Predator: Hunt Of The Republic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Veav
I do not own Star Wars. Star Wars Character, Events, and etc. is all fiction. George Lucas owns Star Wars. This story contains a CrossOver and fake Star Wars Character.

"General Varrack!"Delta 127 yelled out running toward an Ithorian with a lightsaber. "Yes trooper?"Varrack answered turning to the Clone trooper. "Its Jedi Jaric sir! Hes dead!"127 said blankly. The Ithorian's eyes seem widened and suprised, its hard to tell since they seem to have same expression. The clone trooper and the Ithorian Jedi ran into a trail.

"JARIC!"Varrack yelled out when he saw his Padawan dead...and skinned. He was hanging from a tree with metal wires tied around his ankles. Varrack looked around and noticed no Clone Trooper was insight but Delta 127. "Trooper, wheres the others?!?"Ithorian asked quickly. The Clone Trooper began to use the radio inside his helmet to contact the others. "Come on! Delta 132? Delta 158? Charlie 3?"127 began to yell out.

While in other parts of the forest and helmet was laying down into the grass. You can hear 127 yelling out for answers. A clicking noise was now heard as a invisible figure appeared. You can't quite see it but the figure created small blur. The invisible figure crushed the helmet with his feet making a same noise as a glass breaking.

"Noting General Varrack"127 said gripping tight into his blaster. "Where can the-"Varracks stopped after hearing a vicious roar. 127 got into his gunning stance and looked around. Varrack expression seemed serious and he took out a lightsaber, getting ready. It seemed so quiet and still that the clone trooper let out a sigh. "General Varra-"The clone trooper stopped a spear crushed through the poor trooper.

In fear, Varrack stepped back many times. To him it seems as if a Spear was moving by itself as it was pulled. Varrack ignored the fear and he was corrected as the invisible figure began to turn visible. Varrack flinched as he saw the figure. Gray/green/pale skinned, long black nails, creature feet, equipped with array of weapons, and wearing a mask.

It was...It was...a Yautja(Also known as Predator). Varrack unleashed his blue blade and charged toward the hunter. Before Varrack can strike, the Predator in lightning speed grabbed the Jedi Lightsaber Handle, stopping the strike. The hunter backcopped the face of Ithorian. The nightmare of the Jedi was complete as the Predator took out a Double Bladed Lightsaber!! The Ithorian was smart as he began to run. He took out a comlink and holocron came out, Master Kenobi appeared.

"Master Varrack? What is it?"Kenobi asked. "SOMETHING IS HUNTING ME! ALL OF MY TROOPERS ALL DEAD!"Holocron of Varrack showed running then a roar was heard. "NOO!!!"The holocron showed the Ithorian Jedi helding up his lightsaber and another blade of lightsaber hit it. Then the holocron disappeared, before anything else a clicking noise was heard.

Obi-Wan Kenobi: MASTER VARRAACCK!!!!!

chilled monkey
Great idea! I love the idea of a Star Wars/Predator crossover.

Darth_Veav
While in space....

The battle in space rages on as Master Skywalker leads the clone pilots. Septartists are no match for the Republic while Master Skywalker is in the space. Just as the victory was coming something was happening...something Very Very bad...

"Huh?"Anakin stared at something. He can feel the force as the galaxy began to rip, something was coming out of the hyperwrap, but were they crazy? A war was going on! All attack ships, republic, anakin, and even the septartist were staring at a blue wrap gate. Then something unexpected appeared...A huge cruiser appeared, bigger than Commence Guild Support Chip or even Republican Support Cruiser! But were they allies or enemies

They found out as immense war ships and unqiue fighters came out, thousands of them or even millions! Anakin and his clone pilots began to attack its new enemies! Septartist began to crumble as the mysterious force began to fire plasma bolts and destroy it. "Gold leader, who are they!??"Anakin yelled out in his comlink.

"Don't know Commander Skywalker! Their technology is out of this universe, their more advanced from us!"Gold Leader responded. "AHHHH!!!!"Gold Leader screamed as a Predator jumped out of his own fighter with his spear. The spear, speared through the cockpit and to the gold leader. "GOLD LEADER!"Anakin yelled as he U-Turned and headed for GL's ship but he had problems of his own as a Yautja ship came for Anakin. They were equally skilled in Piloting.

While in Invisible Hand..

"Hello General Grevious"Count Dooku came with his blank expression, walking down the ramp where Grevious was. Grevious didn't answer, when he doesn't answer that means he's angry. "I see somethings disturbing you"Count Dooku wisely said. Grevious turned to Dooku. "Yes, someone or something is hunting the republic and giving them fear. That is my job, we must CRUSH them!"Grevious barked. Dooku raised his eyebrow. "Yes I heard about them...Their yautja's....come with me and I'll tell you about them"Dooku said as he walked up the ramp with Grevious following.

Darth_Veav
eh no comments? Comments comes first then the story!

JaehSkywalker
cool..... pls continue...!!

Darth_Veav
The space rages on as Anakin's group fails and crumbles and Yautjas destroying everything in their way like the Wookies. "Commander Skywalker, we need backup! I am calling for General Kenobi and help sqaud now!"The last gold leader as Anakin Skywalker confirmed it. A spear and a great force of speed missiles toward the gold leader. "GOLD LEADER!"Anakin shouted as a X-Fighter exploded.

In Datootine..
Mace Windu destroyed many super battle droid and war rages. It stopped as another hypergate ripped in the open, only this time a huge plasma blasted them. Cleverly, Mace force jumped out of it but landed badly. An invisible figure approaches Mace and uncloaks himself, taking out Double-Bladed Lightsaber.

"And thats the story my friend"Dooku said coldly, hearing metal footsteps of General Grevious. "So I see, they hunt worthy enemies which is the Jedi or even us"Grevious said blankly. "Yes.."

Mace Windu dodged a quick slash, escaping a hard burning pain. Mace Windu, user of Vaapad quickly tried to defeat the Yautja with his feelings. However, the hunter was equally skilled or even superior. The hunter dodged and clashed.

(Srry so short I have homework!)

JaehSkywalker
its ok... cool story though...

JaehSkywalker
how old are you anyway???

Darth_Veav

JaehSkywalker
cool... i'm 13 too.... juz dont tell anyone smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.