yaddle vs. sion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jollyjim311
kinda freakin random, but why not?

who is the victor?

Deus Ex
Sion can't die by normal means. He wins.

Darth Avis
doesnt yaddle have that attack? Morichro

Deus Ex
Yeah, that makes her go into a sleep like near death state. Woo!

ReverendMakashi
Originally posted by Darth Avis
doesnt yaddle have that attack? Morichro

Morichro is not an attack so much as melee but a mental attack that slowly kills the opponent. . .

Darth Avis
ohh okay

ReverendMakashi
Oppo Rancissis uses a similar power called Malacia. Malacia is like Morichro but it dosn't kill it just makes them very weak and unable to fight.

Darth Avis
so she goes to sleep and in like a day the other person die with Morichro?

ReverendMakashi
so she goes to sleep and in like a day the other person die with Morichro?

No. He's just blowing smoke up your rear end. . .

Darth Avis
so how does it work exactly?

ReverendMakashi
so how does it work exactly?

It requires alot of the users force powers. It works like it's described a mental attack. . .

Darth Avis
yea but how.

Darth_Glentract
From what I uderstand,(no specific sources. sorry.) Moricho slows down an enemies organs to the point where they die. If Yaddle could defend herself against Sion for long enough Moricho to work against Sion, she would win. Moricho, I believe, will be Yaddle's only chance to defeat Sion. I don't know whether she will be able to defend long enough for Moricho to work.

Darth Avis
nevermind

Deus Ex
This is assuming that it can't be defended against, and that it will override Sion's will to hold his body together.

If he can survive what he has survived before (thousands of breaks, tears, and fractures) and still keep functioning, it will take more than that to kill him for good.

Darth Avis
well it will weaken him giving yaddle a chance to cut him up 50 times over

Admiral Akbar
Without the force Sion cant survive, so if Yaddle holds on for that long, which is unlikely to happen, then Sion would die.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.