problems with online banking

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
here is a place to complain....:-) okay be nice. Have you ever had any banking problems online? I have a few mysterious charges that will soon be under investigation if I have anything to say about it.

please desc the nature of any problems you've had and the steps you took to rectify the problem

T.M
I don't use online banking because a friend of mine's mother had her account hacked and the people spent loads on stupid stuff. eg they bought a boat.. blink

playmean
damn, a boat? were they pirates? pirate

Fishy
I never had any problems with it, and i've been doing it for a year or so now. My parents use it far more often and a lot longer, they haven't had any problems with it either.

T.M
Originally posted by playmean
damn, a boat? were they pirates? pirate

define pirate. people who go around stealing lots of money then yes i suppose they are.

Or.

people with wooden legs, eye patch's who sale around on big boats shooting other boats while shouting Arrrggg then probably not.

playmean
Originally posted by T.M
people with wooden legs, eye patch's who sale around on big boats shooting other boats while shouting Arrrggg then probably not.

well they do have the boat now..

T.M
true but the boat they bought probably didn't have cannons on it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.