slipknot is actually overrated

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hawkwind
yes the band slipknot is quite overrated. imo

Raven Guardia
Wrong Forum wink

bardock
i assume this was a joke.trying to get people mad about their fallen comrade.

hawkwind
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
Wrong Forum wink hey you gotta cool sig.

Next Venom_girl
Likes Soundgarden.

hawkwind
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
Likes Soundgarden. i like soundgaren 2

crazy_shadow
Originally posted by hawkwind
yes the band slipknot is quite overrated. imo over-rated as in 15 out of 10 stars, I AGREE XD

hawkwind
Originally posted by crazy_shadow
over-rated as in 15 out of 10 stars, I AGREE XD more like 2 out of 2000 stars and by the way eddie izzard rocks

X-Menfan87
Originally posted by bardock
Seems like to me. wink

Spelljammer
Originally posted by bardock
He's still got a long ways to go before he's as evil as SpellJammer.. \m/ evil face \m/

bardock
Originally posted by Spelljammer
He's still got a long ways to go before he's as evil as SpellJammer.. \m/ evil face \m/

SpellJamer, the devil himself has a long ways to go before he is as evil as you.

Spelljammer
You sound like Pete, he said he was convinced South Park Saddam was based off me. laughing out loud

Cinemaddiction
Slipknot aren't even "rated" to begin with. Like so many other people, bands, and what have you, people too often confused something as being "overrated" as being "too popular". Slipknot are too hyped by mallcore kids, yeah, but as musicians, they live up to their extreme billing. In fact, their newer stuff is so far a departure from the old material, I HOPE they lose their bandwagon contingent of fans.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.