vodo vs dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Avis
this is ROTS dooku vs vodo. this is the best fight that popped into my head in the last 30 seconds and it seems pretty good and even. Vodo has a lightsaber and they are on tatooine. post and vote

Sorgo
http://personales.ciudad.com.ar/golem85/thread%20sucks.jpg

Darth Avis
huh? how so?

Lord Simus
Vodo and how does it suck?

Darth Avis
well dooku is a bit worse then yoda as is vodo. seems good to me.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Sorgo
http://personales.ciudad.com.ar/golem85/thread%20sucks.jpg

Sorgo this thread is fine. I dont understand It's a fair match up.

Lord Simus
Hes a Dooku fanboy remember.

Darth Avis
oh ya. dooku only has a 50% chance here so he doesnt want people replaying that dooku might lose

Admiral Akbar
No he is not. Dooku is awesome, btw. And he does not support dooku in every fight, so that does not make him a fanboy

Lord Simus
Why did he admit he was a fanboy then?

Darth Avis
we know dooku is awsome as is vodo. Also he seems to like dooku a lot even if hes not a fanboy

Tengu Man
i say Dooku, i dont know too much about Vodo other than he was killed by Exar kun, his apprentice, but thats about it.

im only saying Dooku over my ignorance of Vodo.

Darth Avis
ignorance is not an excuse ohh i beat illustress to that (sorry if i misspelled your name

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Lord Simus
Why did he admit he was a fanboy then?

when? link plz...

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Darth Avis
ignorance is not an excuse

Lord Simus
I firmly believe Vodo would be Yoda's greatest challenge.

Lord Simus
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
when? link plz...

It was months ago.

Admiral Akbar
months? He was never as obsessed with dooku months ago. I dont even think he liked dooku.

Sorgo
Hes a Dooku fanboy remember.

Better to like Dooku than a head in a jar, son.

I admit to being a Fanboy. Some people like to not admit it and throw responsibility at others to hide their own fanboyism traits.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dooku is awesome. We have never properly seen Vodo in action. It's like Aayla Secura against Even Piell. We cannot determine that fight just because of their styles. You would have to see them fight.

Admiral Akbar
I firmly believe Vodo would be Yoda's greatest challenge.

Maybe...

Lord Simus
It was around the time when he changed his username to Count Dooku.

Admiral Akbar
Better to like Dooku than a head in a jar, son.

I admit to being a Fanboy. Some people like to not admit it and throw responsibility at others to hide their own fanboyism traits.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dooku is awesome. We have never properly seen Vodo in action. It's like Aayla Secura against Even Piell. We cannot determine that fight just because of their styles. You would have to see them fight.

Oh, so you are a fanyboy. DANGER RUN!! HIDE. nah, well, anywayz,
Based on the movies and facts dooku would win because there is not enough info on Vodo. At least not enough to determain wether he would win or not.

Darth Avis
Sorgo well at least youre honest but once again Ignorance is not an excuse. we have never seen Ragnos in action but we do know he is uber

Admiral Akbar
Just to admit it, I have a few dooku fanboyism in me, but not to the extent where he would beat Revan or EU Luke. Mace windu is also the rockxxorz.

Sorgo
Sorgo well at least youre honest but once again Ignorance is not an excuse. we have never seen Ragnos in action but we do know he is uber

Ignorance didn't play a part in this thread, unless you're assuming you saw something subliminal, yes?

Darth Avis
i am a Ragnos fanboy but...

Darth Avis
Sorgo you said dooku because we never seen vodo FIGHT but yea bad wording

Admiral Akbar

Unfortunatly we dont know. We know anakin is stronger than Obi wan, we know Yoda is better than Dooku because we have seen it, the fact has been shown. You might know Ragnos is uber, but you cant prove it really... confused

Admiral Akbar
Thats what makes a EU KOTOR2 jedi/sith fight difficult to conclude.

Darth Avis
come on he made a guy that throws stars piss in his pants. that is uberness lol

Admiral Akbar
It's also exageration. Someone who throws stars seems a bit elite to me. Its kind of irksome.

Darth Avis
he threw stars in comics and was very afraid of Ragnos meaning that Ragnos is very very powerful

Lord Simus
Ackbar there is enough knowledge on Vodo.

- He was only defeated by Uber Kun
- He was a 600 year old lightsaber grandmaster
- He was powerful enough to break out of one of Uber Kun's spells
- His cane was made hard enough to withstand a lightsaber (another showing of his power)

So with these facts Ackbar, Vodo is skilled enough to take down the Count.

Illustrious
It's also exageration. Someone who throws stars seems a bit elite to me. Its kind of irksome.

It's there. Simply because a character isn't playable in a video game or shown fighting in a movie doesn't mean you can discount it.

Darth Avis
lightsaber grand master
and powerful enough to make a cane uber

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Illustrious
It's there. Simply because a character isn't playable in a video game or shown fighting in a movie doesn't mean you can discount it.

Im not, but If we take facts from the movies i would have to say that dooku wins, but If we look upon EU, then Vodo is clearly better.

Sorgo
Unfortunatly we dont know. We know anakin is stronger than Obi wan, we know Yoda is better than Dooku because we have seen it, the fact has been shown. You might know Ragnos is uber, but you cant prove it really... confused

Actually, we don't know that Anakin is stronger.

Anakin was still defeated by Kenobi, ackbar.

Lord Darkstar
actually Vodo's cane was not made uber with physical things, he simply put the force into it, making it impossible to break unless his opponent was more powerful in the force than him

Admiral Akbar
Its strange that all the EU jedi are like half-gods. They have uber powers.

Illustrious
Its strange that all the EU jedi are like half-gods. They have uber powers.

No they aren't. The mass majority of EU Jedi are cannon fodder. Those important enough to have names and roles obviously would have some power.

Admiral Akbar
Actually, we don't know that Anakin is stronger.

Anakin was still defeated by Kenobi, ackbar.

We do know anakin is stronger, GL said it himself. The reason he lost is because Obi wan is wiser and Anakin lacked experience, he also had no head, what idiot would perform such a deadly stunt.

Sorgo
We do know anakin is stronger, GL said it himself. The reason he lost is because Obi wan is wiser and Anakin lacked experience, he also had no head, what idiot would perform such a deadly stunt.

Prove that GL said this, and i'll buy the sack of shit.

There has never been valid proof that Anakin is stronger.

Admiral Akbar
True, but why diden't any of the PT jedi have any godlike skills. Yoda was the best during that time, and he is an ant compared to the ancient sith.

Admiral Akbar
Prove that GL said this, and i'll buy the sack of shit.

There has never been valid proof that Anakin is stronger.

I have seen 40 people post that, and 2 of them had links, it's gonna be a pain finding that.

Sorgo
I have seen 40 people post that, and 2 of them had links, it's gonna be a pain finding that.

Until then, Anakin is not proven stronger.

Illustrious
True, but why diden't any of the PT jedi have any godlike skills. Yoda was the best during that time, and he is an ant compared to the ancient sith.

The Ancient Sith are supposed to be "godlike," it was even mentioned that way. That was their purpose.

Admiral Akbar
No fair...

Darth Avis
true. it runs in there blood just as stupiety runs through a blond big grin laughing laughing stick out tongue

Admiral Akbar
Are you calling me stupid?

Darth Avis
youre blond?

Admiral Akbar
yeh.. btw Im not stupid wink

Darth Avis
well there was this joke on the Internet that looked something like this
Scroll down

Scroll up

my friend (blond) did that for 20 minutes expecting something to happen

Admiral Akbar
lol

Darth Avis
im serious

Admiral Akbar
I know thats why im laughing

Darth Avis
so with people like paris hilton, britney spears etc. we can all assume...

Illustrious
All that shows is that you have the great misfortune of having stupid friends.

And if you're attempting to apply it to all blonds because of one person, check your hair color.

Darth Avis
black.....
and are you calling me stupid? and dont call my friends stupid.

she truly expected something to happen laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Darth Avis
back on topic

Admiral Akbar
well Im a he.. fyi.. So maybe you mean girl blonds?

Darth Avis
yea probably only girls

i told her nothing will happen but she still did it for like 20 minutes

Darth Avis
BACK ON TOPIC PLEASE!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.