Apocalypse vs Firelord

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Apocalypse

VS

Firelord

Who wins?

Xplosive
Apocalypse wins.

Beyonder
Firelord

kgkg
I think I heard somewhere that APC will give Galactus a Run for his money when G is weak.

or APC powers are infinite etc.

So how bad is Apc ?

I personally haven’t seen anything that suggest him being higher than top tier mutants

and who fears Apc on earth ?

supremthor
Originally posted by kgkg
I think I heard somewhere that APC will give Galactus a Run for his money when G is weak.

and who fears Apc on earth ?

my gold fish is scared of APC

JirK
apacalypse wins. a full punch power punch from him could kill firelord several times.

why no one seems to fear him is because the writers at marvel make a really really freakin powerful guy and say that he is the most powerful on the planet. but they always make him lose to any good guy because good guys always win.

Nataku8188
Oh yes, Apoc has such a great chance against firelord. He's going to punch him! YES! That's definitly going to work.

No. It's not.

Apoc got owned by Cyclops. Firelord makes Cyclops look like a little girl.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Oh yes, Apoc has such a great chance against firelord. He's going to punch him! YES! That's definitly going to work.

No. It's not.

Apoc got owned by Cyclops. Firelord makes Cyclops look like a little girl.

and Firelord got owned by Spiderman...and Apocalypse makes Spiderman look like middle aged monkey.

Solidus Snake
firelord will incinerate him. he has the power cosmic for petes sake. he has powers there arent names for.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Solidus Snake
firelord will incinerate him. he has the power cosmic for petes sake. he has powers there arent names for.

"no he won't Apocalypse belongs to me" cable2

K3VIL
First off:
Spidey beat Firelord in one of the crappiest comic books ever made, he just punched a guy who has invulnerability on Thor level.
Firelord can use the PC to generate and manipulate gravity, heat, light, concussive force, flames, etc. fly FTL he has superhuman strenght Class 50 without tapping into the PC, reflexes, speed, reaction time, and he's an expert combatant who force SS to go out on him to stop him

Mainstream
Originally posted by K3VIL
First off:
Spidey beat Firelord in one of the crappiest comic books ever made, he just punched a guy who has invulnerability on Thor level.
Firelord can use the PC to generate and manipulate gravity, heat, light, concussive force, flames, etc. fly FTL he has superhuman strenght Class 50 without tapping into the PC, reflexes, speed, reaction time, and he's an expert combatant who force SS to go out on him to stop him

he one tough mo fo yo

JirK
Originally posted by Solidus Snake

apocalypse has a suit made from celestial technology, that does account for something. that does give him a lot of power to his already powerful mutant power. he is incredibly durable and i dont think that simple fire (no matter how hot) could kill him.

Mainstream
Originally posted by JirK
apocalypse has a suit made from celestial technology, that does account for something. that does give him a lot of power to his already powerful mutant power. he is incredibly durable and i dont think that simple fire (no matter how hot) could kill him.

"Kill me? many have tried and all have failed"

-Apocalypse

Beyonder
Namor Class 50-60 took Nur's punch and answered back with a table.

"Look" Apocalypse is afraid of a table. wink

Mainstream
Originally posted by Beyonder
Namor Class 50-60 took Nur's punch and answered back with a table.

"Look" Apocalypse is afraid of a table. wink

you dare mock your master...Apocalypse? for this you shall pay the ulitmate price lol

Lord S
Originally posted by JirK
apocalypse has a suit made from celestial technology, that does account for something. that does give him a lot of power to his already powerful mutant power. he is incredibly durable and i dont think that simple fire (no matter how hot) could kill him. Simple fire? You do realise it's cosmic fire, right? He is endowed with the Power Cosmic, so his flames are a force to be reckoned with.

As for his uber-powerful Celestial suit...if little Jean Grey could knock his mask off, exposing his human face, then FireLord can do it quicker and better.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Nataku8188

No. It's not.

Apoc got owned by Cyclops. Firelord makes Cyclops look like a little girl. laughing

Originally posted by Mainstream
and Firelord got owned by Spiderman...and Apocalypse makes Spiderman look like middle aged monkey. hysterical

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.