Superman Prime vs Metriod Prime(Samus)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
Who Wins

Creshosk
Superman Prime, obviously, its so much overkill it isn't funny.

Samus doesn't stand a chance, what is she going to do to him?

Illustrious
WTF is this?

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Illustrious
WTF is this?

laughing I just wanted to make a Prime battle embarrasment

Avalonofthewind
Why not add Optimus Prime?

Hit_and_Miss
optimus prime...lol he too powerful for them both....

Light our darkest hour...

SaTsuJiN
lol.. a japanese freight truck vs a bounty hunter.. /sigh..

make more stupid threads plz.. no expression

Onikirimaru
Optimus Prime can take her! But the right as he is about to land the finishing blow, Hot Rod runs up and gets in the way. Out of the way hot rod!

Hit_and_Miss
then she stabs him with a metal spike... queue 1 long winded death... and 15 episodes... and hes back!

SaTsuJiN
then they'll make another series out of it.. with some new source of energy with an even dumber name than 'energon"... ugh.. sick

Hit_and_Miss
I really loved the first series of transformers... But the latest ones are one long motto fest... "no kicker, care for the environment...."

That and the continuity....arg!!! the quintasons were never nice!!!

Tha C-Master
You are joking I hope twister...

Spelljammer
If I were Metroid, I'd devise an alliance with my former space pirate enemies. I'd convince them Superman Prime and all his Dudley Doright goodness will get in thier way of success, which is true, so while they divert his attention and they all quickly dissipate. I take that oppurtunity to blast Supes to hell using the krptonite crystals I fused into my gun-arm to create kryptonite laser shots and I don't stop for anything..

It's a very slim chance. But it might work..

Creshosk
So with prep time only? How is samus going to get kryptonoite crystals. . . How is Samus even going to know about them?

I don't even remember if kryptonite even effects SP anymore. . .

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by Creshosk
Superman Prime, obviously, its so much overkill it isn't funny.

Samus doesn't stand a chance, what is she going to do to him?

Kryptonite beam.

wink Same place every other Superman villain gets it.

Spelljammer - The Metroids are a race of parasitic creatures who don't seem to have any sort of intelligence beyond feeding, breeding, and attacking(by feeding, no less).

Creshosk
Originally posted by MuffinmanMike
Kryptonite beam.

wink Same place every other Superman villain gets it. From the DCU?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.