Management exam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Corran
Management exam

The following short quiz consists of 4 questions and will tell you whether you are qualified to be a professional manager. Scroll down for each answer. The questions are NOT difficult. But don't scroll down UNTIL you have answered the question!

1. How do you put a giraffe into a refrigerator?

The correct answer is: Open the refrigerator, put in the giraffe,
close the door. This question tests whether you tend to do simple things in an overly complicated way.

2. How do you put an elephant into a refrigerator?

Did you say, Open the refrigerator, put in the elephant, and close the refrigerator?

Wrong Answer.

Correct Answer: Open the refrigerator, take out the giraffe, put in the elephant and close the door. This tests your ability to think through the repercussions of your previous actions.

3. The Lion King is hosting an animal conference. All the animals attend... except one. Which animal does not attend?

Correct Answer: The Elephant. The elephant is in the refrigerator. You just put him in there. This tests your memory. Okay, even if you did not answer the first three questions correctly, you still have one more chance to show your true abilities.

4. There is a river you must cross but it is used by crocodiles, and you do not have a boat. How do you manage it?

Correct Answer: You jump into the river and swim across. Have you not been listening? All the crocodiles are attending the Animal Meeting.
This tests whether you learn quickly from your mistakes.

According to Anderson Consulting Worldwide, around 90% of the professionals they tested got all questions wrong, but many preschoolers got several correct answers. Anderson Consulting says this conclusively disproves the theory that most professionals have the brains of a four-year-old.

DarkC
I've heard this before, which is why I got 'em all right. yes

shellie
ok my head hurts more now sad

TigerLover
surely it cant be hygenic putting a giraffe and an elephant in your refrigerator! blink

Kosta
Ive known those for ages. I love to ask drunk friends at parties, Its a riot when they figure out how simple it is. laughing out loud

DarkC
Originally posted by Kosta
Ive known those for ages. I love to ask drunk friends at parties, Its a riot when they figure out how simple it is. laughing out loud
Yeah. I guess a smidgeon of simplicity comes back to you when you're drunk, eh. stick out tongue

Corran
Originally posted by TigerLover
surely it cant be hygenic putting a giraffe and an elephant in your refrigerator! blink I've never seen any documentation that suggests it's not hygenic.

Syren
laughing I got them all wrong... even when I reached the last question and it was obviously going be directly linked to the previous three... I still drew a complete mind blank.

Oh well, I'm pretty happy

DaCanadianMoose
Originally posted by Corran
Management exam

The following short quiz consists of 4 questions and will tell you whether you are qualified to be a professional manager. Scroll down for each answer. The questions are NOT difficult. But don't scroll down UNTIL you have answered the question!

1. How do you put a giraffe into a refrigerator?

The correct answer is: Open the refrigerator, put in the giraffe,
close the door. This question tests whether you tend to do simple things in an overly complicated way.

2. How do you put an elephant into a refrigerator?

Did you say, Open the refrigerator, put in the elephant, and close the refrigerator?

Wrong Answer.

Correct Answer: Open the refrigerator, take out the giraffe, put in the elephant and close the door. This tests your ability to think through the repercussions of your previous actions.

3. The Lion King is hosting an animal conference. All the animals attend... except one. Which animal does not attend?

Correct Answer: The Elephant. The elephant is in the refrigerator. You just put him in there. This tests your memory. Okay, even if you did not answer the first three questions correctly, you still have one more chance to show your true abilities.

4. There is a river you must cross but it is used by crocodiles, and you do not have a boat. How do you manage it?

Correct Answer: You jump into the river and swim across. Have you not been listening? All the crocodiles are attending the Animal Meeting.
This tests whether you learn quickly from your mistakes.

According to Anderson Consulting Worldwide, around 90% of the professionals they tested got all questions wrong, but many preschoolers got several correct answers. Anderson Consulting says this conclusively disproves the theory that most professionals have the brains of a four-year-old.

Oh....my....God....

I'm in management...however, after taking this test a few moments ago, I have had to tender my resignation....I'm clearly not cut out for this line of work.

I'm going to CLOWN SCHOOL!!!! Happy Dance

Lana
I'm tempted to give this to my manager.

Think I should probably wait until I've been working there longer than a week? laughing

(I got them all right, btw)

DarkC
More than a week.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.