The Dragon Riders of Pern

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Glentract
I'm new in this particular forum, so sorry if I act dumb for a while.

Anyway, has anyone here read the Dragon Riders of Pern books? I got to like page 30 of the first one and stopped because it took me like two minutes to read a page(the font was so small and it was something like an eight inch tall page). To anyone who has read it, is it worth finishing them?

Dreampanther
It's okay, but it depends how old you are. I enjoyed them while I was at school, but then I outgrew them.

vaya_the_elf
I've heard of them, but have not read them yet.

Hopefully I will read them sometime, but I have a very long list of books

moogleattack
I think they're great! I started reading them when I was in fifth or sixth grade and just had to read all of them. My favorite ones would have to be the Harperhall trilogy.

MikaSato7
I agree, I have read most of them and they are great. The harper hall trilogy is probably my favorite of all the other ones, but they are all pretty good.

Coldfire
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
I'm new in this particular forum, so sorry if I act dumb for a while.

Anyway, has anyone here read the Dragon Riders of Pern books? I got to like page 30 of the first one and stopped because it took me like two minutes to read a page(the font was so small and it was something like an eight inch tall page). To anyone who has read it, is it worth finishing them?
Oh definitely! I really liked most of them, and I've read nearly all of them (minus the newest ones) happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.