerfulone1987
This is a very confusing and unorganized statement. Some needs to lay off of the caffeine.
You, got owned, really bad, please stop, talking, now, ok, *sigh*

TwisterGameX
Says the guy in the spiderman shirt.

Tha C-Master
This is sexual harassment, I will test my theory by seeing if he'll respond again. smile

TwisterGameX
Go get owned in the cyber ninja thread.

Tha C-Master
You know all about that, you little harasser, still following me around?

Proved my theory.

smile

I'm showing a friend the ownage I gave you in that thread as we speak.

TwisterGameX
Says the guy in the spiderman shirt

Tha C-Master
This guy made this thread to flirt with me, how disturbing.
He wasn't even online until RIGHT after I posted.

TwisterGameX
*Sigh* Funny how you new I wasn't on untill you posted, I think you have been watching me.

Tha C-Master
I saw your naked men thread, something you want to tell us, I'm getting suspicious like many guys are.

We are scared to have you around too long, you can look at my old pics though, just don't drool too hard.

I understand your insecurities, I recommend a google seach on it, to get the help you need.

Thanks.

-CM

Hit_and_Miss
I'll take C-Master in the C-Master vs TwisterGameX
I think I might win it.....

Does seem a little one sided in my favour though....

Tha C-Master
Really, well I'll report you for... for....

TwisterGameX
I saw your naked men thread, something you want to tell us, I'm getting suspicious like many guys are.

We are scared to have you around too long, you can look at my old pics though, just don't drool too hard.

I understand your insecurities, I recommend a google seach on it, to get the help you need.

Thanks.

-CM

You looked at a naked men thread ?

Hit_and_Miss
LOL you started a naked men thread... and looking at you past posts... you seem to spend alot of time in a hentai thread....

TwisterGameX
And look who posted in it. it's only for people that played the game.

Hit_and_Miss
Sorry did you put that in the thread ???

Tha C-Master
And look who posted in it. it's only for people that played the game. I didn't look at the thread sicko, I saw the title.

Its a game?

Hentai, someone needs some attention.

TwisterGameX
you in it.

Hit_and_Miss
wasn't he having ago at you for talking to ladies online??? wow.... TwisterGameX doesn't like real ladies just pretend....

TwisterGameX
that was Tha C

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
wasn't he having ago at you for talking to ladies online??? wow.... TwisterGameX doesn't like real ladies just pretend.... he follows me around, it all makes sense now.

Calling people gay, implies his insecurties.

So he makes threads to release his sexual tension, and then he follows me around trying to insult me, when he wants to talk.

He called me a sexual machine man, I'm scared of him now, I don't think I can respond back, he may trace my IP.

eek!

Hit_and_Miss
I would be careful C, when stalkers know they can't have you....

..... They kill ya ass....

Tha C-Master
I would be careful C, when stalkers know they can't have you....

..... They kill ya ass.... I have combat training but still, I'll just ignore him now, thats quite sick.

TwisterGameX
I didn't look at the thread sicko, I saw the title.

Its a game?

Hentai, someone needs some attention.

......That was the guys codename....and I thought you new everything about the game....

TwisterGameX
he follows me around, it all makes sense now.

Calling people gay, implies his insecurties.

So he makes threads to release his sexual tension, and then he follows me around trying to insult me, when he wants to talk.

He called me a sexual machine man, I'm scared of him now, I don't think I can respond back, he may trace my IP.

eek!

Please, leave me out of your fantasies...I think you are taking it to far, and hearing things as well. sick

Tha C-Master
......That was the guys codename....and I thought you new everything about the game.... "new" lol.

Everything, I'd never claim that.
Just keep responding, its your reputation not mine. smile

Hit_and_Miss
Seems like he thinks hes got a love/hate relationship going on with you....

It's terrible what people do with the English language.... many people spent life times perfecting it.... and he can't even be bothered to press spell check....

TwisterGameX
Have to get the last word eh C, it's funny, but if I am not on to pitty you, then you will have no purpose in life.

TwisterGameX

It's terrible what people do with the English language.... many people spent life times perfecting it.... and he can't even be bothered to press spell check....

Keep the fantasy's to yourself

TwisterGameX

Yeah, but then you go try and understand what I wrote, making it harder for you. Thats a good thing by the way.

Hit_and_Miss
Shakespeare is rolling in his grave... TwisterGameX use some grammar... its bad enough that your not making a point...

TwisterGameX
Shakespeare is rolling in his grave... TwisterGameX use some grammar... its bad enough that your not making a point...

You do mean You're right, and not your ?

Hit_and_Miss
having the spelling of a 5 year old, is not a desirable trait.....

TwisterGameX
having the spelling of a 5 year old, is not a desirable trait.....

Well when you learn the difference between your and you're, then come lecture me.

Hit_and_Miss
if you want to be pedantic...

It can be written both ways....

TwisterGameX
if you want to be pedantic...

It can be written both ways....

Trying to cover up now, are we roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hit_and_Miss
Well, when you learn the differenices between your and you're, then you can lecture me.

Served....

TwisterGameX
...you still don't know then...

Hit_and_Miss
How many people have asked you to check your grammar?

TwisterGameX
How many people have asked you to check your grammar?

People ask that when they can't defend anymore, so they need an scapegoat, but the funny part is, those same people can't spell for themselves, or write proper sentences either, have the nerves to speak about me, without checking themselves.

Your

You are= You're

Hit_and_Miss
No... they ask you to check your grammar when your posts are so unreadable they do not understand what you are talking about....

You actually think I do not know "you are"??? lol @ your ignorance

I think you need to go back to play school... I think someone skipped third grade!

TwisterGameX
No... they ask you to check your grammar when your posts are so unreadable they do not understand what you are talking about....

I think you need to go back to play school... I think someone skipped third grade!

Funny they say, that I am not using logic for example, then they say I can't spell, so how did they just understand me and reply with half a page, if they can not understand me....yeah so it's not what you just said, then. I actually think that you don't know "you are", since you used it wrong, and then tried to make an excuse on how it's correct, so I guess I will let you borrow my third grade book, to teach you that your and you're are different. I know you will reply to me, until your death bed,because god forbid that you, ever be wrong.

Hit_and_Miss
Right now you are actually making sure that your grammar and spelling are spot on, for fear that I will correct you...

Most of you post are half legible... but some of your points are lost in your babble... you might find people understand your point quicker if they can read all your post... some of the more cleaver people here will translate your posts as well...

Pointinel
LOL, SPELL CHECK!!!

TwisterGameX
Right now you are actually making sure that your grammar and spelling are spot on, for fear that I will correct you...

Most of you post are half legible... but some of your points are lost in your babble... you might find people understand your point quicker if they can read all your post... some of the more cleaver people here will translate your posts as well...

You forgot the r after you, in the first sentence. Also, people (TO) understand, sound better than find people understand, and all (OF) your post(s)(plural) . I mean, when you are replying to 5 people, at a time, and each of them post a page of response, I then type fast, to answer them. I could follow you and others around, to point out, spelling errors, but I don't, then the problem becomes, that those people think, they spell good, and try to make fun of others.

Pointinel
HAHAHA!!!

i love net wars! dont you?

TwisterGameX
HAHAHA!!!

i love net wars! dont you?

laughing Not really, because then people start to hear things, and fantasize about me, but anyway Pointinel, JOIN ONE.

Ok matches start next week, so this week is still for sign up.

So far it's

Batman Vs Deadpool j plat as deadpool

Silver surfer vs Classic eradictor High S as silver
or
SS VS MAGNETO THREAD HighS as silver

Spiderman Vs Black panther metal X for spiderman

Spiderman vs batman Metalx for spiderman vs maybe dizzle for bats

Spiderman vs wolverine c i think for spiderman

wolverine vs bats Brain child and kim kam

Pointinel
laughing Not really, because then people start to hear things, and fantasize about me, but anyway Pointinel, JOIN ONE.

nah, im done sonning the shit outta fools. it gets boring at times... i got an impressive 3-0 record, LOL!!!

but if you mean your tourney? count me in!!! give me cykes or logan.

Creshosk
some of the more cleaver people here will translate your posts as well...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v62/Creshosk/hosted/cleaver--mic.jpg

TwisterGameX
ok matches start soon. the first one will be Batman vs Spiderman

TwisterGameX
nah, im done sonning the shit outta fools. it gets boring at times... i got an impressive 3-0 record, LOL!!!

but if you mean your tourney? count me in!!! give me cykes or logan.

Cyclops vs who ? batman ?

Pointinel
ok

whoever actually as long as theyre not the likes of thor, hulk etc.

TwisterGameX
ok, Superman it is.

Pointinel
supes would get murked

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/superman.gif http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/raygun.gif

Orestes
I'll debate for someone like Punisher, Lina Inverse (or just about any of the Slayers characters except Martina, who's hopeless), Hitman or Painkiller Jane.

I won't defend any of the pansies listed on the first page of this thread, however. wink

Tha C-Master

but if you mean your tourney? count me in!!! give me cykes or logan. I know like on your little thread were I owned the shit out of you, that was fun, because if you think you contribute anything, much less son anyone, you are out of your damned mind.

Tha C-Master

I think you need to go back to play school... I think someone skipped third grade! That and he uses too many damned commas, I don't know what the hell he's talking about.

Everyone tells him to, not even in a debate.

"pitty".

Tha C-Master

Most of you post are half legible... but some of your points are lost in your babble... you might find people understand your point quicker if they can read all your post... some of the more cleaver people here will translate your posts as well... He doesn't get it, he's like wolverine8888, but that guy has an excuse.

He thinks its an insult, no matter how nicely you ask him, he's just being a baby.

He'll go make another naked men thread soon though, its just a matter of time.

Tha C-Master

It's terrible what people do with the English language.... many people spent life times perfecting it.... and he can't even be bothered to press spell check.... He's scaring me too man, naked men threads, following me around.

You tell him you got a girl, and he sends you pm's calling you a sex machine.

Re: apologizing

quote:

Tha C-Master wrote on 09-12-2005 09:02 PM:
so I'm ugly?

sorry

Would it sound right if I say your a sex machine.....because you are...like I said you should show it to some girls, in the forums.

Hit_and_Miss
You forgot the r after you, in the first sentence.

lol its you are.... not your

Also, people (TO) understand, sound better than find people understand, and all (OF) your post(s)(plural) .

nope... it reads correctly the first time.... referring to one post at the time... not the many you have written...
in your pedantic state you could of said I could of said points not point...

But like all your corrections, the original was correct. you are just tinkering around with the wording trying to find something wrong.....

Tha C-Master
Basically, I'm done with him though, I may need to get a restraining order, for me AND snake.

Pointinel
I know like on your little thread were I owned the shit out of you, that was fun, because if you think you contribute anything, much less son anyone, you are out of your damned mind.

^goodness gracious.

C, cordera, corderamitchell still got issues with me? why dont you bury the hatchet dude? or at least kick some dirt over it... hotdamn!eek!

i got over all the comments you made about my kid, why cant you?

HigH ScholaR
dammit i have no one to face

(cries in the corner)

TwisterGameX
dammit i have no one to face

(cries in the corner)

laughing If no one, fights you, by the end of the week, I guess I could defend magneto Vs Surfer, with certain you know for the match ( Poor Magneto sad )

TwisterGameX
lol its you are.... not your

nope... it reads correctly the first time.... referring to one post at the time... not the many you have written...
in your pedantic state you could of said I could of said points not point...

But like all your corrections, the original was correct. you are just tinkering around with the wording trying to find something wrong.....

Oh, so spelling is not your problem, it is reading...

TwisterGameX
He's scaring me too man, naked men threads, following me around.

You tell him you got a girl, and he sends you pm's calling you a sex machine.

Re: apologizing

quote:

Tha C-Master wrote on 09-12-2005 09:02 PM:
so I'm ugly?

sorry

Would it sound right if I say your a sex machine.....because you are...like I said you should show it to some girls, in the forums.

Your gay, i had enough of you, Didn't say you were a sexmachine, I told you to ask girls and not me, was trying to be nice, so you don't feel like shit, but no matter what I say, you turn it into something else, Ok then i will start posting your PM's, the door swings both ways.

Tha C-Master
He thinks I'm a sex machine and is now denying it...

I got a girl remember?

Mixed it up again, slow to catch on.

Oh well, I'll just have to leave him be.

Tha C-Master
Comma splices arise, bad grammar is here.

Your gay,

No you are, stop trying to make me out to what you want so you can have me. Sicko

i had enough of you,

Does that mean you'll stop following me around, and telling me I'm hot?

Didn't say you were a sexmachine, I told you to ask girls and not me

You said I was "the" sexmachine in another pm, I have no reason to lie.

I sent you pics of my girl, or did you forget?

, was trying to be nice

Yea, trying to flirt, thats what it was, you little stalker, taking me off ignore 3 times to argue with me.

Begging me to stay and participate in your tournament.

You little fruit loop.

, so you don't feel like shit

No, you tried to bring me into your little game so I can be lured, thats why you act the way you do.

Its denial, stage one.

, but no matter what I say, you turn it into something else

I just posted it myself, the others will see for themselves.

, Ok then i will start posting your PM's, the door swings both ways.

No son, the door doesn't swing that way for me, I'm sorry to dissapoint you there.

You'll forgive me and send me another pm of naked snake right?

TwisterGameX
Tha C is being an ass on purpose to get attention, because no one really likes him.

Tha C: "I don't really take those boards serioiusly, I thought I told you that.

Me and C17 troll on there all day, and I honestly say I like it more when you fight with me on there its funny."

Tha C-Master
Yep I said it, and its true. Don't see me trying to deny it either. wink

You're heartbroken. I'm getting a restraining order, you just cant have enough of me.

TwisterGameX
Your'e banned troll

Tha C-Master
Awww, and I thought noone liked me, I'm touched.

I do more debating than you, you troll all the time, making jokes in spidey threads.

hmm?

TwisterGameX
No you just troll, like you said

Tha C-Master
Oh and its "you're"

TwisterGameX
yeah it is, I gues stalking to you guys lowered my Iq, so begone troll.

Tha C-Master
Oh so someones going to go by a comment, instead of what I ACTUALLY do around here?

Kinda like when I was "advertising" here?

You're pulling straws and embarrassing yourself.

TwisterGameX
Ok troll, now you could leave

Tha C-Master
Yyeah it is,

Capital after full stop.

I guess stalking to you guys lowered my Iq,

It's "guess", with two "s"'s.

The comment is too easy, I'm not going for it.

so begone troll.

Irony behind irony is that post.

Sit down before you hurt yourself. laughing

TwisterGameX
You have a lot of time on your hand don't you troll....

Tha C-Master
Ok troll, now you could leave I could. smile

Making you look stupid is so easy and fun, I am addicted to it.

How old are you, 13? I won't tell.

Oh and period at the end of a sentence.

You have a lot of time on your hand don't you troll....

Setting a double standard eh?

Don't you realize you are wasting your time the exact same way?

Interrogative, needs a question mark.

Tha C-Master
Night troll.

Sweet dreams, just keep them grated k?

TwisterGameX
Tha C is being an ass on purpose to get attention, because no one really likes him.

Tha C: "I don't really take those boards serioiusly, I thought I told you that.

Me and C17 troll on there all day, and I honestly say I like it more when you fight with me on there its funny."

BackFire
Both of you guys knock it off immediately.

C-Master, stop trolling.

Pointinel
Originally posted by BackFire
Both of you guys knock it off immediately.

C-Master, stop trolling.

^awwww....

cant we have just another 30 mins? please? mr. backfire sir?

BackFire
No.

Is it really that entertaining to see someone struggling so much that they resort to correcting grammar on a comic book message board?

Pointinel
^HEHEHE

ok no prob

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by BackFire
No.

Is it really that entertaining to see someone struggling so much that they resort to correcting grammar on a comic book message board? It was his idea, but I digress.

TwisterGameX
You started it remember, on how I can't spell.....

Tha C-Master
Or calling me a fanboy, I never said anything about your spelling, that was hit and miss stop confusing us.

Night.

jinzin
dear lord guy S...T...F...U... DAMN can't we have ONE friggin thread with "C" masta that doesn't erupt into a pissin contest?

TwisterGameX
....you of all people on this planet should not speak about calling people fanboys....and didn't you say night already....and didnt you say you wre leaving kmc already.....

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by jinzin
dear lord guy S...T...F...U... DAMN can't we have ONE friggin thread with "C" masta that doesn't erupt into a pissin contest?

I try to ignore it, but then it trys to get my attention, and spread rumors, well i should not feed it then. Ok it's done, if he goes around anymore, saying things or twist my words around/neing a....then I will not respond to it.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>