thor and thing v wonder woman and big barda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
discuss.

boxing

roughrider
This should be a double date!
Actually, don't know Barda's limits, other than whacking husband Scott around the house for leaving drawes on doorknobs & such! laughing out loud
Can she brawl with the Thing?

King KAM
Originally posted by roughrider
This should be a double date!
Actually, don't know Barda's limits, other than whacking husband Scott around the house for leaving drawes on doorknobs & such! laughing out loud
Can she brawl with the Thing?
Barda can actually hurt thing, badly.

RSSR
Going to have to with Wonder Woman and Big Barda on this one...

Thor can handle Woman Woman one-on-one, but probably not WW and Big Barda at once which is what this battle eventually comes down to.

TOAA
thing is the weakest link...he dies in a few seconds..and i dont think the thundergod can handle 2 women...but then i thought i couldnt and i was wrong about that so who knows.....

King KAM
Originally posted by TOAA
thing is the weakest link...he dies in a few seconds..and i dont think the thundergod can handle 2 women...but then i thought i couldnt and i was wrong about that so who knows.....
can i b a herold?

TOAA
Originally posted by King KAM
can i b a herold?

my herlad?

King KAM
my herlad?
sure why the hell not???

TOAA
sure why the hell not???

i am not accepting application at this current moment please try again within the next 24 hours thank you. for now i only have one herald and thats hulk power.

King KAM
i am not accepting application at this current moment please try again within the next 24 hours thank you. for now i only have one herald and thats hulk power.
ahhh screw it.....i liked you better as c17 anyway, im gonna go fly into a radioactive blackhole and see if i cant get me own cosmic powers....

TOAA
ahhh screw it.....i liked you better as c17 anyway, im gonna go fly into a radioactive blackhole and see if i cant get me own cosmic powers....

c17 is dead.....he no longer exists.now there is only TOAA. deal with it

King KAM
c17 is dead.....he no longer exists.now there is only TOAA. deal with it

your not the boss of me*kicks him in the shin and runs*

supremthor
there no need 4 that why be a herlds of TOAA when u can be a herald of the great JP. his power makes TOAA look less powerful then and old ant.

TOAA
Originally posted by supremthor
there no need 4 that why be a herlds of TOAA when u can be a herald of the great JP. his power makes TOAA look less powerful then and old ant.

you fool u dont follow events. i am JP....i am the new avatar of the JP force.....the old JP.....now only goes by the name of Jplatinum.....he is nothing now.

TOAA
your not the boss of me*kicks him in the shin and runs*

* blasts him into realms further then hell or heaven where avi arad lives*.

King KAM
well im off to become my own cosmic power.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.