Bossk vs. Greedo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bad_boba017
The question is
Who is the better bounty hunter?

Bossk-
Bossk is not great at finding bounties but when he does he blasts (or claws) em good!

Greedo-
He's a rodian....
He isnt very good at fighting but good at finding bounties

Post away

Lord Simus
Greedo wouldn't last a minute.

overlord
Bossk is probably better.

jollyjim311
boba would come in and scare bossk off, pick up greedo's dead body and go check if there is a bounty on it (out of revenge, otherwise its stupid to put a ounty on a bounty hunter)

overlord
IG-88!! He is the killer coolest bounty hunter and would pawnzerize all HK type droids!!

jollyjim311
dont mean to get off topic but has hk vs. ig88 been done?

overlord
nope!

jollyjim311
you should make it, i wouldnt wanna steal your thread

Darth L. Dipsit
Originally posted by bad_boba017
The question is
Who is the better bounty hunter?

Bossk-
Bossk is not great at finding bounties but when he does he blasts (or claws) em good!

Greedo-
He's a rodian....
He isnt very good at fighting but good at finding bounties

Post away

I was under the impression that Bossk was a competent bounty-seeker.

overlord
Originally posted by jollyjim311
you should make it, i wouldnt wanna steal your thread

Yeah, well I've heard that HK droids can take on multiple jedi and such, although it would be a fun thread, people here can be pretty sensative.. You have to be superduper serious around here.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by overlord
Yeah, well I've heard that HK droids can take on multiple jedi and such, although it would be a fun thread, people here can be pretty sensative.. You have to be superduper serious around here.
true

bad_boba017
Originally posted by jollyjim311
boba would come in and scare bossk off, pick up greedo's dead body and go check if there is a bounty on it (out of revenge, otherwise its stupid to put a ounty on a bounty hunter)

U do not know how right u are jim Happy Dance

darthsith19
Bossk is a great Bounty Hunter, worthy of being picked by Darth Vader to find the Millenium Falcon. I mean, sure he's not as good as Boba Fett or Jango fett but he's still good. And he started to do poorly because Boba got all the bounties before he could. But Greedo sucks, Bossk beat Greedo for sure.

Deus Ex
The Phantom Pic.

Fishy
That cake is almost as bad as this one

Deus Ex
Ouch! Party crashing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.