A new game we can play.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spelljammer
I've invented a whole new game using the powers of my obsession with Dungeons&Dragons.. So here it is..

Dungeon Siege:
Yes, based off the tottaly awesome game. You will take the role of one of the 7 npc classes. Each one is assigned differance positions in the game but bassicaly there's "good guys" and "bad guys".

Commoners:
Commoners are the townspeople, when somebody is murdered, it is up to the commoners to hold a trial to execute one of the living characters. They must come to a majority vote inorder to execute someone and be accused of being the murderer. (Representing the chaotic neutral/chaotic stupid townspeople.) The villains win if they succesfuly murder all the commoners or the aristocrat. Whichever comes first.

Black Wizards:
Black Wizards are evil cult members sacrificing people to thier dark god, the black wizards must come to a majority descsion over private message or instant messenger whom they want to kill then they tell the GM or "magewright" thier answer. I then invent a grotest way for them to die. Yippy skippy for me.. (Lawful evil at work.)

Warrior:
A corrupt gaurd who went mad. The warrior does not work with the black wizards and simply kills people he personaly does not like or just feels like it. He or she must pm the magewright who they want to slaughter. If he is killed by the black wizards nothing happens, but if the commoners succesfuly execute him or her they automaticaly win the game. (Chaotic evil never rests..)

Expert:
The expert is the lawful good character who's job is to get behind who's behind the murders. He asks me questions about who's who and I tell him. The expert then tries to convince you without letting on that he's the expert or else it will mean ceartain death and draw the evil closer to victory.

Aristocrat:
The aristocrat is the royal head of the town. (Lawful neutral douchebag.) His or her words means more then the others. He or she can seperately ask the magewright to execute another person besides the person voted to be killed but only if I roll a higher roll on a d12 versus 2d6. (To symbolize the legal redtape.) The aristocrat also tells me who they'd prefer to see die instead. If the warrior or black wizards succesfuly kill the aristocrat, you all automaticaly lose the game and the badguys win.

Adept:
Ah, the neutral good goody-two shoes. It is up to the adept to decide who he wants to cast a protection circle under before the black wizards declare who they want to die. Whomever is protected by his circle cannot die. However he cannot use the circle on himself..

Magewright:
That's me, your neutral evil dungeon master. Magewrights craft, I create the game. My job is to oversee and create the plot. You dig?

Now we're going to need a whole lotof partcipants to make this game work. Somewhere around 20 people. So don't be shy. (4 black wizards/1 warrior versus the town, the aristocrat, expert, and adept.)

MAGEWRIGHT:
Me ofcourse.

Leo.M
book *starts reading post*

your crazy if you think I'm going to read all that

wallbash

sorry dude

playmean
yawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.