Um, random topic name that has nothing to do with the aucutaly topic of the thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pielover666
So I got this girls phone number last night.......

When to call her?

Gold Digger
too late. You always* call a girl in the late morning of the day after you recieve her number.

Raven Guardia
I told him he should of have called her too already but he thought that was just me roll eyes (sarcastic)

Pielover666
Originally posted by Gold Digger
too late. You always* call a girl in the late morning of the day after you recieve her number. Well, I can't call peopl,e late in the morning, because I'm worshiping my God.

Gold Digger
well it's too late now.

Pielover666
well it's too late now.
In my experience, there's no such thing as too late.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Pielover666
Well, I can't call peopl,e late in the morning, because I'm worshiping my God.

what God are you talking about? Jesus or what?

Gold Digger
Well in MY experience there is such a thing as too late

Ieatbabies
Call her now!!!!

Raven Guardia
In my experience, there's no such thing as too late.

oh yes there is. If a guy say, waited a week to call me I would think he wasnt serious and was not all that interested.

Pielover666
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
what God are you talking about? Jesus or what?
Yes, The Father, Son and holy Spirit, the three in one.Originally posted by Ieatbabies
Call her now!!!!
Sure...Originally posted by Raven Guardia
oh yes there is. If a guy say, waited a week to call me I would think he wasnt serious and was not all that interested.
I'm too nice to wait a week....even if I WASN'T interested.

Raven Guardia
Yes, The Father, Son and holy Spirit, the three in one.
Sure...
I'm too nice to wait a week....even if I WASN'T interested.

Just wondering what God you ment. Your number on your username is not a good number.

Pielover666
Just wondering what God you ment. Your number on your username is not a good number.
Well, pielover666 has been my major username for......5 years.

Raven Guardia
Well, pielover666 has been my major username for......5 years.

what other forums do you belong too?

LittleGilraen
why is that not a good number? blink

Pielover666
what other forums do you belong too?
Me and my friends made some. I belong to Kings_of_chaos, Outwar....a lot of other crap....Originally posted by LittleGilraen
why is that not a good number? blink The number 666 is symbolic for Satin.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by LittleGilraen

The Devils number.

Gold Digger

you seriously didn't know??? confused

Pielover666
So, what should I say?

Gold Digger
"sorry it took so long for me to call. It's just....when i hear your sweet voice i get all tongue twisted."

Raven Guardia
So, what should I say?

call her and be like "hey whats up?" "did you have at the dance?"

Pielover666
call her and be like "hey whats up?" "did you have at the dance?"
Did you have what at the dance, food, punch, sex?

Pielover666
"sorry it took so long for me to call. It's just....when i hear your sweet voice i get all tongue twisted."
That's sooo out of my charactor Is funny.

LittleGilraen
you seriously didn't know??? confused
so sorry i happen to be a freakin moron.... embarrasment

Ieatbabies
Tell her you've been really busy with her mother, and haven't got a chance to call her.

Gold Digger
That's sooo out of my charactor Is funny.

doesn't matter. It's about what she wants to hear

LittleGilraen
Originally posted by Ieatbabies
Tell her you've been really busy with her mother, and haven't got a chance to call her.
shock

sick

Pielover666
laughing out loudOriginally posted by Gold Digger
doesn't matter. It's about what she wants to hear
true....

Gold Digger
laughing out loud
true....

trust me. I'm a grown, experienced woman.

How old is she 18? 19?

Ieatbabies
Just kidding about what I said the frist time.

You should actually tell her you've been thinking of her so much, you forgot to call her.

Raven Guardia
Did you have what at the dance, food, punch, sex?

fun laughing out loud sorry typo

but dont suck up to her, sometimes to much suck up can be a turn off.

Ieatbabies
Actually she should be sucking up to him...

If ya catch my drift, eh?

Pielover666
trust me. I'm a grown, experienced woman.

How old is she 18? 19?
um....thirteen....

Gold Digger
Just kidding about what I said the frist time.

You should actually tell her you've been thinking of her so much, you forgot to call her.

one problem.

She'll be like. "Well if you were thinking about me sooooo much how could you have forgotten to call me???"

Raven Guardia
one problem.

She'll be like. "Well if you were thinking about me sooooo much how could you have forgotten to call me???"

^ true true.

Gold Digger
um....thirteen....

ohhhh...I thought you guys were older...

Don't freak out about it then. Just tell her you had church and the had to help your parents with something and you haven't had time to call until now.

Pielover666
one problem.

Well.........
(i'll be back tomorrow.)

LittleGilraen
um....thirteen....
laughing out loud oh a young one, eh...

Ieatbabies
one problem.

Well if they had a true intimate relationship, she would trust him and not need to ask him questions... stick out tongue

EDIT: Oh I just read she was thirteen.

Well, give her candy and tell her you love her. She'll forget everything.

Gold Digger
Well if they had a true intimate relationship, she would trust him and not need to ask him questions... stick out tongue

they're 13! How intimate could they be!

LittleGilraen
they're 13! How intimate could they be!
depends on how mature they are...

Gold Digger
depends on how mature they are...

look at 13 you shouldn't be mature.

they're still kids

Ieatbabies
Most thirteen year olds are in the stage of "getting" mature, so they don't act like children.

LittleGilraen
look at 13 you shouldn't be mature.

they're still kids
apparently you dont know the 13 year-olds that i know.....

Gold Digger
again...13 year olds are NOT mature.

Gold Digger
apparently you dont know the 13 year-olds that i know.....

i'm not saying that 13 year olds don't do stupid sh!t like drugs, sex, etc. But that doesn't make them mature. It makes them stupid.

LittleGilraen
roll eyes (sarcastic) fine. whatever. no expression

Ieatbabies
How many thirteen year olds do you know though?

Raven Guardia

agreed, I have to babysit a 13 year old. whats that tell you erm

LittleGilraen
agreed, I have to babysit a 13 year old. whats that tell you erm
all the 13 year-olds i know dont need to be babysat...

some of them do babysitting of their own yes

Gold Digger
How many thirteen year olds do you know though?

i have twin 13 year old siblings, and I've met their 13 year old friends.

Ieatbabies
I geuss most thirteen year olds are immature, but the ones I know aren't really that immature.

LittleGilraen
I geuss most thirteen year olds are immature, but the ones I know aren't really that immature.
same here.

Raven Guardia
all the 13 year-olds i know dont need to be babysat...

some of them do babysitting of their own yes

well most do.....but this girls aunt is like really strict. I even have to watch the 13year olds sis, who is 15 years old....I am 18, so its like I am babysitting my friends almost messed

Gold Digger
what i'm saying is, they are NOT mature. They MAY BE some what responsible, but not mature

LittleGilraen
well most do.....but this girls aunt is like really strict. I even have to watch the 13year olds sis, who is 15 years old....I am 18, so its like I am babysitting my friends almost messed
just because their aunt is strict and probably has a bug up her ass doesnt mean that the 15 year-old and 13 year-old are immature erm

Ieatbabies
13 year olds arein the 8th grade right?

Yes, so they're just one year from high school.

Most freshman have some sence as to whether they're being immature or not.

Raven Guardia
what i'm saying is, they are NOT mature. They MAY BE some what responsible, but not mature

I agree, 13 year olds are not mature enough to have an intimate relationship. They are not mature enough and think more with hormones then they do actual emotion for one another.

LittleGilraen
age does not matter.

maturity does.

you can be 25 and act like a 13 year-old.....

or you could be 13 and act like an 18 year-old..

LittleGilraen
I agree, 13 year olds are not mature enough to have an intimate relationship. They are not mature enough and think more with hormones then they do actual emotion for one another.
yes because teenagers brains havent developed enough yet so we think with the emotional part of our brains but that doesnt mean we cant be mature...

Raven Guardia
just because their aunt is strict and probably has a bug up her ass doesnt mean that the 15 year-old and 13 year-old are immature erm

Thats not what I said....I said most 13 year olds are immature. I never said they cant be alone or babysit. and I never even hinted toward 15 year olds being immature.

Ieatbabies
age does not matter.

maturity does.

you can be 25 and act like a 13 year-old.....

or you could be 13 and act like an 18 year-old..

I agree with that statement.

Gold Digger
the problem is, 13 year olds should not be acting like 18 year olds.

Raven Guardia
yes because teenagers brains havent developed enough yet so we think with the emotional part of our brains but that doesnt mean we cant be mature...

The mature I am talking about its mature enough to be involved in a serious relationship. Like seriously date someone for two years and only be involved with each other.

LittleGilraen
we act according to how we live or how we've been brought up....

Raven Guardia

again I agree.

Ieatbabies
oh so we are talking about thirteen year olds being in love, and having intament relationships!

I was kidding when I made that statement. smile

LittleGilraen
The mature I am talking about its mature enough to be involved in a serious relationship. Like seriously date someone for two years and only be involved with each other.
then i agree with you....13 year-olds are way too young for that.....sometimesi think even people my age are too young..

Gold Digger
I am telling you that you are not mature until you reach a stage in your life where you can make responsible decisions. Where you can live on your own, and deal with your own finances. Where you can complete school and get a good job before having sex and getting knocked up.

That's maturity

Raven Guardia
then i agree with you....13 year-olds are way too young for that.....sometimesi think even people my age are too young..

I am not trying to say that you guys are all immature at everything, because your not. Just when it comes to serious relationships. Most 13year olds are very capable of babysitting and staying home alone and going to the mall by themselves etc.

LittleGilraen
I am not trying to say that you guys are all immature at everything, because your not. Just when it comes to serious relationships. Most 13year olds are very capable of babysitting and staying home alone and going to the mall by themselves etc.
yes right.

i got confused....i hate it when people underestimate other people just cos they're younger sad

LittleGilraen
I am telling you that you are not mature until you reach a stage in your life where you can make responsible decisions. Where you can live on your own, and deal with your own finances. Where you can complete school and get a good job before having sex and getting knocked up.

That's maturity
i agree partly with you. no expression when you can make responsible desicions on your own without someone telling you what to do and how to do it then you are mature.

Raven Guardia
yes right.

i got confused....i hate it when people underestimate other people just cos they're younger sad

Its okay, I can see where you confused. I should have explained better smile

I also hate it when people underestimate others due to age.

LittleGilraen
Its okay, I can see where you confused. I should have explained better smile

I also hate it when people underestimate others due to age.
which seems to be what GD is doing... disgust

Gold Digger
exactly! Im not calling you irresponsible. But you're still very young. Hell I'm still very young. It's just people your age(13-17) are too young to have a SERIOUS INTIMATE relationship.

LittleGilraen
exactly! Im not calling you irresponsible. But you're still very young. Hell I'm still very young. It's just people your age(13-17) are too young to have a SERIOUS INTIMATE relationship.
OK! eek! WE'RE ALL ON THE SAME PAGE THEN!

LittleGilraen
which seems to be what GD is doing... disgust
i take that back embarrasment

Gold Digger
OK! eek! WE'RE ALL ON THE SAME PAGE THEN!

Great! Glad that's taken care off

LittleGilraen
Great! Glad that's taken care off
yep happy

Pielover666

EDIT: Oh I just read she was thirteen.

Well, give her candy and tell her you love her. She'll forget everything. hhaa!

Pielover666
THIS is where I step in. Several teachers, friends, and docters say I'm smarter than the average teen.....Much smarter. I'm too smart to let hormones to take control.

Stupid average teenagers.......evil (btw, I'm 14)

Kosta
I remember back when I was thirteen... yeah, it was like "WHOA I'm thirteen! eek! I'm like so smart and old! Everyone should hear what I have to say" And like, I went and rode my bike, and stuff, and then I went home, and played my Nintendo, and there wasn't a care in the world. I used to sneak sweets from the cupboard! And then I'd get caught, and get in trouble... no expression. There was this girl I liked, she was my neighbour, God, she was beautiful, I was like "Hey, c'mere and lemme tap dat..." I bet you believed I actually said that... You weirdo. laughing out loud. But there really was a girl though, I just came over to see her a lot, and talked.. bout anything really, I gave her this poster of two puppies as a present once, and MAN, she loved it, I was one happy camper for like a month!
Yeah thats the story of my life between the ages of 12 and 14... no expression. Now I'm 19 and I wanna be 13 again. no expression

Just call her, shes 13, I'm sure she'll be fine that you called her a little later than the cliche suggests. Good luck.

nitro-swicked
blink

Kosta
Yeah, thats what I thought as I was writing that. Then I was like "WHOA!" And you were like "Word!" and I was like "NO WAY MAN!" And you were like "WAY!" and than I was like "I want some mexican food." and you were like "Whoa! No way man!"... no expression... big grin

Pielover666
"sorry it took so long for me to call. It's just....when i hear your sweet voice i get all tongue twisted." I aucutally said that outlod to myself and burst out laughing....

Pielover666
Originally posted by Kosta
I remember back when I was thirteen... yeah, it was like "WHOA I'm thirteen! eek! I'm like so smart and old! Everyone should hear what I have to say" And like, I went and rode my bike, and stuff, and then I went home, and played my Nintendo, and there wasn't a care in the world. I used to sneak sweets from the cupboard! And then I'd get caught, and get in trouble... no expression. There was this girl I liked, she was my neighbour, God, she was beautiful, I was like "Hey, c'mere and lemme tap dat..." I bet you believed I actually said that... You weirdo. laughing out loud. But there really was a girl though, I just came over to see her a lot, and talked.. bout anything really, I gave her this poster of two puppies as a present once, and MAN, she loved it, I was one happy camper for like a month!
Yeah thats the story of my life between the ages of 12 and 14... no expression. Now I'm 19 and I wanna be 13 again. no expression

Just call her, shes 13, I'm sure she'll be fine that you called her a little later than the cliche suggests. Good luck.
Stupid Cliches......

Pielover666
I still haven't called her no expression

I'm lazy big grin

LittleGilraen
I still haven't called her no expression

I'm lazy big grin
damn your laziness, man. no expression

DarkC
You know you're passing up a big opportunity.

LittleGilraen
Originally posted by DarkC
for sex? eek!

DarkC
for sex? eek!
Well, ah....not exactly what I had in mind.

LittleGilraen
Well, ah....not exactly what I had in mind.
embarrasment

stick out tongue

Pielover666
I know, I want to call her, but everytime I pick up the phone I go....eeehhh.....not now.

DarkC
I know, I want to call her, but everytime I pick up the phone I go....eeehhh.....not now.
Run to the phone and dial it fast before you hesitate again.

Pielover666
Run to the phone and dial it fast before you hesitate again.
I've tried, I hesitated before I even got my first button pressed.

DarkC
Dear god man! You're never going to get a woman this way if you hesitate!

Pielover666
Dear god man! You're never going to get a woman this way if you hesitate! I barely EVER hesitate...I guess It's different this time......

DarkC
Alright, here's what you do. Call two friends and ask them to come over. Explain to them your situation and tell them her phone number. Ask them to hang out with you for a bit, and at random wrestle you to the ground while the other dials her number and tells her you want to speak with her.

So then you're left with little choice as it is. If you find nothing to say, such as....
"Hi."
"Um, hi....."
(silence)

Tell her of the story of how you phoned her in the first place. It'll break the ice and she'll think it's funny. Might be a good idea to tell her that she's the only girl that made you shy.

Pielover666
Alright, here's what you do. Call two friends and ask them to come over. Explain to them your situation and tell them her phone number. Ask them to hang out with you for a bit, and at random wrestle you to the ground while the other dials her number and tells her you want to speak with her.

So then you're left with little choice as it is. If you find nothing to say, such as....
"Hi."
"Um, hi....."
(silence)

Tell her of the story of how you phoned her in the first place. It'll break the ice and she'll think it's funny. Might be a good idea to tell her that she's the only girl that made you shy.
Dammit Man!
YOU ARE A GENIUS!!!

But, I don't need two friends, I only need my brother.....much bigger than me, and could easily overpower me with one arm.

DarkC
Go ahead and try it out.

Pielover666
Go ahead and try it out. Aucutally, I'm busy right now.....Dinner then Soccer!

DarkC
Frick. Don't wait too long otherwise she'll be like "Where the hell were you ( x ) days ago?"

Pielover666
Frick. Don't wait too long otherwise she'll be like "Where the hell were you ( x ) days ago?" Well I aucutally succeded in calling around 3 today, but I got the Machine.....and I never leave messages......EVER!

DarkC
Shiat! Use THAT as an excuse then.

LittleGilraen
DarkC.....you are frickin genious. shocking

DarkC
I just used common sense. That's not genious. confused

LittleGilraen
I just used common sense. That's not genious. confused
well apparently your the only one here with any common sense... big grin

DarkC
Wow, that's remarkable. laughing out loud

Morning_Glory
So I got this girls phone number last night.......

When to call her?
confused

LittleGilraen
Wow, that's remarkable. laughing out loud
yes i have common sense............i just choose to ignore it big grin

Pielover666
Well I saw the girl today....not quite sure how it went though.....erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.