The Uneasiness with THE SENTRY

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joesha28
Yes, i mean The Sentry. I have looked thru the bios of The Sentry: he has quite impressive stats. But Marvel.com calls him "the most powerful hero in the marvel universe" which will be quite a dent on the pride of a Thor-fan, Surfer-fan and of course Hulk-fan. Classic Thor was called the most powerful protector of marvel earth, but with Thor not operating at the moment the biggest hurt is for the silver surfer who fans calls the most powerful hero. Hulk, well is the least affected, for he is all abt strength but not power.

I made this thread for your views of calling Sentry the most powerful.

roughrider
It's curious. You could say Thor occupied the same place at Marvel as Superman does at DC - being the No.1 most powerful protector of Earth. Now, since Silver Surfer home is space and only drops in from time to time, it doesn't dent him very much. And Supes does have competition at home from Shazam, who is possibly more powerful and could defeat him. But Sentry is still a rather unknown quantity to wonder about that. He has some phobias I understand.

joesha28
"Now, since Silver Surfer home is space and only drops in from time to time, it doesn't dent him very much."

Actually it does, because Sentry called most powerful hero in the universe, while Thor is most powerful hero on earth. By saying universe it affects SS.

Sentry is a character who have not shown the feats much to gain the title most powerful yet. But for someone who acquired power from a serum is ranked ahead of someone who is born with power or someone who acquired power from a cosmic being like Galactus is like a joke.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.