Plo Koon vs. Cin Drallig

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthsith19
Okay, Plo Koon is a very powerful Jediand a Council Member who's saber skills are said to be very good. On the other hand Cin Drallig is, although not a Council Member, still a Jedi Master and his saber skills are as good as most of the Council Member's since he's the Temple's lightsaber instructor. But could he take out Plo Koon?

Tangible God
You know I could swear this has been done before...maybe not...there's so many threads between Star Wars characters that 6 234 498 753 don't give a rats ass about.

Admiral Akbar
lol, yes this has been done before, your senses dont fail you. As for this fight, Cin drallig has a stab at this. He is better with a lightsaber than PLo Koon, we never see them fight, but Cin is a legendary swordsman.

Sorgo
I have seen Plo fight in the AOTC deleted scenes and he sucks balls.

Cin takes it home. I have seen his style on the Video game (Kind of over-rated, but fairly close) and his half a second on Episode III.

Deus Ex
Originally posted by Sorgo

Cin takes it home. I have seen his style on the Video game (Kind of over-rated, but fairly close) and his half a second on Episode III.

Sucks balls, eh? Through the mask even?

Admiral Akbar
lol..

Deus Ex
Akbar, I made you a sig because I think you need a new one. Here ya go.

Darth_Glentract
Shoudn't an Admiral Ackbar sig have Admiral Ackbar in it? It is a nice one anyway.

Veneficus
I destest Plo Koon...

Deus Ex
Well, last time I made Akbar a sig he wanted Yoda and Dooku in it. I just tried this one to make a ten minute sig. I couldhave gotten an Akbar picture, but he never expressed a desire to have one. In any case, I left space for extra text and another body.

Deus Ex
This thread needs pics too.

Fishy
This thread needs some music

Admiral Akbar
That sig is pimp, but the one I have now is better? Anyway, I will save it and use it sometime this week, but could you make the letters in the sig smaller? perhaps a different color?

Darth Faunus
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=360868&highlight=Cin+Drallig

People, use the Search Button. . .

Deus Ex
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
That sig is pimp, but the one I have now is better? Anyway, I will save it and use it sometime this week, but could you make the letters in the sig smaller? perhaps a different color?

Either PM me the things you want changed on it or put a post in my sig gallery (Link is in my profile)

If you don't, I'm likely to forget. Anything you want though, just ask. Makes it easier to make a sig right the first time.

DarthMaul9123

Cin takes it home. I have seen his style on the Video game (Kind of over-rated, but fairly close) and his half a second on Episode III. hold up cin was in ROTS the movie...i didnt see that old hag but i saw plo get *sniff* shot down
but he kiks a$$ in the game, but i kiikked his with anakins

Lord Darkstar
yeah Cin was in the movie, he was in the security recording that Obi-Wan watches, him and Anakin are duelling

DarthMaul9123
how could you possibly tell that was him
or did someone who made the movie post it somewhere

DarthMaul9123

i watched the deleted scenes and didnt see that one when was that at.....fisto fan got made fun of more than they participated in the argument

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
how could you possibly tell that was him
or did someone who made the movie post it somewhere

If you know what to look for, it is easy to see it is him.

Deus Ex
And the hologram again proves nothing.

ReverendMakashi
Originally posted by Deus Ex
And the hologram again proves nothing.

No it dosen't but it is for sure that his swordsmanship isn't all it's cracked up to be, Vader handled him with one hand while choking who I think was Sera Keto. Question: Why dosen't SW.com say anything of Cin Drallig?

Darth_Glentract
It wasn't Sera. It was Bine(?) and Whin. He had already killed Sera, since nothing goes against what the game says on it.

ReverendMakashi
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
It wasn't Sera. It was Bine(?) and Whin. He had already killed Sera, since nothing goes against what the game says on it.

Ahhh ok. I feel Plo Koon takes this cause SW.com at least made an effort to write about him. . .

Admiral Akbar
Either PM me the things you want changed on it or put a post in my sig gallery (Link is in my profile)

If you don't, I'm likely to forget. Anything you want though, just ask. Makes it easier to make a sig right the first time.

Better yet I will PM you. Ok?

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by ReverendMakashi
Ahhh ok. I feel Plo Koon takes this cause SW.com at least made an effort to write about him. . .

Yet, They dident give enough effort, still there is so much info left out. I dont even know why CIn Drallig exists.. he wasnt in Lucas's original scripts just added to the movie for some apparent reason.

ReverendMakashi
Yet, They dident give enough effort, still there is so much info left out. I dont even know why CIn Drallig exists.. he wasnt in Lucas's original scripts just added to the movie for some apparent reason.

Amen. Why all of a sudden do people think he is an uber saberman?

Deus Ex
Probably because he's listed as one of the top Council swordsmen in LOE, for instance, and by NG himself (Who I still think is an egotistical bastard).

In any case, trading two blows with someone does not make you better than them. People are quick to defend Plo Koon, but not Cin. How does that work?

Admiral Akbar
Well, Im not quick to respond for any of them, but what info do we have about CIn that would make him the better fighter? Im not nessasarily saying Plo Koon would win, but with all the facts presented to us, Plo KOon was much more involved.. he fought in the hyperspace wars and in the clone wars, I would think giving koon a chance at this is more reasonable than supporting a ancient master who just trained jedi. If he was so legendary he would be better than mace or perhaps better than whoever is under mace.

Deus Ex
Read LOE. Dooku himself thought Cin Drallig to be a formidable swordsman. He didn't mention Plo Koon.

Admiral Akbar
Dooku also said that People like shaak ti, and Ki adi would be better than GG, but GG bested both of them.

Admiral Akbar
Sorry for asking but was it LOE? Lab of Evil?

Deus Ex
lol...Yep. Labyrinth of Evil. Dooku was thinking of swordsmen who could overcome Grievious. Cin was on the list. Plo Koon wasn't.

Admiral Akbar
True, but many people he mentioned that were on the lists were beaten by GG. So that cant be entirely accurate.

Darth_Glentract
lol...Yep. Labyrinth of Evil. Dooku was thinking of swordsmen who could overcome Grievious. Cin was on the list. Plo Koon wasn't.

Was Anakin? Notice Plo and Anakin use the same form. It may because of their fighting style. Even if it isn't Anakin defeated Cin, and Dooku didn't mention him, just like Plo Koon. That doesn't prove much, if anything.

ReverendMakashi

We can't base this off of Dooku's opinion. Dooku ain't no fool but look, Sidious thought Anakin Skywalker would grow to become the most powerful Sith Lord and look what happened. . .the infamous "Mustafar jump" totally fuhcked Sidious plans up.

Deus Ex
True, but many people he mentioned that were on the lists were beaten by GG. So that cant be entirely accurate.

Who was on the list who was beaten? I don't recall one.

And Glentract, Anakin was a considerable swordsman, but hadn't mastered the mental game. Dooku knew this. So did everyone else.

Darth_Glentract
Mental game or not, he defeated Cin. Anakin wasn't on the list. It shows he was good, but what I am saying is that being on it doesn't prove Cin would just because Plo wasn't on it.

Deus Ex
Mental game or not, he defeated Cin. Anakin wasn't on the list. It shows he was good, but what I am saying is that being on it doesn't prove Cin would just because Plo wasn't on it.

Well, it's something besides the hologram, which is all you guys are basing your "Nay-saying" arguments off of... a two to three second hologram. None of you even consider the situation. This isn't Cin standing there, looking like a samurai and Anakin standing opposite. They fight. Anakin easily wins. This is totally chaos, troopers everywhere, the jedi under siege.

Deus Ex

This right here is either a joke or the worst excuse to vote for Koon ever.

ReverendMakashi
This right here is either a joke or the worst excuse to vote for Koon ever.

Why do you insist on being so hostile? So what I like Koon better, or I feel Drallig is an over hyped punk. . .

Deus Ex
Why do you insist on being so hostile? So what I like Koon better, or I feel Drallig is an over hyped punk. . .

How is that hostile, Makashi? More importantly, why do you seem to have an attitude with everything I say? Why does everyone, actually? The only people who -don't- jump all over everything I say aren't even online right now.

Point is, if you say that Plo Koon wins becase he has a Star Wars.com profile, it's pretty poor reasoning. Revan doesn't have a profile but Bandon and Malak do. Would he lose to either of them? Wait... he beat both of them. Funny, that doesn't follow.

Darth_Glentract
Cin wasn't alone against him though either. Although only two Padawans were mentioned, I don't think it is smart to assume that they were the only ones. You're right, it isn't the clearest photo in the world. There could easily have been ten other Jedi just out of frame. If we go by the game that is what makes most people think(besides a one liner from Dooku) that and Cin is so good, Cin was standing alone, as was Anakin.

If we do go by the Dooku quote(which I think is worse than the movie clip, just as short and not very comprehensive.), then we could also say that in JA, Luke was quoted as being as good as Exar Kun. He obviously wasn't, seeing as Kun wasted him two weeks later. Cin sounds better than Anakin in the quote, but Anakin defeated him.

Deus Ex
Fine, fine. Whatever. I'm so tired of you people. I'm out of here.

ReverendMakashi
How is that hostile, Makashi? More importantly, why do you seem to have an attitude with everything I say? Why does everyone, actually? The only people who -don't- jump all over everything I say aren't even online right now.

Point is, if you say that Plo Koon wins becase he has a Star Wars.com profile, it's pretty poor reasoning. Revan doesn't have a profile but Bandon and Malak do. Would he lose to either of them? Wait... he beat both of them. Funny, that doesn't follow.

I don't have an attitude to everything you say. I just feel that you have some type of raw seaving hate for me. The thing is that Revan was at least in a canonical game not some un-canon character overpowering game. . .

Darth_Glentract
Janus, the reason that I personally am so critical of some of what you say; I don't think I jump over all of it; is because unless someone does, then lots of people(Avis for one) will almost always instantly consider it fact, even if there are reasonable arguments to be made against it.

Admiral Akbar
Fine, fine. Whatever. I'm so tired of you people. I'm out of here.

No, no, dont leave, stay and debate, thats what this thread and forum is all about, maybe you wont change any minds, but maybe make us see things differently..

overlord
Janus, the reason that I personally am so critical of some of what you say; I don't think I jump over all of it; is because unless someone does, then lots of people(Avis for one) will almost always instantly consider it fact, even if there are reasonable arguments to be made against it.

That's correct. It is already annoying that people state some stuff like facts and it's even more annoying that people think there is always certainty to who would be winner in this forum.
Sci-fi is just left to our own interpretation most of the time. sad

Darth Faunus
First off, stop ragging on Janus. Makashi, you're being ridiculously sensitive. He's making a point, and a valid one. You can't base reasoning off of opinion and expect to be taken seriously. Glentract, thanks for keeping a cool, and the rest of you with no respect or intelligence, shove off.

Now, Dooku's word is all we have here, but it works. He states four people who would utterly destroy the General if he were to fight like he was at the time. There are none othe rthan these four mentioned. The Count says that he would pity Grievous should he fight a Council member with those attacks. Grievous was slacking, and Dooku reprimanded him. Common sense people.

Next, Anakin. The reason he was not on the list was because of Dooku's own personal feelings of denial. If you've read the book, he reveals in his thoughts that he actually fears and dreads the idea that Anakin may have become more powerful than the Sith, that he had become a warrior who would destroy them. Dooku is denying Anakin's skill and power, and this is made very clear throughout the book.

And now I would like to, er, debate, as you do.

-- What do you know about Plo Koon that makes him so great?
-- How do you know that he is such a superb duelist?
-- Why do you think he is all of a sudden an unbeatable warrior?

I could go on, but I think I've made my point.

Admiral Akbar
Well, Im sure dooku himself did not know the entire council, because there were, of course, new people added, as well as jedi he had no affiliation with. Who knows if he knew Plo Koon or Kit Fisto.. or anyone else..

What do you know about Cin drallig that makes him a great duelist...saying dooku explained how CIn could beat GG doesnt mean anything... Anakin could say he was the strongest jedi, yet he lost to Obi Wan.
He has been around since even before TPM, and he had at least been in combat, as well as being the head general of many attacks and invasions. Cin drallig did nothing, but train younger deulists. Thats really all we know about him.
Plo Koon is not unbeatable, there are many who would slaughter him, but saying Cin is way better just because dooku says he would beat GG, does not automatically make him the better choice. Dooku said he became more powerful than even yoda, yet we all know this is not true. So you cant trust what dooku says most of the time...

IMO, Plo Koon would be a formitable opponent. If there was more info on CIn then i would consider supporting him..

Fishy
Those are two completly different things.

Dooku thinks he has become more powerful then Yoda he is overconfident.

Dooku knows that Cin could take GG, its a fact.

Not everything Dooku says is right but he is right here, only four can defeat GG for sure. Obi, Mace, Yoda and Cin... The others can't, meaning Kin is a great fighter. No matter what you think.

Now of coures this is another one of those fun debates, quotes and logic say Kin wins. Evidence does not, what do you trust more? Your choice.

Darth Faunus
You didn't listen to a word I just said, did you. Well, if you couldn't understand that, then I'm out of here.

overlord
A jedi master would probably defeat a jedi knight.
Are there actually some resources (in books perhaps) about the way they fought?

Darth Faunus
What are you talking about. . . ?

Fishy
Cin would destroy GG, Plo would not. Very few are good enough, Cin is listed as good enough. Its enough for some of us.

Especially because the little we know about Cin is far more impressive then the little we know about Plo

overlord
So Grievous could beat every jedi master except for Obi, Mace, Sidious, Yoda and Cin? Why is Cin still a jedi knight?

Darth Faunus
Fishy, I'm on your side. Those last two posts were to Akbar and overlord.

overlord
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
Fishy, I'm on your side. Those last two posts were to Akbar and overlord.

Don't worry, I'm not that in to Plo Koon nor am I intending on "debating". (sorry for the bad sentense formulation)

Fishy
I know, i'm talking to them as well...

Deus Ex
Well, Im sure dooku himself did not know the entire council, because there were, of course, new people added, as well as jedi he had no affiliation with. Who knows if he knew Plo Koon or Kit Fisto.. or anyone else..

He knew. For one thing, Dooku was a Jedi Master until within a year after the death of Qui-Gon Jinn. PLo Koon was on the council then. Also,
Dooku was keen on saber technique. He's easily one of the best in the Order. He noted those four for a reason. And he omitted the others... again, for a reason.

What do you know about Cin drallig that makes him a great duelist...saying dooku explained how CIn could beat GG doesnt mean anything... Anakin could say he was the strongest jedi, yet he lost to Obi Wan.

Well, for one, all of the evidence in favor of Plo Koon doesn't give us a clear measure of his ability. He hasn't squared off with any dangerous foes in melee, and the Order's greatest swordsman besides Yoda doesn't even consider him a challenge for Grievious, whom Oi-Wan pwned. Point is, it's easier to believe that Cin can win because he is an elder swordsman and trainer of many.

He has been around since even before TPM, and he had at least been in combat, as well as being the head general of many attacks and invasions. Cin drallig did nothing, but train younger deulists. Thats really all we know about him.

Thank you for admitting PLo Koon was around before TPM. Thus, Dooku would know of him. And considering the ridiculously low lifespan of Kel Dors, it's likely that Cin trained him.

Also, being a general doesn't mean he fought any lightsaber opponents. Virtually, there were none in TPM for him to fight.

Plo Koon is not unbeatable, there are many who would slaughter him, but saying Cin is way better just because dooku says he would beat GG, does not automatically make him the better choice. Dooku said he became more powerful than even yoda, yet we all know this is not true. So you cant trust what dooku says most of the time...

Cin may not be tremendously better. But I think overall he would be better. And Dooku in that case had little reason to lie. Considering that the author of the book (James Luceno) is one of the best EU writers of all time and wrote at least one Visual Dictionary, I would -hope- his works would be a decent source here.

IMO, Plo Koon would be a formitable opponent. If there was more info on CIn then i would consider supporting him..

Fair enough. I disagree, but I've ranted about this before.

Fishy
Originally posted by overlord
So Grievous could beat every jedi master except for Obi, Mace, Sidious, Yoda and Cin? Why is Cin still a jedi knight?

Cin is not a knight he's just not on the council...

And yeah pretty much... And Sidious is not a Jedi Master, also GG couldn't beat Dooku.

And you might have noticed something in those people, one of them is incredibly powerful with the force but the other three have to be great lightsaber duellist. Cin has to be great with a lightsaber to defeat GG. Obivously good enough to also beat somebody like Plo who could not beat GG>

Darth Faunus
Ah. . . and overlord Cin Drallig is a Jedi Master. Even if he isn't, no matter. Jedi Knight Anakin would tear Council member Coleman Trebor to pieces.

overlord
I'm pretty impressed Grievous can actually defeat jedi masters..

(about those other things, sorry for exidently including Sidious and about Cin, I thought one of you said that.)

Fishy
Originally posted by overlord
I'm pretty impressed Grievous can actually defeat jedi masters..

(about those other things, sorry for exidently including Sidious and about Cin, I thought one of you said that.)

As am I, but thats just one other thing that shows how incredibly weak the Jedi are... PT Jedi suck so much...

Deus Ex
I rather liked the bit about Plo Koon's age. Everyone seems to forget that Kel Dors have an incredibly short lifetime. Cin is probably twice as old as Koon.

overlord
Than this Koon dude must have been an incredibly talented guy..
Pretty gay though that he crashed his starfighter.

But damn.. Sidious should have build an army of cyborg people who were force sensative. Of course it would be hard to actually get them to fight for him.
(btw: I have just read that Grievous even killed Shaggy, jedi knight!)

commander gree
plo koon would rule cin draling becoue plo comes at the 3 place in the jedi council and kit to and cin draling would sitt in the council if he could defeat enyone in the council

Fishy
Originally posted by commander gree
plo koon would rule cin draling becoue plo comes at the 3 place in the jedi council and kit to and cin draling would sitt in the council if he could defeat enyone in the council

Again in English please? AND READ THE THREAD BEFORE YOU REPLY.

Thank you.

overlord
Originally posted by Fishy
Again in English please? AND READ THE THREAD BEFORE YOU REPLY.

Thank you.

Nooo!!! You shouldn't have said that! Now he will return to debate!! sick

Sorgo
Plo Koon isn't some all powerful Jedi, or he would have gone to rescue Palpatine OR he would have gone to kick Grievous' ass.

He sucks.

overlord
Don't be too degrading of a jedi master no matter how stupid he was.
There's nothing wrong with a versus thread between counsil members.
Of course there are going to be difference in opinion. Shame on you! nono

Fishy
Cin isn't a council member.

overlord
oopsy. So it was perfectly normal to think that Plo would be better because he was a council member. Pretty good thread then.

DarthMaul9123
cin isnt a council member but that isnt to say that since he's the saber instructor that he could take most of the people on the council

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Fishy
Cin would destroy GG, Plo would not. Very few are good enough, Cin is listed as good enough. Its enough for some of us.

Especially because the little we know about Cin is far more impressive then the little we know about Plo

Well since this is a sub-forum of the STar Wars Litterature and EU, I would have to say Cin Drallig wins, but If we look upon facts and evidence, well then I dont think Cin would win. There is not enough info on him to judge wether he would win a FONT=arial]Illogical fight.

Tangible God
How is that hostile, Makashi? More importantly, why do you seem to have an attitude with everything I say? Why does everyone, actually? The only people who -don't- jump all over everything I say aren't even online right now. Oh that's Deuce! You're goin down! I feel offended...Yeah, that's right......................it's ON!

darthsith19
Plo Koon isn't some all powerful Jedi, or he would have gone to rescue Palpatine OR he would have gone to kick Grievous' ass.

So since neither Yoda nor Mace went to rescue Palpatine or to kick Grievous's ass they're not all powerful Jedi, right?

Darth_Glentract
Yoda and Mace were shown killing hundreds of droids by themselves. Mace was pratically in charge of the air-units. Yoda caused to C9979 Landing Craft to Crash into eachother, destroying huge amounts droids. They needed to stay and fight them off. Still, just because Plo didn't go to save Sidious doesn't mean anything, because I don't remember Cin doing anything either.

ReverendMakashi
First off, stop ragging on Janus. Makashi, you're being ridiculously sensitive. He's making a point, and a valid one. You can't base reasoning off of opinion and expect to be taken seriously. Glentract, thanks for keeping a cool, and the rest of you with no respect or intelligence, shove off.

Now, Dooku's word is all we have here, but it works. He states four people who would utterly destroy the General if he were to fight like he was at the time. There are none othe rthan these four mentioned. The Count says that he would pity Grievous should he fight a Council member with those attacks. Grievous was slacking, and Dooku reprimanded him. Common sense people.

Next, Anakin. The reason he was not on the list was because of Dooku's own personal feelings of denial. If you've read the book, he reveals in his thoughts that he actually fears and dreads the idea that Anakin may have become more powerful than the Sith, that he had become a warrior who would destroy them. Dooku is denying Anakin's skill and power, and this is made very clear throughout the book.

And now I would like to, er, debate, as you do.

-- What do you know about Plo Koon that makes him so great?
-- How do you know that he is such a superb duelist?
-- Why do you think he is all of a sudden an unbeatable warrior?

I could go on, but I think I've made my point.

Don't start with me Faunus i've had a really bad day and I am not prepared to take your crap. Yours or Janus'. . .

Darth_Glentract
You know, Makashi, that's not the best rebuttal I've ever heard. I know your quarrel isn't with me, but Faunus gave reasons in what you said. Is your reason for Plo Koon winning you having a bad day?

Deus Ex
Well, if you'v ehad a touchy day, the best way to deal with it is to not deal with anything you don't have to. No one's forcing you to read these posts. If you're stressed, go blow off some steam in the OTF or read some of the BS they sling together in the Video Games or Comic Book versus sections.

But just being confrontational isn't gonna help you or anyone else.

ReverendMakashi
Well, if you'v ehad a touchy day, the best way to deal with it is to not deal with anything you don't have to. No one's forcing you to read these posts. If you're stressed, go blow off some steam in the OTF or read some of the BS they sling together in the Video Games or Comic Book versus sections.

But just being confrontational isn't gonna help you or anyone else.

You know me and you fight at e ery turn but your right I went to the OTF and I feel alot better now. . .

Darth Faunus
Don't start with me Faunus i've had a really bad day and I am not prepared to take your crap. Yours or Janus'. . .

The only one giving crap is you. And what are you going to do? Duel me?

But I'm willing to let this go, seeing as how this was a late reply, and you seem to have gained some sense.

Deus Ex
You know me and you fight at e ery turn but your right I went to the OTF and I feel alot better now. . .

Good. Even I have to remind myself that when upset, it's best to avoid entering debates. They can quickly escalate to arguments. And we have enough of those as it is.

ReverendMakashi

But I'm willing to let this go, seeing as how this was a late reply, and you seem to have gained some sense.

"You seem to have gained some sense", Really? I have been called arrogant by some folk but you make me look like a churchmouse. You seem to always have an attitude when I am around. You are a waste of my time and I am not going to lose my temper cause I don't want to get banned over a simple human road block.

ReverendMakashi
I wanna forget this week and this thread. . .

Tangible God

But I'm willing to let this go, seeing as how this was a late reply, and you seem to have gained some sense. Adding to it for no reason except my own boredom, what COULD he do?

Darth Faunus
Makashi, I'm not going to respond to that simply because I'm in a halfway decent mood.

ReverendMakashi
Originally posted by Tangible God
Adding to it for no reason except my own boredom, what COULD he do?

You don't wanna know my friend...

Darth Faunus
You're right. . . it'd be horrible. I don't think we could take it!

ReverendMakashi
You're right. . . it'd be horrible. I don't think we could take it!

Dude, remove the vibrator from your butt. It was a joke you human speed bumb. I am done with you.

Darth Faunus
Firstly, your title suits you well.

Secondly, you spelled speed bump wrong. Note the 'p'.

Lastly, fine with me. And since there is obviously going to be a hostile repsonse, I suppose we can continue this idiotic feud for another week or so. Or, you can calm yourself down and we'll make peace. But I'm not going to take insults and leave them be. So if you want, we can end this here. Or, we can waste our lives away. Kapish?

Darth_Glentract
Children, children, calm down. No need to argue here. Neither of you is doing crap anyway, so you might as well stop.

ReverendMakashi
Firstly, your title suits you well.

Secondly, you spelled speed bump wrong. Note the 'p'.

Lastly, fine with me. And since there is obviously going to be a hostile repsonse, I suppose we can continue this idiotic feud for another week or so. Or, you can calm yourself down and we'll make peace. But I'm not going to take insults and leave them be. So if you want, we can end this here. Or, we can waste our lives away. Kapish?

I have already stated that I am done with you and this thread. So just let it go now. Some people...

Deus Ex
Children, children, calm down. No need to argue here. Neither of you is doing crap anyway, so you might as well stop.

Glentract, did this really help the situation?

ReverendMakashi
Glentract, did this really help the situation?

There isn't even a situation to worry about Deus...

Deus Ex
With a comment like that, there's sure to be one.

ReverendMakashi
With a comment like that, there's sure to be one.

Well I don't have enough energy to keep this simple contest going. If Faunus still wants to take some cheap shots, I really don't care.

Deus Ex
If you don't care, why are you still on this thread talking about it?

ReverendMakashi
If you don't care, why are you still on this thread talking about it?

Trying to inform ya'll that it's over on my part. Don't even respond to this post, I hate this week and this thread...

Deus Ex
You already did. Why reiterate it? Why tell everyone not to respond?

Seriously... If you want to avoid all the heartache and trouble, just turn your back on this thread and don't look back. It's -that- simple.

Admiral Akbar
I have to agree, just look away. Make a thread and wait for people to post.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.