5,000 Wolverines vs Doomsday & Savage Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
I am not sure can Wolverine cut Doomsday? I mean this as the one fight not the kind where doomsday keeps coming back.

yahman
The originality roll eyes (sarcastic)

Solidus Snake
the wolverines dont standa chance

JirK
wolverines make a good weapon. i say they kill all the wolverines and bruse banner decides to make money by selling his bones.

jinzin
hulk's not really much of a problem... ONE wolverine gives hulk fits all the time... (notice you freakin jinzin-hating machines.... I didn't say wolverine can beat hulk...just give him fits...which he does...so there stick out tongue )5,000 is a bit much...but since doomsday's there...they won't win... they'll all just die horribly...it's sad but true.... sad

wolverine8888
who ever wrote this has deffently not seen wolverine vs hulk fights they have both one once that is it the rest were all tie some with one doing better then the other but ultimatly ties.

superman302
Doomsday could do this on his own.

wolverine8888
u all over think doomday far to much.

ZephroCarnelian
The only reason Logan can tie a Hulk fight is cos he's a fan-favourite.

One thunder-clap from Hulk's hands and Logan is down for the count.

One mini-earthquake from Hulk's fists pounding on the ground and Logan is down for the count.

Of course... 5000 Wolverines is a lot of Wolverines...

But both Doomsday and Hulk have practically unlimited strength (well, literally in Hulk's case) and Superman level durability....

I think the Wolverines are going down...

superman302
Originally posted by wolverine8888
u all over think doomday far to much.

im sorry but what?

wolverine8888
lol strength does not win a battle in the least bit and if fan favorits ment who can fight who then why has spiderman yet to this date beaten wolverien when he sell more comciss then every one eles. in there fight spdiermans normaly the one losing till it broken up

wolverine8888
doomday is not that powerful show me a listing of his powers I wanna see why u all think he so great

superman302
He has higher durability then Superman, He heals quicker then the Hulk, he can move as quick as Superman, He can atapt during a fight so he pretty much has no weaknesses, he is almost imposible to kill and even if you kill him he comes back and cant die the same way twice, and he is stronger then Superman, so yea i doubt there anything all those wolverines are going to do to him

wolverine8888
I also like to piont out that thor superman him self said was his greatest opponet he has ever fought. superman beats doomday. thor ties superman. hulk ties thor when they fight. wolverine and hulk normaly always stalemate so ur trying to tell me 5,000 wolverien would lose ya that make a lot of sense lol

wolverine8888
also doomday does ntop heal faster then the hulk man i read there battle he just becomes reborn but it takes like a long while and neevr once has he healed during a fight.

Dreampanther
Merely the fact that 5 000 Wolverines are considered necessary to be a challenge to Hulk (and Doomsday) should make the outcome of this fight obvious.

The 5 000 Wolverines won't be able to attack all at once, therefore rendering their numerical superiority null and void, while they will also have to be careful not to hack and slash each other by accident.

You didn't say whether this was intelligent Hulk or savage Hulk? Not that it makes that much of a difference to the outcome, in the end, in my opinion, but while brutal Hulk might just wade in and start kicking ass, intelligent Hulk might jump away and then start pounding the Wolverines with two-ton boulders. Or tear a hole in the earth and watch them fall in. Or . . .

superman302
also doomday does ntop heal faster then the hulk man i read there battle he just becomes reborn but it takes like a long while and neevr once has he healed during a fight.

In hunter prey Superman used some kind of high powered energy sword and cut a huge gash in Doomsdays leg but as soon as he was cut it heald up in a second.

wolverine8888
yet hulk will do this even thou he cant take one wolverine lol

wolverine8888
oh so he can heal but still does mean that he ehals faster then hulk. hulk had his whole body lit of fire and was fine in seconds

superman302
I wanna know how the wolverines are going to beat Doomsday??? i mean are they going to cut him? considering the fact that he is more durable then Superman and can survive a full powered blast from Darkseids omega beams i doubt it, and even if they some how do magae to kill him he will just come back and they wont be able to do it again

wolverine8888
u forget the fact that he doesent come abck right away takes a long tiem so that would mean doomday loses. also wolverine cuts the hulk with no problem at all he do the very same to doomday. wolverien claws can cut through every thing but capts shild and the same then wolverine bones are covered in.(im to lazy to spell the metal lol)

ZephroCarnelian
Could Wolverine's claws cut Superman...?

Cos DD is just as hard to cut...

superman302
u forget the fact that he doesent come abck right away takes a long tiem so that would mean doomday loses. also wolverine cuts the hulk with no problem at all he do the very same to doomday. wolverien claws can cut through every thing but capts shild and the same then wolverine bones are covered in.(im to lazy to spell the metal lol)

Doomsday is more Durable then Superman which means he is more Durable then the hulk, Hulk cant even survive a direct hit from a nuke but Superman usually can no problem

wolverine8888
yes he deffently could he cut jugger naught befor and juggernaut is deffently more durable

superman302
and even if he manages to get a few scratches on him it wont matter cause Doomsday will heal instantly

wolverine8888
first off hulk and wolverine have both survived direct hits from nukes. and I have neevr ocne seen superman hit with a nuke a bomb yes a nuke no

wolverine8888
also superman has beaten doomday to death with his bear hands

superman302
also superman has beaten doomday to death with his bear hands

Yea and died himself, and then Doomsday came back and each time he comes back he is stronger then before, and i still want you to tell me how Wolverine is going to kill doomsday

wolverine8888
yes but when doom day dies it take very long time months made even years so I dont see how if he kills him how that aint a win. wolverine could just stabb him in the head good game. I think one wolverine would give doom day a huge fight 5,000 would rape him

DarkCrawler
I think one wolverine would give doom day a huge fight

What the f**k?

Welcome back.

superman302
yes but when doom day dies it take very long time months made even years so I dont see how if he kills him how that aint a win. wolverine could just stabb him in the head good game. I think one wolverine would give doom day a huge fight 5,000 would rape him

So wolverine recently could barely scratch the Wrecker( a class 40 character) in New Avengers, but you think he will be able to stabe Doomsday in the head( a head covered in bony spikes that are strong enough to cut superman)...... and that my friend is why you are called a fanboy.

Sparkz
As much as i hate to admitt it 1 wolverine is a match for the hulk seeing as wolvy can hurt hulk easily with adimantium and is faster and more tactical, but realy it shouldnt matter, because hulk should heal straight away and due to increaseing strength his speed will also graduly increase and eventuly be able to smite down wolverine. But of course this is never how it works when wolverine is in a fight against spider-man all of spidey's powers are dumbed down so he can get a hit in, when he is a fight with the hulk hulks healing factor disappears, so hulk dies of blood loss or summit.

Hulk would easily get beaten by 5000 wolvys as stupid as it seems, but doomsday i know nothing about so cant say.

superman302
wolverine would give doom day a huge fight

Alright im no longer going to argue with u , that has gots to be prolly the most fanboyism i have heard is one sentence.

jinzin
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
The only reason Logan can tie a Hulk fight is cos he's a fan-favourite.

One thunder-clap from Hulk's hands and Logan is down for the count.

One mini-earthquake from Hulk's fists pounding on the ground and Logan is down for the count.

Of course... 5000 Wolverines is a lot of Wolverines...

But both Doomsday and Hulk have practically unlimited strength (well, literally in Hulk's case) and Superman level durability....

I think the Wolverines are going down...

thnunderclap? earthquake fist?

...y-you didn't read thos comics did you? confused

both times sent wolverine into a berserker fury, one time he guts hulk..the second he nearly cuts hulk's head off....

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by jinzin
thnunderclap? earthquake fist?

...y-you didn't read thos comics did you? confused

both times sent wolverine into a berserker fury, one time he guts hulk..the second he nearly cuts hulk's head off.... dude a clap should be lethal to logans senses.
Whatever.

Tha C-Master
first off hulk and wolverine have both survived direct hits from nukes. and I have neevr ocne seen superman hit with a nuke a bomb yes a nuke no So wolverine can beat superman?

Jinzin!!!!

Madguitarist
first off hulk and wolverine have both survived direct hits from nukes. and I have neevr ocne seen superman hit with a nuke a bomb yes a nuke no

"In Superman/Doomsday: Hunter/Prey, Superman survived, at ground zero, a blast equal to "a million nuclear bombs" (according to the energy being Waverider). The explosion was caused by the destruction of the power generator for the entire planet of Calaton; the energy was drawn from the planetary core. Superman did not suffer any physical damage, but was momentarily rendered inert, and stated that he felt concussed. He then got up and boxed a little more with Doomsday, who also survived the blast."

jplatinum
Overkill.
wolverine wins.

Jargon343
Originally posted by Madguitarist
"In Superman/Doomsday: Hunter/Prey, Superman survived, at ground zero, a blast equal to "a million nuclear bombs" (according to the energy being Waverider). The explosion was caused by the destruction of the power generator for the entire planet of Calaton; the energy was drawn from the planetary core. Superman did not suffer any physical damage, but was momentarily rendered inert, and stated that he felt concussed. He then got up and boxed a little more with Doomsday, who also survived the blast."

That power generator must have been built by the same guy that designed the Death Star laughing

But yeah that explosion didn't even phase Doomsday. Supes was barely concious after that and DD was still walking around like he didn't even know it had happened.

Doomsday is hellavuh fast too, Superman has trouble keeping up with him. He would rip through half the wolverines before they even knew he was there.

Fanboy
Wolverine would die and then the rest of the 4,999.

TOAA
welcome back logan.

King KAM
Originally posted by superman302
So wolverine recently could barely scratch the Wrecker( a class 40 character) in New Avengers, but you think he will be able to stabe Doomsday in the head( a head covered in bony spikes that are strong enough to cut superman)...... and that my friend is why you are called a fanboy.

Uummm You do realize that wrecker got a HUGE upgrade dont you???
hr is no longer class 40, marvel directory is outdated on some things.

Metalmanx
It really doesn't matter. Doomsday wins this fight all by his lonesome...in about 10 seconds, no less.

And by adding Hulk into the mix, that's just overkill.

5000 dead Canadians.

King KAM
Originally posted by Metalmanx
It really doesn't matter. Doomsday wins this fight all by his lonesome...in about 10 seconds, no less.

And by adding Hulk into the mix, that's just overkill.

5000 dead Canadians.
maybe 300 dead candians, but thats about all

wolverine8888
thor ties superman super man even says he best fight he ever had was with thor. hulk ties thor ever single time they fight. herc ties thor also. wolverine has beaten herc. wolverine ties hulk. so that would mean wolverine can deffently fight doomday unless other comics are just lieng which would not make sense because the wrighter is almsot always right for he makes the characters and the stories

wolverine8888
also u should know that thor got his ass kicked by wrecker he barly did any damage to him the last tiem they fought. he class 100 bye the way. also if u watch wolverine was ripping him up like it was his job he did more damage then his whole team did to gather

King KAM
thor ties superman super man even says he best fight he ever had was with thor. hulk ties thor ever single time they fight. herc ties thor also. wolverine has beaten herc. wolverine ties hulk. so that would mean wolverine can deffently fight doomday unless other comics are just lieng which would not make sense because the wrighter is almsot always right for he makes the characters and the stories
not so true....but whatever im a wolverine fanboy so i say, I AGREE big grin

roughrider
Like Dreampanther said, this numerical superiority could be a problem, as only 1-2 dozen can attack Hulk and DD each at a time. What if they just windmill their arms and knock huge clumps of Logan's away - there's so many they couldn't move out of the way - plus thunderclaps and cracking the earth to sink them? The Logans are sure tougher than 5,000 ninjas, but victory doesn't seem certain here. Doomsday might not even get cut!

wolverine8888
doomday cant beat super man thor tied super man thor ties herc and hulk wolverine beat herc and tied hulk many times

TOAA

dam dude..i would have never known.....

broly112
sick sick sick sick

King KAM
Originally posted by TOAA
dam dude..i would have never known.....
theres nothin wrong with bein gay or bi.....

TOAA
Originally posted by King KAM

dam dude.not u......

King KAM
dam dude.not u......
NO!, i am Straight, but i just dont feel like people should ever be discriminated against....unless theyre canadians....canada sucks.

broly112

King KAM
Originally posted by broly112

nothing......to me, i wouldnt enjoy it, but hey different strokes for different folks.

TOAA
gay people make TOAA sick. i am sorry but thats how i feel.its not natural ur cock should be in a pussy not in another guy's ass....i hope i didnt offend any1 and if i did.black robb i am sorry bro

Metalmanx
dam dude.not u......

What's your deal, man? There's absolutely nothing wrong with being gay or bi. I am straight, but have many gay and bi friends. My roommate last year was gay and I couldn't have asked for a better roommate.

You're just close minded. There's already too much of that in this world.

I apologize for my outburst, I really do. I just hate seeing things like that. We can get back on topic now.

Doomsday wins. I guess Hulk, too.

King KAM
What's your deal, man? There's absolutely nothing wrong with being gay or bi. I am straight, but have many gay and bi friends. My roommate last year was gay and I couldn't have asked for a better roommate.

I apologize for my outburst, I really do. I just hate seeing things like that. We can get back on topic now.

I agree with you totally, accept you couldve asked for a better roomie, a hot chick who likes to bring her hot friends to all please you sexually and buy you whatever you desire.

TOAA

thats my opinion.....u can have urs.......i do not judge people by color or religion....but i do not like gay people....my opinion.

Metalmanx
I agree with you totally, accept you couldve asked for a better roomie, a hot chick who likes to bring her hot friends to all please you sexually and buy you whatever you desire.

...Okay. I could've asked for a better roomie.

Sadly, I don't believe such an incredible roomie exists... stick out tongue

supremthor
theres nothing wrong with being gay. most people are cant think outside the box. my girlfriend is bi (we have so mouch f^cking fun) i c it like this if i was born in a girls body i would be straight up f^cking gay. but i m a man and thats how i like it. yo TOAA if you was placed in a girls body right no wat would u be gay or straight and go screw some nice sexy men? that s the way i see it. if your gay ur gay so f^ck wat everyone thinks.

kgkg
One Wolverine can give Hulk, DD trouble and now we have how many 5000.

Claws will be everywhere

overkill smile

jinzin
i stick by what I said earlier.... the wolverine's overpower and dispatch the hulk and then can't cut dd's hide and then all die... just like that army of GOGs did...

broly112
gay people make TOAA sick. i am sorry but thats how i feel.its not natural ur cock should be in a pussy not in another guy's ass....i hope i didnt offend any1 and if i did.black robb i am sorry bro eek!

Dreampanther
Prejudice makes me puke.

Get back on the topic

King KAM
Originally posted by Dreampanther
Prejudice makes me puke.

Get back on the topic
I agree, who you sleep with is your buisness.

Jargon343
Originally posted by kgkg
One Wolverine can give Hulk, DD trouble and now we have how many 5000.

Claws will be everywhere

overkill smile

Doomsday alone has destroyed entire world's populations, many of which had sharp knives handy to fight him with. That's why they call him The Armeggeddon Creature smile.

Not to mention taking on a planet full of Green Lanterns and surviving a combined GL blast that tore a hole in space and threw him through it.

DD and Hulk wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.