Thing Vs.thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TOAA
THANOS has his hands and feet tied up by a magical metal made by LT....thanos cant move. thanos is not allowed to fire any kinds of blasts.he cant use any force fields...and cant agument his power strentgh durability or other things in any way..he cant think , he cant breath. and cant look at the thing. thanos has to punch himself every 3 seconds. the hardest he can. the thing is allowed to hit thanos 5,922 times before the fight starts....also he gets 3 years of prep with dr.doom and richards. and he has the sword of heaven and has a special kind of armor build for him by stark wich is 10,000 more powerful then thorbuster one.can THING KILL Thanos????????????????

Magic_attack
laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

TOAA
i dunno its a hard fight......thing will really have to go all the way through

Wickerman
Originally posted by TOAA
THANOS has his hands and feet tied up by a magical metal made by LT....thanos cant move. thanos is not allowed to fire any kinds of blasts.he cant use any force fields...and cant agument his power strentgh durability or other things in any way..he cant think , he cant breath. and cant look at the thing. thanos has to punch himself every 3 seconds. the hardest he can. the thing is allowed to hit thanos 5,922 times before the fight starts....also he gets 3 years of prep with dr.doom and richards. and he has the sword of heaven and has a special kind of armor build for him by stark wich is 10,000 more powerful then thorbuster one.can THING KILL Thanos????????????????

laughing out loud the sad thing is armando and xplosive and golem370 will come in and say "thing wins" laughing

~wickerman~

Tha C-Master

laughing

roughrider
Well...maybe Thing has a chance here laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

...but probably not. wink

broly112
with all that shit going on thing would win

TOAA
Originally posted by broly112
with all that shit going on thing would win

really???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

wannabe
really???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Probably!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! big grin

Molecule man
laughing laughing laughing

long pig
Thing wins. 7/10

yahman
Thanos !!!!!!!!!!

What about psychic attacks shifty

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by long pig
Thing wins. 7/10 lp seems serious.

How about thing vs strange.

Thing would cream him.

jplatinum
Even without IG this is a joke.

TOaa, you will pay for the sake of master dan.

I will track you to the ends of the earthHHHHHH!!!!!

To the ends of the earthHHHh!!!!!

TOAA
Originally posted by jplatinum
Even without IG this is a joke.

TOaa, you will pay for the sake of master dan.

I will track you to the ends of the earthHHHHHH!!!!!

To the ends of the earthHHHh!!!!!

ur threats are nothing to me Jplatinum.....death will come upon u

Tha C-Master
rip C21

K3VIL
You fool mortal, you forgot to mention something Thanos can do in the list of the "he can't".
Thanos just make himself explode releasing all his power from the core of his body.

RAGE17
bump evil face

Ultimate Hulk43
Thanos would pwn the Thing even if he's tied up.

armandovalles
Originally posted by Wickerman
laughing out loud the sad thing is armando and xplosive and golem370 will come in and say "thing wins" laughing

~wickerman~

no the sad thing is that u actually think i would say that. and whats even more sad is that everyone actually thinks i was serious when i made that Superman vs Thing thread. It was a joke! u guys cant take a joke. jeez

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.