who is the most EVIL villain?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
discuss

freezedoom
Eneme from Kirby Right back at ya

8bitChris
Carnage

masterbruce
Carnage seems more psychotic than evil

NoFate007
Most evil:

Carnage, Apocalypse, Joker, and Lex Luthor.

If I had to pick, I'd say the most evil is either of the latter 2. The Joker is down-right pure evil, just utterly insane. Luthor is more "diabolical".

Family_guy725
Carnage probably

Pointinel
mephisto bar none

Next Venom_girl
Originally posted by NoFate007
Most evil:

If I had to pick, I'd say the most evil is either of the latter 2. The Joker is down-right pure evil, just utterly insane. Luthor is more "diabolical".
Second that. Also Kenneth Irons (Witchblade. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenneth_Irons
I wish I could find that picture of him on the phone offering to give money to an organization to stop torture while he's got Ian hooked up to a waterpressure machine w/ blood everywhere. "I do believe torture should never be inflicted on the undeserving"wink,
Satan / Mephisto (ala Marvel, Image), Rasputin (Hellboy)...

golem370
What about Coven or Thanos

Marvelgeek
Are u really truly evil if ur insane? Or in love with Death? Rrrrr... sailor

Mainstream
Originally posted by NoFate007
Most evil:

Apocalypse is not evil...he simply is. archangel2 he gave Angel back his wings...is that evil....sure he wants to take over the world and have everyone worship him..but everyone needs a hobby.

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by Mainstream
Apocalypse is not evil...he simply is. archangel2 he gave Angel back his wings...is that evil....sure he wants to take over the world and have everyone worship him..but everyone needs a hobby. And he just loves babies! yes Well He don't kill them.... embarrasment

Mainstream
Originally posted by Marvelgeek
And he just loves babies! yes Well He don't kill them.... embarrasment

he just infects them with techno organic viruses if they pose a threat to him cable2 (the names Cable...remember it)

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by Mainstream
he just infects them with techno organic viruses if they pose a threat to him cable2 (the names Cable...remember it) damn... should have seen that coming... stick out tongue

Marvelgeek
I don't really consider Apoc as that evil, he jsut believes in a cause, and will do anything to make it happen. If u are being evil, doing evil stuff, just to hurt others and being evil, I'd say ur evil. Like Mephisto. devil

armandovalles
yea i agree Mephisto is like Marvel's version of the Devil so i guess he's as evil as ur gonna get.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Marvelgeek
I don't really consider Apoc as that evil, he jsut believes in a cause, and will do anything to make it happen. If u are being evil, doing evil stuff, just to hurt others and being evil, I'd say ur evil. Like Mephisto. devil

yeah I'd go with marvel satan Mephisto

jinzin
living corporial being? sabretooth.... he's raped, murdured, pillaged and burned........

also champion is pretty damned evil too.. he killed an entire civilization after they made him out to be a god simply because............he was bored.....

tyrannus is also proving to be damned evil....

NoFate007
To an extent, I agree with you guys about Apocalypse. He does seem to be more of a...hm...how to word this....idealist with a one track mind?

However, I think the fact that he's ok with murdering so many people and becoming the ruler, just makes him evil.

Ultimate Ion
Darkseid anyone?

Droopy
Joker

eleveninches
most EVIL villlain = spiderman

aton_ra
classic maelstrom.

Juntai
Joker.

roughrider
Darkseid is a ruthless tyrant, but not the most evil. Joker is more insane than evil, Thanos is a crazy death-worshipper. I think of someone like Sabretooth, who relishes butchering anyone and anything, and the Red Skull, still an ardent Nazi - he's irredeemable.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.