Guys....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RavenKnight
GUYS ARE SUCH ASSHOLES!!!!

mysterio69
thanks. what'd one of us do now?

Pielover666
Wait, Wait, there's more......Guys are BIG assholes.

(and I'm a guy, wow, how low the mighty have fallen)

RavenKnight
I was in mall yesterday, and two guys walked past. One of them grabbed my ass and started hitting on me. I smack the shit out of him. What is up with guys?!

mysterio69
we're horny freaks.

RavenKnight
GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ****ERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

leana marie
i hate guys too, they jerks

RavenKnight
Originally posted by leana marie
i hate guys too, they jerks

THANK U

Pielover666
Originally posted by RavenKnight
THANK U
Hey! Look, I'm (nor most of the males on KMC) are like most guys. They're something called "nice."

xLiNdS x 622x
I was in mall yesterday, and two guys walked past. One of them grabbed my ass and started hitting on me. I smack the shit out of him. What is up with guys?!
i went to a varsity football game on friday and 5 different guys grabbed my boob...but i dont slap, i kick erm

Pielover666
For some reason they're obsessed with asses.....I hate them. Asses that is.

mysterio69
where the hell do live? grabby-land?

RavenKnight
Originally posted by xLiNdS x 622x
i went to a varsity football game on friday and 5 different guys grabbed my boob...but i dont slap, i kick erm
lol

Spearhead
Originally posted by Pielover666
Hey! Look, I'm (nor most of the males on KMC) are like most guys. They're something called "nice."

what is this "nice" you speak of?

though, PL has a point...in case you haven't noticed

Pielover666
lol
If I was a girl, and some dude did that to me, I'd tackle the hell outta him, knee him in the dick a coupla times, and then spray his eyes wityh pepper spray.

mysterio69
If I was a girl, and some dude did that to me, I'd tackle the hell outta him, knee him in the dick a coupla times, and then spray his eyes wityh pepper spray.
but what would you do if a girl grabbed your unit. would you slap her away?

leana marie
okay i must say not all guys are that bad, i think. only all the guys ive ever met. i have yet to meet a nice guy

Pielover666
Originally posted by mysterio69
It depends....
A) DO I know her?
b) if a is "yes" would it just be a joke
and C)Is she ugly?

If "no" is answered more than once, than commence attackcool

mysterio69
okay i must say not all guys are that bad, i think. only all the guys ive ever met. i have yet to meet a nice guy
that's a load of hog-wash. there are as many stupid bitches out there as there are ******* guys.

Pielover666
Hi, I'm pielover666. I'm a nice guy.

xLiNdS x 622x
that's a load of hog-wash. there are as many stupid bitches out there as there are ******* guys.
that's true yes

mysterio69
wink

RavenKnight
that's true yes

true

DanieLs_4_Ever
Men and penis kick ass.

mysterio69
see? we're good for something!!!

Pielover666
see? we're good for something!!!
Example: We keep the human race alive. Surte you carry and give birht to the children, but we're the ones who put them in ya'!

mysterio69
all hail the baby-makers!!!!!

RavenKnight
oh great

leana marie
huh? im not meaning any offense, in what im saying but, i never met a nice guy. they all so mean to me, i dont know why.

Pielover666
oh great
C'mon, stop being pessimistic. Just get some pepper spray, and everything will be all right.

RavenKnight
C'mon, stop being pessimistic. Just get some pepper spray, and everything will be all right.

k

DanieLs_4_Ever
lol

RaeRox

Most of them laughing

Revernd Maynard
GUYS ARE SUCH ASSHOLES!!!! YEAHH....LETS ALL DANCE AROUND OUR POCKET BOOKS AND SHOES mad mad

leana marie
cant we all just get along?

Pielover666
Guys are assholes? Let me tell you something. When a man and a woman get divorced, The woman normally calls for it. She normally sucks him dry, and the guy becomes an emotional and financial wreck. So I'd say chicks are assholes too....

Spearhead
cant we all just get along?

Nope.

Too simple...plus we need a plot anyways.

leana marie
it was my dad who divorced my mom. he is still mean to her.

mysterio69
well, in that case, i guess we ARE all ass-holes. sheesh.

leana marie
hey man, everybody is mean sometimes, i dont want to offend anybody, but i think girls and guys are equally mean if you weigh all the facts.

mysterio69
well okay then.

Spearhead
but we don't overreact about it geek

Royal Knight

some are yes...

but not all

leana marie
wow i should just stop coming to this thread

Leo.M

mad WTF is wrong with those guys... did they actually think that you were going to like them. all I can say is that those guys are F****ing @$$ and didn't you sat you had a BF... where was he when this happened? confused

shocking that happened to a girl i was dating once, at a party this guy made oh I'm sorry I tripped excuse... she didn't fall for it and she went looking for me... it didn't turn out so well for me though.......

chair

I ended up going to jail for an hour (her parents and mine bailed me out) for assault... the guy ended up in the hospital evil face... he dropped the charges though, because my girlfriend was going to file a sex assault report on his @$$

Spelljammer
You just now figured that out?

Sir Mist

Bastardsdisgust

Wickerman

yes no expression

~wickerman~

Rogue Jedi
another ass thread started by the same person.....you smacked the shit outta him? sure you did. wink

kofmaster

well....

duh

Rogue Jedi
*looks around as someone cries for attention*

not you, Kof!!! lol

Wolflet
Originally posted by kofmaster
well....

duh
your a dick, not an ******* stick out tongue

kofmaster
Originally posted by Wolflet
your a dick, not an ******* stick out tongue

its all same roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wolflet
Originally posted by kofmaster
its all same roll eyes (sarcastic)
omg your right

Kosta
ALRIGHTY! Since we're generalising the males, lets generalise the females shall we? eek!

- Moody
- Mean
- Overemotional
- Moody
- Manipulative
- Moody
- Grumpy

Not to mention the most dangerous generalisation of all.... PMS!!!! eek!

But not to fret ladies. I still love you. big grin

Leo.M
Originally posted by Kosta
ALRIGHTY! Since we're generalising the males, lets generalise the females shall we? eek!

- Moody
- Mean
- Overemotional
- Moody
- Manipulative
- Moody
- Grumpy

Not to mention the most dangerous generalisation of all.... PMS!!!! eek!

But not to fret ladies. I still love you. big grin

u need to put overemotional... like 700 times smile

TwisterGameX
Isn't raven a guy ? I mean even it's profile says prince.

Leo.M
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Isn't raven a guy ? I mean even it's profile says prince.

no it's a girl... have you seen the rate my ass thread, that's her

TwisterGameX
I could easily, get some girls pic off google and post it in the rate my ass thread ....so whats your point. Anyway don't want it to get mad, if it really is a girl.

Leo.M
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
I could easily, get some girls pic off google and post it in the rate my ass thread ....so whats your point. Anyway don't want it to get mad, if it really is a girl.

laughing laughing laughing that's so mean "it"

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
Men and penis kick ass.
Im so right about that.. I need to pat myself on the back for that one.

And for Kosta<<...Guess who makes us that way...shifty MEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNN!

DarkC
Sorry.

Alpha Centauri
thanks. what'd one of us do now?

Best quote of the thread.

Guys aren't assholes. You just know assholes who are guys. Big difference.

-AC

leana marie
i love everybody!! ok happy now?

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

-AC

zac_j

and we're so sorry to offend you... blah blah blah

Bardock42

-AC

Hmm...you really don't like to be part of a generalization.......but I can see your point..........dan women....always make stupid threads......

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Bardock42
Hmm...you really don't like to be part of a generalization.......but I can see your point..........dan women....always make stupid threads......

Who DOES like to be generalised? I'm not every other guy and not every other guy is me. I won't allow people to lump me in, you should all be the same.

-AC

Lana

Guys make just as many stupid threads here, I hope you've noticed.

But yes. Not all guys are asses.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Lana
Guys make just as many stupid threads here, I hope you've noticed.

But yes. Not all guys are asses.

The Sarcasm......the sarcasm...........no

Who DOES like to be generalised? I'm not every other guy and not every other guy is me. I won't allow people to lump me in, you should all be the same.

-AC

Well some do i guess....I don't think everybody is in for Individuality and stuff....plus sometimes generalisation can make 0ones life easier....

Alpha Centauri
Well some do i guess....I don't think everybody is in for Individuality and stuff....plus sometimes generalisation can make 0ones life easier....

Yes, so back to my original point.

If you WANT to be stripped of your individuality and be spoken for by some random male on a messageboard or random male anywhere, then you're a sheep. What's the point of actually having your own personality, mind, thoughts and emotions if you're gonna allow yourself to be likened to people who are quite possibly nothing like you besides the fact that they are male?

Personally, I don't ever think "Eh, it's just easier to let a woman say I suck because some guy that has nothing to do with me grabbed her ass. I'm a guy, he's a guy, I guess it's an easy generalisation to make."

-AC

Bardock42
I am talking aboot aother generalisations though...like "All Swans are White" .....sure the one Black Swan might feel discriminated but do i give a shit......

And I just find it so strange that you seem to dislike it so much...especially on a Message Board...where I couldn't give a shit aboot most peoples opinions anyways....

Alpha Centauri
I am talking aboot aother generalisations though...like "All Swans are White" .....sure the one Black Swan might feel discriminated but do i give a shit......

And I just find it so strange that you seem to dislike it so much...especially on a Message Board...where I couldn't give a shit aboot most peoples opinions anyways....

I speak for myself, not for you. Not for anyone else. I want the same for myself.

I seriously dislike all this "We" talk when a guy is speaking, because I am not you. I'm not one of your friends who you likely gained this generalisation from, so don't include me.

"We're guys, we're stupid like that."

If you acknowledge that you and your male folk are stupid, fill your boots. I am not one of those. We share the same gender, that's it.

-AC

Bardock42
Well it certainly is your right to feel that way...and I might disagree....if someone not belonging to that group is generalising it's really not my problem.....

Oh and just how does "We are Humans, we suck" fits in with that?

Alpha Centauri
Well it certainly is your right to feel that way...and I might disagree....if someone not belonging to that group is generalising it's really not my problem.....

Oh and just how does "We are Humans, we suck" fits in with that?

Because when guys say "We" they typically refer to personality and personal traits. Not things we factually have in common by birth.

If a guy generalised all us men by saying "We all have penises", I couldn't exactly argue (although I could drop some names of males who I am in doubt of).

But it's when they say "We are guys, we like to get wasted, act like morons and make asses of ourselves." N-no. I don't, sorry.

Do you see what I mean? By birth, by nature, by HUMAN nature we aren't good creatures and you've said so yourself. So I'm not sure what you're getting out of debating with me. If you need proof, I suggest you look around the world in which we live.

-AC

Bardock42
Because when guys say "We" they typically refer to personality and personal traits. Not things we factually have in common by birth.

If a guy generalised all us men by saying "We all have penises", I couldn't exactly argue (although I could drop some names of males who I am in doubt of).

But it's when they say "We are guys, we like to get wasted, act like morons and make asses of ourselves." N-no. I don't, sorry.

Do you see what I mean? By birth, by nature, by HUMAN nature we aren't good creatures and you've said so yourself. So I'm not sure what you're getting out of debating with me. If you need proof, I suggest you look around the world in which we live.

-AC

Oh, oh, oh....I guess I get what you mean now.....yeah I guess you can argue like that....although just because I said we are not good I didn't say that we suck......I am just saying there is neither...we are what we are.......that's why I can't agree to the "Humans Suck" statement....because who sucks and who not is a only point of view......but let's drop it...I agree that I don't like to be generalised like that either.....

Alpha Centauri
Well yes, that's my point of view. Never tried saying it was fact, just trying to get you to understand what I mean.

-AC

Spelljammer
That's way too simple and vain, just be quite now and let SpellJammer enlighten women to what makes a guy really suck and what they can do about it if they promise to stop ****ing lieing..

#1: Guys don't think:
Period. They really really don't. Mostly they go by instict or habit. You women can't seem to wrap your head around that, but we're more like animals then aliens.. We even have animal like traits. It's just how we work. Some moreso then others..

#2: Guys are proud:
Alot of times we know we're wrong. We're not souless beasts, we know we make mistakes and sometimes we feel even more bad we hurt you then the fact that now you want to hurt us. But we're too proud to admit it. So we makeup stupid lies that you can see right through, but you're blinded by rage because we're being stubborn and arrogant, which is ecactly how we want you to be. Sense you're a ball of rage, we can make it out like you're "PMSing" when really we're just too proud to admit we're wrong..

#3: Guys are inconsiderate:
We care about feelings, but we hardly acknolwedge them. Back to flaw 1, sense we go by insticts, emotions play very little part in our descision making. That doesn't mean all we want is sex or that we're just using you, but it's very hard to figure that out because we're not very descriptive or deep in our motivations..

#4: Guys are paranoid:
You probably didn't know this. But guys are uber paranoid. With good reason. We're not very smart, so we think everyone is suspect to putting us in an emotional or physichal state of danger. This is half of the reason men act so mean and careless to everyone they come into contact with..

Alpha Centauri
Spelljammer, of course, speaks only for himself.

-AC

Fianna
GUYS ARE SUCH ASSHOLES!!!! Depends which guys you are talking about....some of them are lovely happy

Spelljammer

-AC
AC, is in denial and is partof the problem.

Bardock42

-AC

I sure hope he does......

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Spelljammer

No, you really do only speak for yourself. I appreciate your quaint generalisations and proud un-individuality, but I'm not you.

-AC

Spelljammer
There you go showing your male arrogance right there. This isn't about individuality you fool, it's about destiny. You were programmed to act that way and will be till the day you die.

Individuality is just personal choice. Ofcourse we can all make choices to effect the circumstances in our life, but to deny fate's role and how it dictates where we went, where we are, and where we go in life is just retarded..

Alpha Centauri
There you go showing your male arrogance right there. This isn't about individuality you fool, it's about destiny. You were programmed to act that way and will be till the day you die.

Hah...erm, clearly you are not understanding me. Wow, you really are the stupid, ignorant guy you spoke of. Spot on self-analysis, doc!

No, I wasn't programmed anything. Sorry you actually feel that way about your own life, and you have every right to enforce that on yourself. I, on the other hand, am beyond your control and boundary. Sorry to pop the bubble. You are you, you're nothing like me and I'm nothing like you. You have failed in achieving what you want for yourself, sorry. I'm not like you just because you aren't what you want for yourself.

Individuality is just personal choice. Ofcourse we can all make choices to effect the circumstances in our life, but to deny fate's role and how it dictates where we went, where we are, and where we go in life is just retarded..

Fate is non existant in the way you believe it to exist. If I decide now to commit a murder, my decision has dictated that in the future, I'll have to pay for that crime. Before hand, it's not fated that I'll commit murder. The "future" doesn't exist in terms of everything laid out, only the present. Everything else is conceptual.

Anyhow, that's another debate. Point is, you're generalising because you're disappointed in how you are representing yourself as a male. Sorry, not my fault.

-AC

DarkC
More assumption with no basis in fact.

Spelljammer
Well, now where I know she got the impression of assholes from..

Fianna
Originally posted by DarkC
More assumption with no basis in fact. See?..here is a nice guy..happy

magic_hate_ball
hi im magic_hate_ball....im an *******....yes

DarkC
Well, now where I know she got the impression of assholes from..
D'you realise you're only making yourself look stupid?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.