So Screwed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ladyluck
Well, last night I stayed out pretty late at a party. No big deal, I've done it before and my mom obviously gets mad but she gets over it. Not this time. She said this was the last straw and she doesn't want me living with her anymore. She said she can't take my "attitude" anymore and if I want to act the way I'm acting I have to find somewhere else to live. I have nowhere to go... I have no idea what to do.

erm

Kharhmah
Oh dear. erm

mysterio69
meh. she'll get over it. can't you stay w/ a friend till it all blows over?

DarkC
That is quite a dilemma...my advice is ask for a bit of a talk one day when she's sober and in a reasonably good mood, over a cup of Liptons.

Ladyluck
Originally posted by mysterio69
meh. she'll get over it. can't you stay w/ a friend till it all blows over?

trying to find someone right now

Ladyluck
Originally posted by DarkC
That is quite a dilemma...my advice is ask for a bit of a talk one day when she's sober and in a reasonably good mood, over a cup of Liptons.

sober? good mood? HAH

mysterio69
well, if you stay w/ a friend for a few days, she'll come around.

DarkC
Originally posted by Ladyluck
sober? good mood? HAH
We'll stick with the alternative for now, then. erm

fantasygirl
Aww.. I'm sorry to hear that. sad hug I really want to help in some way. sad embarrasment

fini
sigh!! I remember those days, dont worry it will blow over, I think.

Ladyluck
I really hope she gets over this but until then I did find a friend I could stay with for about a week

mysterio69
don't woory too much. are you old enough to move out?

fantasygirl
I really hope she gets over this but until then I did find a friend I could stay with for about a week Good luck then. hug I hope too that she'll get over it. hug1

Spelljammer
Don't go partying all night?

Phoenix Aska
ooo you should come stay over here!

lol

Ladyluck
haha Andrew I would

I found somewhere to stay but my mom said if I leave she never wants me coming back and I know she means it.

I'm old enough to move out but I seriously have nowhere to go.

I don't know what to do anymore cry

Phoenix Aska
I guess you should stay over there and put up with your mom's bs and save up money and thn move out when you have enough

Ladyluck
Seeing as I don't have a job, how do you propose I do that?

mysterio69
umm...no offense, but your mom sucks. stay w/ your friend till you find a place. at least that way you can live your life.

Red Superfly
Woah, wait a minute.

I'm sorry, but kicking someone out of the house because they arrive back late is just, well, bizarre. Even if it is over and over.

Think about it - kicking your son/daughter out of the house and having them live somewhere else means they'll probably stay out even longer.

Sorry, but kicking kids out of the house can only make things worse, and from my own observations with friends who have had this happen to them, it usually does.

If I kicked my kid out of the house, I'd be EVEN MORE worried about their well being.

It's a lazy and ineffective patch that doesn't solve anything.

I've never understood the "get out" philosophy of parenting.

Ladyluck
I have to go.. bye Andrew

mysterio69
good luck

Phoenix Aska
I have to go.. bye Andrew

well i don't know what you should do then if you don't have a job sad

bye Lea....

Pielover666
Originally posted by Phoenix Aska
well i don't know what you should do then if you don't have a job sad

bye Lea....

Ohh! Oh! Call on Me! I kinow, I know!

Get a job if you don't have one?

hawkwind
i really do wish i could help. sad

LittleGilraen
Originally posted by Red Superfly
Woah, wait a minute.

I'm sorry, but kicking someone out of the house because they arrive back late is just, well, bizarre. Even if it is over and over.

Think about it - kicking your son/daughter out of the house and having them live somewhere else means they'll probably stay out even longer.

Sorry, but kicking kids out of the house can only make things worse, and from my own observations with friends who have had this happen to them, it usually does.

If I kicked my kid out of the house, I'd be EVEN MORE worried about their well being.

It's a lazy and ineffective patch that doesn't solve anything.

I've never understood the "get out" philosophy of parenting.
me neither no

Sir Mist
Bah, tell her your staying home unless she wants to pay for you to move out...thatll screw her overevil face

barbarossa
I've been in this situation many times myself. They usually just get over it after a day or two. Good luck though!

Spelljammer
I don't know what to do anymore cry
http://people.freenet.de/shady/69.jpg
Just remember to go down the road, not across the steet.. laughing out loud

barbarossa
^ Not funny.

Douche.

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Spelljammer

no expression

DarkC
Originally posted by Spelljammer
F*ck you. This is a serious situation.

Ladyluck
Wow... I seriously didn't realize there were people as immature and insensitive as that.

barbarossa
Oh, they are. Thats why I always end up kicking the shit out of people. They have problems with NOT being immiture and insensitive.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.