Advent Children MP3 Question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darkhaven
Yeah I know you probably got annoyed by this already but I'm looking for the new One Winged Angel track from the Advent Children movie. If anyone can provide a download source or even directly transfer it to me, it won't go unrewarded. Thanks in advance.

Wild_7
Yeah i have it right here. Add my msn

[email protected]

and i will send it to you!

Looking forward to my 'reward' hehe laughing Happy Dance eek!

Darkhaven
Wrong version dude...or not the full anyways sad

StinkFist462
pretty sure p2p programs will have it.

Darkhaven
They don't. They have some knockoff version that noobs thought was from the movie (they didnt actually see the movie obviously) and titled it incorrectly. The actual version from the movie isnt on P2P (or its hiding pretty damn well)

StinkFist462
oh ok. i just thought p2p would have it cause they have a shitload of random crap.

Darkhaven
Nobody has this file O.o Its uber rare. My friend is attempting to hunt it down, and if he succeeds he gets a big reward for it...

trent_barton
To find it, just go here: h t t p : / / glacius. multiply. com/ music Youll have to put it together though, it wont let me place links yet. Just scroll down and you will find it.

eggmayo
http://glacius.multiply.com/music

Sorry, that was annoying.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.