traya vs ulic and/or malak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Avis
traya vs ulic and/or malak

three threads in one. can she beat ulic? can she best malak? Can she beat them together? i took a huge interest on traya so here is my thread

Illustrious
Against them both, she has no chance. I'm willing to bet she has a shot at Malak, but Ulic is a different story, unless it's Ulic with grief about killing his brother, I don't think Traya can take him.

Darth Avis
no this is uber ulic. i always think of Traya as a sith yoda and i think yoda can take ulic and defiantly Malak.

Admiral Akbar
Yoda and Ulic... meh hard fight... Not in yoda's favor either..

Deus Ex
Pic time!

Darth Avis
HUH??

darth-yoda
malak dies ulic wins ulic and malak win

Fishy
Malak dies. Ulic dies. Malak and Ulic win... Probably

Darth_Glentract
Fishy, you think Ulic, who rolled with Exar would lose to Kreia? I find her victory hard to believe. She is good, better than Malak probably, but Ulic is WAY up there. He could give Yoda a hard time, maybe even win.

Deus Ex
I'd think Ulic could blitz Kreia good. Malak? Malak is pwned.

Darth_Glentract
Yes, Malak would lose, but he would give Kreia a good fight. Not exactly a pwning situation.

Darth Avis
i know ulic is good but traya might be able to win. if she can disarm ulic she can and probably will win. i think her force powers surpass that of ulics so she might be able to use a force crush on his LIGHTSABER and in a force battle she will win. i may be wrong though

Deus Ex
"Malak, the fool. Goodbye."

"Kreia, prepare to... argh!!"

*Malak is zapped with the patented Kreia Force Whip, which spanks his ass and then robs him of his life and force presence.*

Pwned.

Kreia tossed around Kavar and two other jedi masters while completely paralyzing the Exile. Malak failed to kill Kavar. I mean, we don't know the exact situation, but the point is, Kreia can pwn a lot better than Malak can.

Darth Faunus
'Force Whip'. . . like it.

Deus Ex
So do I. Kinda... kinky. In a Sith old lady sorta way.

Darth Faunus
It has a ring to it. . . we have a name.

Lord Darkstar

DarthMaul9123
i dont get this and/or thing its either he's there or he's not there but ulic dominates, and did he get his eyes poked out
cause in the game is lookes like that

Darth Avis
damb yea Traya is scr3wed

Lord Darkstar
yeah she is, there are very few people that can stand against either Exar or Ulic. The only one I could think of that would for sure win would be Marka, everyone else has a tough time or would loose

DarthMaul9123
ulic is my favorite sith, but nobody knows about him at my school i guess that they only watched the movies

Darth Avis
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
ulic is my favorite sith, but nobody knows about him at my school i guess that they only watched the movies i know you guys are like the only people that i can talk about star wars with

Darth_Glentract
I'm lucky. My cousin probably knows more about SW than any of us here. He lives out of state unfortunatly, so I only talk to him three or four times per year.

Darth Avis
damb for you but a phone was invented lol

Darth_Glentract
He works. When he isn't working, I'm at school.

Illustrious
Graveyard shift, eh?

Darth Avis
ahh yea theres a problem. weekends?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.