Best Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Simus
Who do you think the best overall team is? Put them in categories then say who the best overall team is. You can name three man teams. And don't forget to vote.

Teamwork: ROTS Anakin and ROTS Obi-Wan
Skill: ROTS Sids, Kriea, and Malak
Force user/Saber fighter: Yoda and DE Sids
Most Deadly: Exar Kun and Ulic Qel-Droma
Speed and Power: Vodo Siosk-Bass and Yoda
Strength and Power: Revan and Malak
Skill and teamwork: Exar Kun and Ulic Qel-Droma
Best Team: Exar Kun and Ulic Qel-Droma

Fishy
Teamwork: ROTS Anakin and ROTS Obi-Wan
Skill: Exar and Ulic
Force user/Saber fighter: Exar and Ulic
Most Deadly: Revan and Malak
Speed and Power: Revan and Malak
Strength and Power: Exar and Ulic
Skill and teamwork: Obi Wan and Anakin or Revan and Malak
Best Team: Obi Wan and Anakin.

Lord Simus
Hmm... interesting choices Fishy.

jollyjim311
i had trouble choosing between revan +malak, and ulic and kun

Darth Avis
i voted yoda and vodo. they are probably the second and third strongest jedi and are both very smart

Lord Simus
bump

jollyjim311
ventress and durge are cool but no1 will vote for them, oh well

bad_boba017
You missed Boba and Jango..... (well boba is considered an adult in his "ownage" stage instead of "watch my dads head come off stage"wink

Lord Simus
Did you notice other?

overlord
I voted Dooku and Windu!! Woohoo!! clap clapping

bad_boba017
no but other is too bland and blank so id ecided not to vote. lol

Lord Simus
Oh well and could you rank them in categories.

jollyjim311
teamwork: Obi and Anakin(ROTS), *i had to give it to jedi, sith is all about stabbing your teammate*
the rest are mostly ulic and kun or revan and malak

overlord
Funny.. as everybody agreed a while ago that Obi Wan and Anakin in AotC were a sucky team.. Now they suddenly like each other very well

Fishy
Originally posted by overlord
Funny.. as everybody agreed a while ago that Obi Wan and Anakin in AotC were a sucky team.. Now they suddenly like each other very well

In ROTS... They are an elite team. There entire styles are changed to make sure that they are there when the other fails. They work together into perfection its what they do. Together they are undefeatable, well not that but they are great together. So yeah they are the best team.

No other team corrects each others mistakes as much as these two do.

overlord
So what was the matter in AotC? Everybody agreed that Qui-gon and padawan Obi would kick their butts!

Fishy
Yeah but the AoTC team isn't here...

overlord
Ah.. Whatever, I don't really care anyway..
You may get back on topic. (says preacher overlord)

Lord Simus
bump

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by overlord
I voted Dooku and Windu!! Woohoo!! clap clapping

They would not work together well lol. But they would be a pain in the ass.

Sorgo
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
They would not work together well lol. But they would be a pain in the ass.

They wouldn't work together? They're both the greatest Swordsman in their Orders. They would rip shit apart..... Of course, Dooku would be drinking a Martini while doing this...

Admiral Akbar
Yes, but they are not a great team like the rest. They would kick ass though!!

Lord Simus
Exar and Ulic are dominating the polls.

Darth Avis
3 votes...

Admiral Akbar
Exar And Ulic are extreme.

Lord Simus
Well they are the best overall team.

Illustrious
Exar and Ulic.

darthsith19
Other - Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon

Fishy
They are the most powerful, but the best?

Lord Simus
Right there you said it they are the most powerful, the most deadly and they have enough teamwork to work together well.

DarthMaul9123
ulic quel droma and exar would be my choice, but ulic is stupid because he was a jedi spy then turned rouge just cause he wanted to

Deus Ex
I think everyone's neglecting the obvious: jedi master and apprentice bonds influence and aid teamwork. The dark side clouds such bonds and discourages them, and dark siders are selfish in nature. Obviously the best team would be two jedi. From what we've seen, I'd have to vote for Obi-Wan and Anakin.

DarthMaul9123
agreed if i had seen more of qui gon and obiwan or serra and cin i might be saying differently also mace and yoda are a good team and anakin and padme are a good bed team

Illustrious
Originally posted by Deus Ex
I think everyone's neglecting the obvious: jedi master and apprentice bonds influence and aid teamwork. The dark side clouds such bonds and discourages them, and dark siders are selfish in nature. Obviously the best team would be two jedi. From what we've seen, I'd have to vote for Obi-Wan and Anakin.

Admittedly though, while Obi-Wan and Anakin have good collusion, teamwork also has to measure just how effective the whole is greater than the sum of the parts. A lot of Jedi team qualify for this, but the sum is so inconsequential it hardly matters. Do you want a team of Kit and Aayla? Hardly, because even combined they would get wasted in 5 seconds or less by Kun.

I see very few individuals (outside of the "godlike" Ancient Sith) who could even hope to last 20 seconds against Ulic and Exar.

DarthMaul9123
Originally posted by darthsith19
Other - Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon i dont think so

Lord Simus
Actually the teams of Revan and Malak, and Yoda and Mace are the only ones.

DarthMaul9123
yeah yoda and mace vs revan and malak is a good one someone should make a thread out of it

Deus Ex
Originally posted by Illustrious
Admittedly though, while Obi-Wan and Anakin have good collusion, teamwork also has to measure just how effective the whole is greater than the sum of the parts. A lot of Jedi team qualify for this, but the sum is so inconsequential it hardly matters. Do you want a team of Kit and Aayla? Hardly, because even combined they would get wasted in 5 seconds or less by Kun.

I see very few individuals (outside of the "godlike" Ancient Sith) who could even hope to last 20 seconds against Ulic and Exar.

IN a straightforward duel, very true. But the idea here was the best team, not the most kickass team.

overlord
If your talking about who would be the best team, Anakin and Obi wouldn't be the best too.. And that reason would be mainly.. Anakin.
I believe they were a better team in RotS than in AotC but Anakin still doesn't seem like the nicest partner.. Still it's the only team who have student aprentice teamwork but I don't know if it makes them best by default..

Fishy
Dude they were a great time, they perfected each other style's, other teams were more powerful but no team worked as well together as those two did. At least not from what we know.

overlord
Maybe it matters a lot maybe it doesn't really matter..
How do you think they are better anyway, in trust or in experience of fighting together?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.