Ulic vs. Vodo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Glentract
I know this is like the twentieth thread made today, but could Ulic have killed Vodo?

Darth Avis
i dont think so if vodo had a lightsaber

Deus Ex
Attack of the Pics!

Lord Darkstar
well Ulic was nearly a match for Exar (yes I know Exar got a lot stronger, but he still nearly stood up to him and Ulic would also have got stronger) and Exar absolutly wasted Vodo. So, Ulic I guess, but I'm not sure actually, does anyone else have any thought on this?

Deus Ex
I agree. Exar Kun toyed with Vodo for ten seconds before killing him. Ulic was if anything only slightly lesser than Kun in saber skill. He'd dominate Vodo too.

Illustrious
Ulic is underrated because he was the apprentice, and because they didn't actively show him getting stronger, but he clearly did, and the proof is evident in each battle.

Exar slaughtered Vodo, who was effectively the best Jedi the Order could offer. Ulic would take him out too.

Deus Ex
I rather like Ulic now that I have gotten to know more of him. He is very impressive.

Darth Avis
wow i REALLY underrated ulic. he can win

Darth Faunus
Everytime Janus says something, you leap to agree. . . Have an opinion of your own.

Lord Simus
Thats what I always tell him. Anyways back on topic, although I was about to say Vodo but after thinking about it Ulic would take this one.

DarthMaul9123
ulic i know more about but i must say i dont know hardly anything of vodo siosk bass haha anyway droma and bass are good opponents so i think that it is a tie or very close

Darth Avis
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
Everytime Janus says something, you leap to agree. . . Have an opinion of your own. i am just saying what i think. usually i agree with janus but that is because he is usually right.

Darth Avis
Originally posted by Lord Simus
Thats what I always tell him. Anyways back on topic, although I was about to say Vodo but after thinking about it Ulic would take this one. i agree with everyone if im convinced.

Darth_Glentract
Since this thread is a little loped. I thought Ulic had matched the powerful Exar, not the Uber one that killed Vodo. Still, it is basically resolved. Soooo....

To try to squeze some more out of this thread, I am going to use something not worth its own thread.

The following fight is only for you if you read my Ajunta Pall Journal, or else you wont get it. I wonder if this worked, I don't think anyone read it, but whatever.

Could MY interpretation, the one described in the Journal, have defeat Ulic and Vodo in combat? Power duel.

If no one read it, well, whatever, don't respond though, I hate it when people are like "I don't know who ... is so I am going to vote ...". That is really annoying.

Darth Avis
what page is it on in the storytime thread? i would love to read it.

Darth_Glentract
It on page thirteen and somewhere near page 20(I had forgotten to post the ending for like a month or so.)

Darth Avis
glentract i read post one and FYI i doubt they had blasters back then.

Illustrious
Originally posted by Darth Avis

hmmmm....

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Darth Avis

It's not supposed to be canon or anything(It would be cool if one day I was good enough to write a real SW book and make that canon stick out tongue) . It's called an infiniti. Blasters were invented ~25,000 B.B.Y. and this takes place 9000 B.B.Y.

Darth Avis
i read when Pall ripped the ship apart. how large was the ship? now i read everything on page 13 and the guys were all powered by the k crystels so they are a bit UNDERpowered. got to go. hope to finish your story soon.

Darth Avis
wasnt Pall the dark lord. when he died he wasnt a lord. Also couldnt he use the amazing power in his sword (double bladed i think) to kill all 40 jedi. like shoot 50000 degrees all around him through the sword? not trying to be mean just

Veneficus
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
It's not supposed to be canon or anything(It would be cool if one day I was good enough to write a real SW book and make that canon stick out tongue) . It's called an infiniti. Blasters were invented ~25,000 B.B.Y. and this takes place 9000 B.B.Y.

You actually are a pretty good writer Glentract...you just need to be a bit less jerky in your writing...like smoother and perhaps better defined.

Darth_Frobo
your damn good glentract, and you have the good tendency of finishing what you start, unlike me.......

Illustrious
Originally posted by Veneficus
You actually are a pretty good writer Glentract...you just need to be a bit less jerky in your writing...like smoother and perhaps better defined.

Yeah, fluidity and more advanced literary style is what you lack. But other than that, it's very solid writing.

Darth Avis
well this is what i have for Palls sword. heat concentrated, exploding, "imploding in and up avoiding the user ...^... like that. ice the same. unbreakeable, supersharp, spirit connection (guess) shield around user, stores the force of user. any other power that Palls sword can have?

Darth_Frobo
descriptivness and flow are pretty much the only things missing and all that takes is effort and revision.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Darth_Frobo
your damn good glentract, and you have the good tendency of finishing what you start, unlike me.......

I only wish. I have a dozen of unfinished stories on my computer.

How do I improve fluidity and smoothness? I can tell I'm no good at that.

Veneficus
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
I only wish. I have a dozen of unfinished stories on my computer.

How do I improve fluidity and smoothness? I can tell I'm no good at that.

The same way I did...practice...lots and lots of practice. The more you write the better you get just like if you train at a sport you will get better at it. The same goes for writing. Speaking of such I need to finish chapter 7 on my book (damn lazyiness)

Darth_Glentract
Speaking of such I need to finish chapter 7 on my book (damn lazyiness)

Yes you do. I want to read it.

Illustrious
Fluidity really is a play by ear thing. Either read it to yourself mentally, or read it out loud. If you find it doesn't "flow" right to your ear, try rewriting the sentence and play around with it. Good writing is largely subconscious, there's not a formula.

Veneficus
Originally posted by Illustrious
Fluidity really is a play by ear thing. Either read it to yourself mentally, or read it out loud. If you find it doesn't "flow" right to your ear, try rewriting the sentence and play around with it. Good writing is largely subconscious, there's not formula.

What I was trying to say...yet worded much better...

jollyjim311
What I was trying to say...yet worded much better...

haha, how ironic

Darth Faunus
My thoughts exactly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.