Aurra Sing vs. Zam Wessel in a snipe off

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jollyjim311
they have to snipe living(not each other) enemies actively avoiding them in a set amount of time, who gets more kills?

Darth_Glentract
Aurra. She has Jedi enhanced sniping skill. Well, ya, maybe not Jedi enhanced, but I think she is better.

Darth Avis
sing used to be a jedi she wins

jollyjim311
not disagreeing, but i just want to know how that would help with sniping.

Darth Avis
the force helps FYI

jollyjim311
yeah, i got that, but how does it help?

Darth_Glentract
The Force gives Jedi enhanced senses. Couple that with the ability to see things before they happen(allowing to point gun to where your target will be a half second before he is there is helpful) and she wins.

Admiral Akbar
how? you're a star wars fan you should know why the force helps.

Darth Avis
exactly

jollyjim311
yeah, i figured , but avis just said "sing used to be a jedi, she wins"
jedi don't frequently practice assassination tequniques. i guess i took it the wrong way or phrased my question wrong. i realize how the force would help. i cant really put what i want to say into words right now. ill think about it and post later probably.

Darth Avis
i meant she know the force. thats all.

jollyjim311
ok, this is kind of what i wanted to say, more or less.
when aurra was studying the force(which would help), zam was practicing sniping(which logically may help more). after that aurra was sniping. does that make any sense?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.