Just Curious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

debbiejo
I received a quick post card today from someone Ihaven't heard from in a long time that told me to read "Secrets of the Kingdom, The inside story of the Saudi-U.S. Connection"...by Gerald Posner.

Has anyone read it, cause I'm not goin out and buying another book!

GCG
No ; never heard of it.

It seems that this centuries books are revolving around mysterious secrets around the Globe. Da Vinci Code, Illuminati, etc

KillerLady
It's strange that you haven't spoken with this person yet his first source of contact suggests a good read. Any explanation about the long absence?

debbiejo
Her and I have become estranged for some time.....We no longer speak on the phone, but do occasionally get post cards...She's a very angry person and our conversations go in circles...because, I won't argue back with her...and get caught up with things I can not do anything about....I have tried..But she felt this was important for some reason....

ElectricBugaloo
www.amazon.com

botankus
Return to Sender.

debbiejo
Can't if it on a post card....the whole reason its on a post card....

botankus
You can't? Well, then, send her a postcard as well telling her to check out some books on Satanic Ritual Ceremonies. That should scare her away.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.