Supreme of the supreme power (!?)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HigH ScholaR
Whos the coolest character in suprem power

Hyperion
Blur
Nighthawk
Zarda
Doctor spectrum
The other one (sorry forgot her name if she even has one)

yahman
Hyperion. smile

HigH ScholaR
Nah mate, but that's youR choice

best to least

Blur/Doc spectrum, nighthwak, hyperion, zarda, coughotheronecough

canot deciede yet betewwen blur or Doc spectrum

roughrider
The sea-creature woman I believe is Kingsley - the name Doc gave her.

Maybe Hyperion.
Nighthawk and Zarda are fascinating, though, beacuse of their warped views.

HigH ScholaR
Originally posted by roughrider
The sea-creature woman I believe is Kingsley - the name Doc gave her.

Maybe Hyperion.
Nighthawk and Zarda are fascinating, though, beacuse of their warped views.
Thanks

i kinda like nighthawk aswell

but it just something about blur and that beats nighthawk for me.

-Patented by HS-

roughrider
Blur is the most free-spirited of the group. His line to Nighthawk about being thought of as 'you people' was great.

yahman
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
Nah mate, but that's youR choice

best to least

Blur/Doc spectrum, nighthwak, hyperion, zarda, coughotheronecough

canot deciede yet betewwen blur or Doc spectrum

Nah mate ???????????

Dude what are talking about ? R u's dissin my bro Hyperion ? smile

HigH ScholaR
Originally posted by yahman
Nah mate ???????????

Dude what are talking about ? R u's dissin my bro Hyperion ? smile

well he is a very good character but after volume 2 of supreme power where more characters developed and he i kept on seeing him on every page........

but everyone has there own opinion

-Copyright by HS -

GalacticStorm
Powers wise obviously Hyperion but in terms of character definitely NightHawk. He's just more interesting.

Ultimate Ion
Hyperion and Doctor Spectrum

I can't freakin stand Nighthawk at all. Zarda and Blur are ok.

Whirlysplatt
zarda is going to be called power princess - a vampiric wonderwoman sounds fun smile

olympian
Hyperion always stricked me as more interesting.

Dr Spectrum is cool too.

roughrider
Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
zarda is going to be called power princess - a vampiric wonderwoman sounds fun smile

I like it. smile

DarkCrawler
Nighthawk.

Then Hyperion.

HigH ScholaR
Ithink nighthawk is a good character also, but a bit of a prick at times though.

i need tosee more of Blur anyway does anyone know if marvel are releasing more tbp/graphic novels of supreme power i already have volume 1 and 2.

does anyone think they should introduce Skymax

roughrider
Still waiting impatiently for the third paperback - that how I started reading this and how I want to collect it. Has anyone else seen it for sale yet?

HigH ScholaR
Still waiting impatiently for the third paperback - that how I started reading this and how I want to collect it. Has anyone else seen it for sale yet?

dam that's just like me, started collecting it from tpb (shop had missing issues and tbp are space friendly and helps me not lose any issues)

but do you think they should bring skymax and is supreme power likley to remain with the same characters and not introduce anymore like haywire.

roughrider
Well, how many were in the old Squadron Supreme? That's what they're working from. I wouldn't mind seeing more, slowly.

HigH ScholaR
yep they should'nt rush them but this is just me but i think they should introduce skymax with a good plot like he came hunting hyperion and zarda as his planet and hyperions were at war both wiped put and he came down to fonish the job although he doesn't know that his race are extint well something on those line anyway.

Ultimate Ion
They'll be introducing more characters once Supreme Power: Squadron Supreme starts up.

HigH ScholaR
have they done any spin offs i know they have done doc spectrum but is there and will there be any others.

ps how fast is blur

he 'll kick all thier asses EVEN HYPERION ok maybe not all but EVEN HYPERIONS

HigH ScholaR
as already stated in my other thread that SP is going to marvel knights but it will be called squadron supreme perhaps showing that they will be much more organised and team based this time. So definately expect some more/old squadron characters.

hyperion is getting his own mini series and so is nighthawk

Whirlysplatt
as already stated in my other thread that SP is going to marvel knights but it will be called squadron supreme perhaps showing that they will be much more organised and team based this time. So definately expect some more/old squadron characters.

hyperion is getting his own mini series and so is nighthawk

yes the first issues are out and I have read them they are both brilliant smile

HigH ScholaR
are they about their past or set in supremverse current timeline i.e direct spin off

Whirlysplatt
are they about their past or set in supremverse current timeline i.e direct spin off

they are direct spin offs -

Nighthawk is meeting Clown (an adult version of the Joker)

And more "adult clones" go after Hyperion in the Arctic - they are both excellent issue 1's

HigH ScholaR
hmmmmm are they eventually going to present it as a tbp like doc spectrum as i would prefer it as a tbp, they are space friendlier

Whirlysplatt
hmmmmm are they eventually going to present it as a tbp like doc spectrum as i would prefer it as a tbp, they are space friendlier yes almost certainly both will be presented that way

HigH ScholaR
eek! Good i'll wait till then no expression

Whirlysplatt
eek! Good i'll wait till then no expression

smile

Whirlysplatt
Originally posted by Ultimate Ion
They'll be introducing more characters once Supreme Power: Squadron Supreme starts up.

They have introduced, Emil, Nuke, Shape and Arcanna in the mini already smile

yahman
Bump !!!!!!!!

HigH ScholaR
so lets see

doc spectrum
nighthawk
and Hyperion

waiting for a Blur, Zarda and Kingsley one lets see igive them about 4 months before on one of these pops up

ah volume 3 of suprem power came out here last week

Laminator_X
I like Blur and Dr. Spectrum. They both seem very "real" as characters, like real people.

HigH ScholaR
Volume 3 was the weakest of the volumes out for Supreme power

yes i it has been out a some time AGO BUT IT WS KINDA CRAP

The Ion
Volume 3 was the weakest of the volumes out for Supreme power

yes i it has been out a some time AGO BUT IT WS KINDA CRAP
I agree. It fizzled out towards to the end though the ending of #18 was very good. Issues 1-12 are some of my favorite comics ever.

roughrider
The fight between Hyperion and Redstone was one of the most violent I have seen in a while. I could feel the crushing power of those punches. And, we see the first teamwork starting between Mark, Kyle and Stan.

Hyperion miniseries is drawn by Dan Jurgens, but Klaus Janson is an odd choice for inker. His heavy style works best with more impressionistic pencilers; still, JMS story is up to snuff so far.

HigH ScholaR
Yep 1-12, do you collect them in Volumes/Tpb

and are the min series any good

Fishy 500
The fight between Hyperion and Redstone was one of the most violent I have seen in a while. I could feel the crushing power of those punches. And, we see the first teamwork starting between Mark, Kyle and Stan.

Hyperion miniseries is drawn by Dan Jurgens, but Klaus Janson is an odd choice for inker. His heavy style works best with more impressionistic pencilers; still, JMS story is up to snuff so far.

Agreed !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.